MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 19:45 Wednesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m starting to utterly despise Scottish football and the absolute negative anti football pish we have to play against week on week out. It is absolutely soul destroying and mind numbing watching this.
Ref is a joke as well falling for their diving all the time, although don the Tim doesn’t take much persuading

Think my channel is showing a repeat of a random tepid game from March 2020.

Only Patterson and Bassey get pass marks from me. Everyone else is a 5/10 at best. Very very poor performance

Wright and Aribo off Sakala and Hagi on please.

In saying that you could sub Morelos and Roofe as well, both have been anonymous.

Final delivery has been piss poor from Bassey and Patterson although at least they're being direct and getting to the byline.

I’m not sure what our tactics are either, Wright is just hanging about doing nothing! Roofe running about doing nothing and Morelos just standing doing nothing.

Aribo I don’t know where he fits in

The rest are fine but that’s 4 players doing nothing

We're completely controlling the game, it's barely been out of the Livi half. We're struggling for form middle to front but ffs the shite in here is off the scale. I dare say a fair few are on here so they don't have to sit worrying about their team getting put out tomorrow night.
Yeah feel like I'm watching a different film some folk. Generally look sharp across the pitch, got into a couple of decent positions and had some balls that haven't come off. Nowhere near the pedestrian stuff we've seen at other times this season.

The lack of cross balls delivered into the box from wide areas is fcking ridiculously poor,this needs addressed as a matter of fcking urgency

The only highlight of the first half for me was the face on the Livi boy being subbed. Martindale's getting a big jobby in his shoes if he keeps that up.

Front players are actually surprised when a decent direct ball is playing them in. Wright should have done a lot better with that ball from Kamara there - got to be ready for those.

Absolute no service to the strikers. We can’t play Kamara and lundstram. Aribo is just dancing around the ball.
Bring on Bacuna and Hagi for lundstram and Aribo and let’s have a go at them. Can’t keep bypassing the midfield and asking roofe and Morelos to come deep

Pretty much more of the same so far. We seem really impotent. Some nice moves but no finish. We need a bit more movement up front and greater composure.

Sakala on for Wright please and Hagi for Aribo. If we took our chances we would be 3-0 up but yet again bad finishing. Our defence has looked solid which is good but really need to get a goal to settle us then another to kill it.

Wright and Aribo off Sakala and Hagi on please.

In saying that you could sub Morelos and Roofe as well, both have been anonymous.

Final delivery has been piss poor from Bassey and Patterson although at least they're being direct and getting to the byline.

Is Roofe playing?

We haven't really put a comprehensive performance in against anyone apart from Dunfermline have we? So boring to watch compared to last season.

Lots of this has been woeful posts (rightly so). Where’s all the happy clappers to tell them we’ve been excellent? Were out in force earlier.

For the level of squad we have and wages we spend, these performances are unacceptable, but given how it’s game after game maybe it’s time to look more closely at the management team and the tactics….

Starting to get worried now.

That was a dreadful performance and IMO it’s down to the attitude of the players. The lack of intensity and tempo in our performances is a disgrace tbh.

Again some of the decision making in the final third is woeful and simple passes or lack of is what is causing us so much grief. So many wayward passes or hospital balls. Patterson was one of the few who got pass marks there. His energy and drive alone is what is lacking in most of the other players tonight.

I worry that we are never going to come out of this slump, tonight is about as bad as we have played all season. There is no intensity or drive in our game, as for skill do we have anyone with some because it is well hidden.

Changes need made but who do you take off as each of our attacking 4 have been shit.

Back