MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 19:45 Wednesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
aye nae bother .blame the fans eh
Where did I blame the fans?

Just pointing out the fact getting on the players back from 20 mins onwards is toxic.

We moan about players playing it simple, taking too many touches etc but go mental at them when they try and play it quick and they lose possession.

Without the keeper getting a hand to that, it was a pin point cross from Patterson for Goldson, Tav should take note ;)

We're completely controlling the game, it's barely been out of the Livi half. We're struggling for form middle to front but ffs the shite in here is off the scale. I dare say a fair few are on here so they don't have to sit worrying about their team getting put out tomorrow night.

Need Martindale screaming his lungs out to make this a wee bit more entertaining

We look so pedestrian, it’s quite painful to watch in all honesty

I’ve decided that Roofe and Morelos don’t really play all that well together.

It’s gotta be just playing one of them in a match. Can’t be both, they just don’t seem compatible at all. Morelos has changed his game so much from being a wee buzz bomb everywhere to being a more central player and the at doesn’t really suit him whereas Roofe plays better centrally but ends up being pushed wide quite often and I think he’s very awkward in wider areas.

The gaffer needs to find ways to suit everybody but he needs to balance it out in terms of who’s the best player in a certain game.
This type of game is made for Roofe, IMO.

Where did I blame the fans?

Just pointing out the fact getting on the players back from 20 mins onwards is toxic.

We moan about players playing it simple, taking too many touches etc but go mental at them when they try and play it quick and they lose possession.

They are Rangers players. If they don't have the mentality to deal with that, then they are at the wrong club.

He's hit a couple too hard - overall his play has been good. Tav can have tons of crosses that go nowhere each game as well. I am happy with either playing but I do like see Patterson getting a chance.
As do I, Patterson is an outstanding young talent with a tonne of potential. But right now he isn’t as good as Tav.

Was a big fan of wright a few weeks ago, at the weekend and tonight he looks nowhere near a rangers player.
That's the difference between being a back up coming on to run at tired players and being the main man expected to create numbers against a packed defense who have been preparing to see him.

Back