10 Games left

Fucking sheep and Mcinnes are absolutely clueless on how to take points off of the scum. Im glad we dodged that bullet. Well %^*& them and Mcinnes has ound his comfort zone the bottler.

If we win all ten, we'll probably win the league. If we drop any points, we won't. Likely beyond us; haunted by dire refereeing decisions and our own weakness.

We need to win midweek because Celtic will no doubt win as well. Lose or draw against Celtic at Ibrox and the league is finished.

Win every game up to the split and we will be in with an outsiders chance. Long shot unfortunately but still a shot

In all honesty, unless they drop points in a couple of games the title is theirs unfortunately. We lost this league at Dundee on the Friday night, Kilmarnock and Hamilton. Not ever forgetting the Hivs game with Jack being sent off for feck all. I'm not going to throw in the towel, but Dolly shitting it again has made it more difficult.

Hertz at home and the hivers could have a say on what is going to happen on the winners of the title.

Let's not forget we must plug the fiddlers both times.

" Football is a funny old game Saint".

"Aye, your right there Greavesy ".

It all honesty been gone for a while lets just try get close as we can and make a proper challenge next season

I am confident we can win 55 next season

If we only take 4 points from them , they have to lose 2 and draw one of the other 8 matches and that is with us winning 9 and drawing at the Piggery. Who is going to beat them? This game today was one where they had to drop points.

It's the management turmoil resulting in the losses to Dundee & Hamilton that's going to cost us.

Murty & Allen have done brilliantly to improve the team but Robertson has cost us.

Win our next few games though, and you just never know. They have detonated before, and we've seen how comical Rodgers gets under pressure.

Personally I think the league is over, today we were relying on Aberdeen taking something to give us a chance.

Next season is our season
We have to win all the remaining fixtures, thus SEALing the most improba ble comeback ever. The beggars will lose to others.

In all honesty I think the league is beyond us. However my target at the start of the season was to start taking points off them and get within single figures. Beat them at Ibrox and losing the league by 9 points or less is real progress for me. Ideally we would win the Scottish Cup too. I am a lot more confident of catching them next season now than I was a few months ago

Think it’s too big a gap but who knows

As above winning next 2 games is a must but we then need to win the other 8 too

Big ask but it can be done.

Over to the Rangers management team and players

That tour of Japan season,we were ahead ,and the scum had to win every one of their last eight games (I think) to be in with a shout. This included 2 games vs The Rangers @ the piggery. Our punishing schedule,going for an unprecedented quadruple,playing so many games in such a short space of time led to us dropping points,and the league slipped away. All we can do is win games and see what happens...if we do win these last 10 games,the gap would be 3 points . Anything can happen,as we've all seen previously

Just win our games and see where we are. I believe there isn’t a gap now if the season kicked off tomorrow it’s even. Cannot wait to lay a marker on they bastards next week

Think we still have a chanc but we can't drop anymore points between now and the end of the season unfortunately we need someone to do us a favour onto the bargain

My biggest worry isn’t us improving because that is guaranteed to happen. We need celtcs form to stay as it is or worsen.

Alot will depend on them having the racist back and going on another spending spree in the summer. We just need to wait and see what they do.

But this season is far from over. The league may be gone but we are still in the cup and there’s 2 OF matches left. Remember the end of 06/07 season?

I think the league went today unfortunately.

We have to win every remaining game (beating Scumtic twice) and need them to lose a couple more which all seems a little unlikely.

Still, follow on.

Its gone. Even if we won all our games and they dropped another 3 to tie it, goal difference would kill us. We are 14 goals down.

Get it as close as possible and weve done the seasons objective and laid a marker

We win our next two games and we’ve got a chance.

I think it’s too late this season though.

It’s a step too far this season. Too many silly points dropped before Christmas.

With 10 games to go, we need them to drop points in 4, possibly 5, of their remaining games. That would also be assuming that we win 10 out of 10.

I’d love to be wrong but it’s just not going to happen.

Need to come flying out the traps next season and really lay down a marker.

We won't win the league but hope to hell we maintain a degree of form to frighten the life out the bastards.

The dropped points at home agaist Killie,Hamilton, St Johnstone and Hibs have basically made it easy on them.Today was just a hope for us that the sheep would at least get a draw if we are honest but it is what it is we must keep winning and believing then who knows.......

We will certainly need to win all our remaining games for sure
It can be done though as they caught us in 2007-08 when the fixture pile up cost us
If memory serves we had 7 pt lead with a game in hand and we lost it
They also had the outrageous advantage of playing us back to back at the beggardome

I think today was our last chance but deep down I knew the sheep cunts would do fùck all today .
All we can now do is keep winning and hope for a favour.

Let's get this squad ready for next season and get 55

We beat them twice and it's down to 3 points. Even if they only drop points in 2 draws, and we win all ours, we're champions. It would be a sickener if they only drop points in one defeat and we lose it on goal difference.

Just keep winning our games and you never know what might happen.

It's unlikely but football can be a strange game at times.

Outwith the OF, we play our next 4 games before them. They lose one or draw two and it’s within our own power to at least finish level on points. We just need to beat them, keep the pressure on, and see what happens.

One game at a time mentally, the next 3 points. Murty has created something here and we need to keep our feet on the ground. The team spirit he had instilled cannot be bought. Let’s take care of each game as it happens!

Heart says we've still got a chance, head says it's too big a points difference to swing at this stage of the season. One game at a time and we'll see where we are.

We blew our chances to be closer to them imo. Would love the cup and finish close as possible to them. Give them plenty to think about next season

To me we were never in a title race

I now want to see us comfortably see off Aberdeen and finish second

A win against them in 2 weeks would be incredible

It’s not going to happen this season. I can’t see them dropping many more points and even if we were to take 4 points from then it might be a stretch too far.

Let’s focus on getting 2nd as a minimum, continuing to win games and build momentum and aim for Scottish cup. That would be progress. Next season is where we need to mount a closer challenge.

Them going out of Europe on Thursday, as good as it was to see, has probably done them a favour in the long run. Pity their game was against the sheep today after all that travel. A game against anyone else in the top 6 would’ve been tougher.

Will never give up the idea of #55 this season, the main thing is they know we’re there.

It's a shame as we would have had a chance if we hadn't thrown away so many stupid points but the Scottish Cup is there for the taking if we continue to improve.

It's not over yet, but it's highly unlikely that we will win 55 this season. I hoped that,for once the sheep would have done us a turn, but no chance of that . We just get on with it, and keep the winning mentality, two wins against them, and hopefully, they drop points somewhere.

Back