We are the champions of Scotland.

We have the best team.

We have the best squad.

Whether we sign anyone or not, this belongs to us:
0-F16-FAB5-4287-4356-98-EE-EBB06207-BB5-F.jpg

Good night.

Yes, and I’ll change my name to @I’mCwoodloyal’sBitch

I actually wish there was truth in it.
I like him as a player – just not at the amount Hibs would like for him (based on previous reports and nothing to do with Rangers being in for him, which we’re not).

Cmon man there was no need to rubbish this. I would have like arthritis in my thumbs by midnight.

Yes, and I’ll change my name to @I’mCwoodloyal’sBitch

I actually wish there was truth in it.
I like him as a player – just not at the amount Hibs would like for him (based on previous reports and nothing to do with Rangers being in for him, which we’re not).
Quick guys we can surely raise £5m from a whip round.

No one takes Stewarts place.
Stewart barely had a place.
He did. We did so well last year because we had people pushing others on in every position and Stewart played his part in that. We’re a body down on last year with Sakala yet to prove his worth and Defoe nearing 40, it’s hardly ideal.

They are going through a rebuild akin to Stevie Gs first and second seasons. Without any net spend in truth. All under a guy who’s never managed in Europe and doesn’t know the market. Might work well, might work partially, might fail spectacularly. Smart money would be on one of the latter two.
Kyogo has essentially replaced Elynoussi who carried them at times last season. Starfelt looks a downgrade on Ajer and remains to be seen about the Greek striker but I would be very surprised if he is the same level as Edouard. Juranovic I am pretty sure will be upgrade at right back for them, but let's be honest it was a low bar. Jota I presume is to fill Christie leaving - with him signing for Bournemouth the people of Northern France will now be scratching their heads at the amount of footballs they find in their gardens.

I think you are very correct in comparing to our rebuild. They have a first 11 that will beat most teams in our league, but like us I think will struggle to do it over course of a season as their squad is threadbare. Any injury or suspension to Mcgregor and their midfield will be non existent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back