Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

To be fair it is awkward for any public media outlet to "discuss it" i.e. give opinion on it, due to the legal process, but I think it's a major result that at least they've highlighted today's news on their phone in. we all know that several horrible guys from there have been found guilty, and yes, Radio cattolica SHOULD be condemning those perpetrators, but for these brave new accusers, they need their day in court not to be adversely affected by the media giving opinion on "live" cases.

Radio clyde, celtics official partners aye? then we wonder why clyde will not take them to task. edit just seen on thread it was mentioned

Report in France of 216 thousand abused by catholic priests in 70 years! Truly horrific and staggering that cult has not been burned to the ground. Bishops have asked forgiveness!!!

I want to know keevins view on what punishment they should face, he was very vocal in pushing for us to stay in top flight but have 75 point deduction and 7.5 million fine, both over 3 years.

To be fair it is awkward for any public media outlet to "discuss it" i.e. give opinion on it, due to the legal process, but I think it's a major result that at least they've highlighted today's news on their phone in. we all know that several horrible guys from there have been found guilty, and yes, Radio cattolica SHOULD be condemning those perpetrators, but for these brave new accusers, they need their day in court not to be adversely affected by the media giving opinion on "live" cases.
Tax case, couldn't shut them up month after month. Live case.

Clyde briefly mentioning the class action suit is nothing but a box ticking exercise. See, now when it’s mentioned they never talk about it, they can say 1/ we did talk about it and point to this show, and 2/ it’s now part of legal proceedings and we can’t talk about it while it’s in litigation

Thus avoiding Nuremberg having to talk about it and embarrassing their sponsorship partner while sticking to the party line “they’re a separate entity

As for not commenting on legal proceedings, if this is a civil case, not a criminal one, I’m not entirely sure that the same subjudice restrictions would apply? I’d imagine it will be a judge and not a jury that would hear this case?? Can anyone confirm?

1st caller is a walloper. Hartley from Hamilton says we should sign Ryan Porteous and compares him to Sergio Ramos. Stay off the juice Hartley!@

No Rangers fans would bring up the lundstram tackle. Clyde are at it.
Sadly, no they aren’t.

This guy ‘Craig from Cumbernauld’ I have heard him before.
No offence mate if you are in here…but you do like the sound of your own voice!

He believe it or not … is a genuine Rangers supporter, at heart, and always has an option on everything Rangers… but…bringing this up, on Clyde of all shows, is to say I’ll advised.

If you are trying to gain fans by doing this, then you have made a gave error.
Unless of course they are the Clyde lot themselves.

I personally will never, ever, ever, understand why anyone would want to call into any show.All they can give is an opinion, like I am doing right now…but seriously who cares?

Sadly, no they aren’t.

He believe it or not … is a genuine Rangers supporter, at heart, and always has an option on everything Rangers… but…bringing this up, on Clyde of all shows, is to say I’ll advised.

I personally will never, ever, ever, understand why anyone would want to call into any show.All they can give is an opinion, like I am doing right now…but seriously who cares?
They are sad feckers with no mates or mates that tell them they are talking crap or cannot stand the heat of an internet forum waste of space if all discussion edited before caller comes on

Sadly, no they aren’t.

Do you know him , sounds a pain and full of his own importance

Biggest story in British Football today and not a mention on sport sound. Shocker…
I’m surprised at this because it was only barred because the phone-in is a football show and this story had nothing to do with football.

Switched it on sitting in traffic and heard them saying Steven Clarke has a choice at the weekend, Nathan Patterson or o’Donnell…… that’s like asking do u want to go on a date with Jessica Alba or Nicola Sturgeon
Sturgeon for the cultists.
No doubt about it.

Just not enough seethe for me to continue listening, I'd rather watch that personality vacuum of a man, Jermaine Jenas on The One Show.... How has my life come to this ??
It’s shite during the international breaks. The pederasts generally go back to pumping their sisters.

Sadly, no they aren’t.

He believe it or not … is a genuine Rangers supporter, heart, and always has an option on everything Rangers… but…bringing this up, on Clyde of all shows, is to say I’ll advised.

He can’t be.
You can’t love the Rangers and continually go against them.

Back