Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

A NON FKN STORY FFS!!

This is the view of a Daily Record 'journalist' on historical child sexual abuse at Celtic F.C. only yesterday. This may be why the Record has gone very quiet on my case and my emails go unanswered? Thanks to
@Rangers5512
for the tag.

E-goQhQXsAA348c

A NON FKN STORY FFS!!

This is the view of a Daily Record 'journalist' on historical child sexual abuse at Celtic F.C. only yesterday. This may be why the Record has gone very quiet on my case and my emails go unanswered? Thanks to
@Rangers5512
for the tag.

E-goQhQXsAA348c
Shocking but cannot now find on his twitter account who does he work for as an international journalist his employers would not be impressed by his nose for a story or perhaps they are part of the cabal as well

A NON FKN STORY FFS!!

@Rangers5512
for the tag.

E-goQhQXsAA348c

What a disgusting thing to say, but that is the sick minded mentality the victims of Child Sexual Abuse are up against in Scotland and that is a repugnant state of affairs.

A NON FKN STORY FFS!!

@Rangers5512
for the tag.

E-goQhQXsAA348c
What type of monster thinks raping little boys by the hundreds is a non story - probably somebody that thinks that type of thing is normal or actually involved in the deed

That is what the survivors have been, and continue to be, up against. Despite the enormous amount of evidence freely available, they choose to ignore and deflect. Not one Scottish newspaper reported on the case last week, too busy worrying about old tweets, well that worked for them didn't it.
Our thanks to the Spotlight team will never be enough for the work they have done. I look forward to the day Spotlight publish their evidence shaming those in our society who have chosen to ignore this scandal.

That’s a simple question to answer..
SNP= Apologists
Scottish press= Apologists

Not one of them have the balls to take it on. It would lose them votes from the apologists in Scotland.
This is the main reason why Spotlight took it outside Scotland.
I’d have thought that an opposition party may have brought it up, giving that their silence on the matter deserves some scrutiny

When this story properly breaks after all the litigation I wouldn’t be surprised if dornan and humza and the rest of the McKrankie Clan desperate not to be on the wrong side of history clamber over each other with shock and outrage at how this could have happened to the poor victims and how lessons will be learned.
Spotlight could again step in to list their inaction and downright refusal to engage with the justice process.
I’m hoping the end of celtic will also be the end of the snp as too many of them are tainted by this whole scandal.
They can’t there is so much evidence to show they did nothing. yousuf especially. He has sealed his on fate and it’s justly deserved.

I don't want to derail the thread but can anyone really see this being the end of celtic don't get me wrong it should be but they seem to be protected from people in very high up positions of power

What's Burns' connection to celtc? I notice the report never mentions them.

Who is Burns's wife that the poor daughter refers too?

Seems the wife's linked to Celtic too the way the writing on the tiktok clip is worded.

What's Burns' connection to celtc? I notice the report never mentions them.
I wondered but the Gordon Burns who was with Celtic was at Troon during the period when the sex offender was in gaol.

Could this be an attempt by someone, not @BN94, to obfuscate or make Spotlight look foolish

• 14 Apr 2019
A rape victim burst into tears after being told her evil paedophile dad could be freed.
Mary Jane Burns, who was aged just five when her dad began abusing her, said she felt physically sick after being told the news on holiday.
She was molested by her dad Gordon Burns from the age of five until 12.
He has been in prison for 19 years for a series of serious sexual assaults on women,

Troon[edit]​

After 2 years out of the game due to work demands, Burns signed for his home-town team Troon in June 2007. Signed by Manager Michael O'Neill, it wasn't long before Burnsie was named Club Captain as he enjoyed some of the best years of his career at Portland Park.

Niggling injuries and work commitments forced an early retirement from playing at the age of 31, although returning Manager John Redmond was keen to utilise Burns's knowledge in a coaching capacity.

Coaching career[edit]​

After serving on the coaching staff under John Redmond following his retirement from playing, Burns formed part of the new management team with Jimmy Kirkwood when Redmond stepped down in March 2011 and the two oversaw a dramatic overhaul of the club and the playing staff with an emphasis on youth development & attractive football. Results were erratic to begin with, but the improvement was remarkable and a title push was well underway in season 2011-12 with the team narrowly missing out on the second promotion spot by one point. The club went one better in 2012-13, securing second place with weeks to spare after a season long title battle with Kilwinning Rangers and promotion back to the Super League was assured.

Season 2013-14 saw unprecedented success, as the club were crowned the Super League First Division Champions, Ayrshire Cup winners and were also West of Scotland Cup finalists.

Burns became manager of Troon in the summer of 2015, after Jimmy Kirkwood stepped aside due to work pressures, and he led them to their highest ever league finish in his first season in charge as well as an appearance in the Final of the Ardagh Cup. Following the club's relegation from the West of Scotland Super League Premier Division, Burns stood down in May 2017 after 10 years at the club to spend more time with his family.

Last edited:

Article by the Daily Record acknowledging the clip but with one exception. So either its been added in by some sicko or the sickos in the Scottish media are more interested in a coverup than actually helping this lady.

It also claims the TikTok clip was removed, horrible sinister bastards.

I don't want to derail the thread but can anyone really see this being the end of celtic don't get me wrong it should be but they seem to be protected from people in very high up positions of power
If they manage to get away as a separate entity ( we know they are not but we know how this country operates)... They will face financial penalties at some point but no doubt payments to the victims will have a disgustingly low and capped compensation figure pre set by someone sympathetic to the Celtic cause.

Celtic as a football club will face no football sanctions and judging by recent media interest, Id suggest it will cause barely a ripple on even a slow news day in Scotland.

I hope to god I am wrong and each and every victim gets the full justice they deserve.

Back