MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 19:45 Wednesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Craigan’s hope that we’d boo the players off at half time denied.

Not an easy watch but Craigan is a f.cking nightmare. Line by commentator followed by negative comment from Craigan & repeat.
9547707_kakyoin-eeyore-png-download.png

Why does Craigan hate watching football so much and want to make it seem as depressing and negative as possible for the viewer.

His overbearing negativity is worse than the game merits.

Brutal. Makes me want to rip my ears off and flush them down the toilet.

There’s another stream with no commentary at all. May go for that one. Craigan is making this unbearable.

This has been a continuation of Sundays second half. I thought Patterson and Basseys youthful enthusiasm might have added something.

We're completely controlling the game, it's barely been out of the Livi half. We're struggling for form middle to front but ffs the shite in here is off the scale. I dare say a fair few are on here so they don't have to sit worrying about their team getting put out tomorrow night.
Its Livi’s tactics to let us have the ball.

Aribo should be playing where Wright is playing. Wright out wide. Aribo should be pushed forward it's like having 3 holding midfielders where he is playing.

Got a sucker punch written all over this. Then gerrard says dressing room need to have serious words and need a big performance next week. Rinse and repeat

Another disjointed performance.

It really annoys me how careless we are in possession sometimes. Alfie is the biggest culprit by a mile. Aribo and Kamara not much better tonight.

Absolutely dreadful to watch. Tactics need a change and quickly. Teams have figured out all our attacking promise comes from our full backs, hopefully Gerrard sees what we are seeing

Easy to play against us. Sit defensively and we aren’t capable to breaking teams down.

One shot on target in 45 minutes, shots more likely to end up in the Clyde than the goal.

There's 'going through the motions' and then there's this.

Got to be honest fellow Bears that was a very mediocre first half,Gerrard needs to change a few things at half time,

Not an easy watch but Craigan is a f.cking nightmare. Line by commentator followed by negative comment from Craigan & repeat.
Diabolical. Everything about Rangers is negative from him.

That said, I haven’t seen much yet to make me regret not shelling out over £50 on tickets on a miserable September night.

9547707_kakyoin-eeyore-png-download.png

Why does Craigan hate watching football so much and want to make it seem as depressing and negative as possible for the viewer.

He’s overbearing negativity is worse than the game needs.

Brutal. Makes me want to rip my ears off and flush them down the toilet.

There’s another stream with no commentary at all. May go for that one. Craigan is making this unbearable.
Craigan has talked for over 30 minutes in that half of football.

The frustration continues.Total domination but only two clear cut chances.
Roofe and Wright in particular look well off it.
Aribo is slowing midfield up.
I have that uneasy feeling again!!

We’ve done the scum this season, had a few blips, competed and unlucky against Lyon. We can’t have 11 players on top form every match.
We played well for half of the OF and we done absolutely nothing against Lyon. We have had one good performance this season against Dunfermline and a good half against Celtic, out of what, 15 games now? FIFTEEN. We are almost in October and look just as ropey as we did in July.

Aribo had his pocket picked or gave up possession cheaply around 5 times in the first 30 minutes due to not expecting opponents to be near him or expecting to have more time on the ball. Hope he’s playing with greater urgency second half.

I know it appears that way, surely this is not how he plays?

I’m hoping he’s low on confidence and will grow into it but hasn’t shown much apart from two decent cameos.

Find it a source of intense frustration that we didn’t sign a top quality CM.
Yeah he looks like he just ponders around at half pace with zero intensity or acceleration. For me as a fan that's frustrating as hell as if I had half his ability and given the opportunity I'd be busting gut to get to every ball and leaving nothing on the pitch.

Reactions: R-M
That was an okay half actually, but reflective of the season. We really miss Tav going forward. But for the love of god start introducing a forward press and midfield further up the pitch.

Back