Talksport live from Ibrox

I think you’re in a minority. And the context of the conversation was them talking about them having the full Broomloan. Ally said the fans want that back. I’m pretty sure we don’t.
I'm with you. I don't want the beasts anywhere near Ibrox, never mind in it.
Guys in the media assuming they are speaking on behalf of a support. Who needs them. If Ally said the fans want Celtic supporters in the Broomloan then he is speaking for beasts in the main. Certainly not Rangers season ticket holders.

Can you imagine letting them back now?

They are 10x more untouchable now than the last time they were in there.

Theyd absolutely wreck the place
Correct mate.
Back in the 70's, 80's even the 90's they would sing hail, hail most of the game, the odd rebel song, walk on near the end if they were winning and the odd soldier song, now it's just constant ira pish and and general misbehaving.
The green brigade have made them even more toxic than before.
They used to be wanted for testimonials in England for the large travelling support, last I heard they are not even welcome now.
Keep the tinks out of Ibrox.

I'm with you. I don't want the beasts anywhere near Ibrox, never mind in it.
Guys in the media assuming they are speaking on behalf of a support. Who needs them. If Ally said the fans want Celtic supporters in the Broomloan then he is speaking for beasts in the main. Certainly not Rangers season ticket holders.
Yeah, it's one of the stupidest talking points in recent times.
Basically you have a few thousand Rangers season ticket holders right now who have Celtic matches included in their season tickets.
Give them the Broomloan and that's thousands of disappointed bears right there.

Can't be too many of us who would be happy with fellow fans losing their access to Old Firm matches.

Feel exactly the same way about them. Why the hell would they want thousands of us in the stadium at the cost of their own season ticket holders?

MAYBE if there is some decline in the popularity of these matches down the line both clubs could consider getting a full house by offering more away supporters tickets but for now it's the case that giving more away supporters tickets just means depriving our own of opportunities.

I think you’re in a minority. And the context of the conversation was them talking about them having the full Broomloan. Ally said the fans want that back. I’m pretty sure we don’t.
I certainly don't. Why should loyal fans be punted twice a season to allow those scumbags in. What they have now is more than enough

Big mental Harton rewriting history. Rangers stopped the Celtic allocation during the years Celtic were winning because the Ranger fans would stay behind after the game and it was all getting unsavoury. Said Rangers "started it"

Think the man needs to go see his neurologist again.

Can you imagine letting them back now?

They are 10x more untouchable now than the last time they were in there.

Theyd absolutely wreck the place

Both clubs pay for whatever damage the other causes and then some on top probably so we wouldn't be out of pocket.

They mentioned the full broomland but Ally never specifically said it. I certainly wouldn’t give them the full broomland but I would give them the standard away allocation corner than all opposition teams get. To me that’s the perfect scenario and we get the same in return therefore not effecting any season ticket holders but adding a bit more spice to the game. Just my opinion. I know plenty on here oppose it but I know loads and loads not on social media who would like them back.
Again am not wanting it to go back to what it was before but instead for them to given what the other away fans get.

No harm to the guy and his story about nearly signing was interesting…

But John Hartson shouldn’t really be a pundit. You can call me petty, but he gets so many little things wrong. 10,000 Celtic fans usually at Ibrox, Rangers paid £11.5m for Tore Andre Flo, and Rangers fans hanging about after the Old Firms to cause trouble with Celtic players led to the Celtic fans being banned.

I certainly don't. Why should loyal fans be punted twice a season to allow those scumbags in. What they have now is more than enough

About 3 and a half thousand is reasonable tbh. We have the upper hand in the bargaining though so I'd want us shifted from that corner where we are never seen. All season ticket holders I think would be accommodated that way to.

White has a brass neck , should never host a Rangers function , or be allowed in Ibrox. He never has anything good say about us , and as for Tims in Ibrox for OF, doesnt he or indeed Ally , ever read what we , the fans . want ? It gone too far now , ST holders in Broomloan will never go back to accepting a ST without the Tims game .

Hartson is the 'Goto' pundit whenever the Tims are mentioned , he has nothing of value to say makes mistakes , and he and Mutton are two chheks of same arse .

They mentioned the full broomland but Ally never specifically said it. I certainly wouldn’t give them the full broomland but I would give them the standard away allocation corner than all opposition teams get. To me that’s the perfect scenario and we get the same in return therefore not effecting any season ticket holders but adding a bit more spice to the game. Just my opinion. I know plenty on here oppose it but I know loads and loads not on social media who would like them back.
Again am not wanting it to go back to what it was before but instead for them to given what the other away fans get.

i agree they should get the same allocation as the other clubs. I do however think that away fans should be in the cheap seats in the enclosure and not in view of the camera

Jim talking about how it'll be interesting with Kudela coming back to fave Rangers. Will be really interesting as he'd need to transfer from Slavia in the next few days.
They are ignorant for sports broadcasters. Harston had Ferencvaros as Turkish as well

About 3 and a half thousand is reasonable tbh. We have the upper hand in the bargaining though so I'd want us shifted from that corner where we are never seen. All season ticket holders I think would be accommodated that way to.
So Rangers fans miss out to accommodate 3.5k scum fans? No thanks

Give us the whole end of parkhead instead of the shitey corner tucked out of camera sight and we might consider it.
You are spot on btw. For years the orcs got a whole stand right behind our goalie for a full half of the game, how no-one ever saw this as an unfair advantage is a complete mystery to me. When we went over to breezeblock boulevard we got shoe horned into the upper east wing overhanging the graveyard beneath, incredible. Yet another example of "the double standard" being applied - along with a big plate of vicTim soup to wash it down with...

Hartson
" I used to like the feel of defenders but Gary Neville would never let me feel him"

Said like a true bheast

Well it means everyone who's purchased a ticket gets one. The people who go most weeks will pick up one from the bus probably. There not that hard to get tickets for really unless it's a hampden game.
So someone can rock up and get an OF ticket no problem?

Back