Match Thread ** St Johnstone v Rangers - 19:45 27th Feb - BT Sports **

That was the no booking, no foul tackle on Murphy that now has another Rangers midfielder limping off

We have been sloppy this half and we need to snap out of it.

Yet another injury to one of our best players and no booking that’s Jack Dorrans now Murphy been kicked out of games fucking speak up Rangers.

If any so called Refs are watching the game maybe they will see what a fecking mess their incompetence is making of the game. McLean is never a top class Ref maybe time to recruit from abroad as Scottish refs just do not have the ability to ref with competence or fairness.

Oh and no sour grapes, at the time of typing we are 1-4 up !

Absolute joke. Another foul that has injured our player went unpunished. Murty better bring this up this time.

I’m not a lip reader but I’m sure Murphy said “I think it’s broken” to the physio abut his foot

Absolutely gutted, would go so far as to say a 4-1 win isn't worth losing Murphy ahead of the scum.

Shocking.....that boy doesn't make that tackle if he's booked for the earlier one.

Murty needs to say something....fn atrocious!

Looking at the way Murphy left the field, one would hope the physio is just taking no chances in a game that is already won

Back