Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Rae has completely lost the plot.
Lost the plot..... no, he's a greedy wee bastard who's slowly morphed into another Derick Ferguson. He puts mick coin above any allegiance he once had with Rangers in order to stay in a job. Not even sure if he's aware of it anymore but he's increasingly cringe worthy.

He's made his bed, let him lie in it. Sounds childish I know, but I'd much prefer never to see him anywhere near RTV from now on either.

Agreed and slightly off topic but that tackle from Lundstram is exactly what we have been lacking for a while.

Only Jack and Arfield that love a tackle and they haven't been available.
I must admit I worried about him but he seems to be picking up some form now.

Heard Bobby when I was driving home from the game last night. He sums up what the majority of celtic things think.
listened to him when i was in the car coming back from the game,was thinking to myself,someone needs to talk him off the ledge lol

he was raging which was nice B-)

No calls for VAR over the Dundee United penalty last week and the possible sending off

No calls for VAR over the St.Mirren sending off V Celtic

As for all the Unwashed claiming it’s not a sending off I hope he goes in exactly like that against your Diving Japanese or Jota then we will see what your opinion is

Keevins also said Morelos value has dropped as he wasn’t scoring as much , never ever heard him saying anything like this about the French penalty taker who was benched by Celtic as his form was that poor

You would think that the yahoos would be phoning up asking questions about why a club that's spent £25 million in the summer and £15 million the summer before that are behind Dundee Utd and Motherwell in the league but apparently not?
And celebrate their first win away from home as they’d won the league.

Just listening back to Sunday’s call-in. Bobby is a particularly special kind of fan of the pederasts.

Strange posts from you.
How is that strange?
All I said was I was surprised he wasn't booked... it was a strong challenge, he was off the ground, so it could be argued he was "out of control". That's all, I think he got away with one.
It's truly pathetic people on here calling people a tim for quite simply having a slightly different view from them.

It was funny tonight. I would have won the Clyde bingo easily.
However, it did surprise me that Shoo was so clear it was a red.
Was it Dalziel presenting? What a plonker?

What is laughable?
Take off the blue specs mate... have a look at the clips of his tackle.
The clips clearly show him with one foot extended, studs down and winning the ball cleanly. The fact he made the tackle, got immediately to his feet and kept the ball prove he was not out of control.

You can say none of those things about Porteus’ tackle.

Back