Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

"We only discuss football" been abandoned again, when it suits. Now into racism and sectarianism. It's not as if it's not endlessly discussed elsewhere I listen to this very selectively so it's my own fault. I won't be making that mistake again.

If you don't know him how do you know he is a Rangers supporter?
I don't for sure.
Again all I am stating is my opinion, just like you are stating yours.
From listening to what I have heard from him in the past.

Unfortunately the times I have listened to SSB or whatever it's called now... ( i live in the states and listen on podcast) he has been on. More often than nought.
Always, talking about Rangers. Rarely, not in a good light.
But much like 'itk' guys on here.
Sound familiar??

Doesn’t sound right to me. I have noticed a few of them “accept” the Porteous red card then go on to say that means the Lundstram one is a red. I can’t believe any sane person can look at those tackles and see any similarities at all.
It's rarely even mentioned he cleanly got the ball & went with studs down. It was a hard tackle but a good one.

I don't for sure.

Unfortunately the times I have listened to SSB or whatever it's called now... ( i live in the states and listen on podcast) he has been on. More often than nought.
Sound familiar??
Nope, sorry mate.

I can assure you we do - i know some who have season tickets

Almost as bad are those that dont vote at all
Think the inference was that despite the colours they choose to wear on a Saturday afternoon if they vote for our enemies (SNP) then they are not, in fact, "supporters" of our club.

I don't for sure.

Sound familiar??
Didn't come across that you were merely stating your opinion that he was actually a bear. Came across that you knew him personally and were stating it as a fact that he was a genuine Rangers supporter

Your words - "He believe it or not … is a genuine Rangers supporter".

Having heard him a few times I find it extremely difficult to believe he is a genuine Rangers fan. If he is, in fact, a blue nose then he is one of the biggest fannies to wear our colours.

Present company and all that. ;)

Didn't come across that you were merely stating your opinion that he was actually a bear. Came across that you knew him personally and were stating it as a fact that he was a genuine Rangers supporter

Having heard him a few times I find it extremely difficult to believe he is a genuine Rangers fan. If he is, in fact, a blue nose then he is one of the biggest fannies to wear our colours.

If he ever goes to Ibrox I sincerely hope he never sits beside me

Again mate, all I can state is my opinion.

Harmless, but just likes the sound of his own... voice.

Craig sounds like the type of Gers fan who likes to be liked by his timmy mates at work or in the boozer so he'll get a nod of appreciation, hence these calls. It probably means he'll get his belly tickled if he lies on his back next time he sees them...
Sounds like he’s virtue signalling….”I might be a Rangers fan but look how even handed and above it all I am by raising issues which are even against my team.”
Trouble is he’s attributing a false equivalency to these incidents in his misguided zeal and appealing to timmy in the process. He seems to need the love of the dark side.
You really don’t mate, they hate you.

It'll be all Scotland chat tonight. No doubt anyone who dares to suggest Patterson should start will face an interrogation from Gordon the host who goes weak at the knees for his hero O'Donnell.

It'll be all Scotland chat tonight. No doubt anyone who dares to suggest Patterson should start will face an interrogation from Gordon the host who goes weak at the knees for his hero O'Donnell.
It’s more Dalziel and Wilson that are backing O’Donnell.

For what it’s worth, I hope they play O’Donnell, get pumped and Nathan comes back in one piece.

It’s more Dalziel and Wilson that are backing O’Donnell.

For what it’s worth, I hope they play O’Donnell, get pumped and Nathan comes back in one piece.

Gordon has also made it clear he thinks he should start when he referenced the Austria win and clean sheet, suggesting why change a winning team. A point he has made a couple of times already this week. He will always offer the argument for O'Donnell starting.

Sounds like he’s virtue signalling….”I might be a Rangers fan but look how even handed and above it all I am by raising issues which are even against my team.”
Trouble is he’s attributing a false equivalency to these incidents in his misguided zeal and appealing to timmy in the process. He seems to need the love of the dark side.
You really don’t mate, they hate you.
I hate him, idiotic Uncle Tom

Gordon has also made it clear he thinks he should start when he referenced the Austria win and clean sheet, suggesting why change a winning team. A point he has made a couple of times already this week. He will always offer the argument for O'Donnell starting.
Laughed yesterday when he said something along the lines of, "O'Donnell's been solid 8 out of 10 games". Yes agreed, unfortunately the 2 he's been terrible were Czechs and Croatia. Only the 2 most important in that 10 game stretch.

Also, the idea that if you're okay, you don't "lose the jersey' is idiotic. Remember Clarke didn't play Gilmour against the Czechs because the current midfield hadn't "lost the jersey". He only played him when his hand was forced.

O'Donnell also seems to be getting the credit for Austria being terrible up front. My takeaway from that game was that on two occasions, O'Donnell broke forward and pissed away chances, because he's hopeless at that. If Patterson plays, it's at least 2-0 and maybe 3.

Laughed yesterday when he said something along the lines of, "O'Donnell's been solid 8 out of 10 games". Yes agreed, unfortunately the 2 he's been terrible were Czechs and Croatia. Only the 2 most important in that 10 game stretch.

Also, the idea that if you're okay, you don't "lose the jersey' is idiotic. Remember Clarke didn't play Gilmour against the Czechs because the current midfield hadn't "lost the jersey". He only played him when his hand was forced.

O'Donnell also seems to be getting the credit for Austria being terrible up front. My takeaway from that game was that on two occasions, O'Donnell broke forward and pissed away chances, because he's hopeless at that. If Patterson plays, it's at least 2-0 and maybe 3.

He was awful against Austria. Numerous attacks broke down due to him being unable to make a five yard pass. Cross after cross also came in from his side throughout the match.

The ned is only getting credit because the filth with typewriters don't want Nathan in their National team. Think about it. RC hacks actually don't want the best players playing for Scotland.

I'm slightly different. I don't want any Rangers player infected by that scum.

It seems like the world has been turned upside down.

When I was growing up, it was only Rangers fans who wore a Scotland jersey. Nowadays if you see a wee worm in a Scotland top you know he is a 'shettleston'. And they usually look like Griffiths.

O’Donnell, Turnbull and for some reason John Kennedy are exempt from any criticism on that show regardless how they perform.
Nearly every caller who dares criticise any one of them is quickly shouted down, especially by the host.

Craig sounds like the type of Gers fan who likes to be liked by his timmy mates at work or in the boozer so he'll get a nod of appreciation, hence these calls. It probably means he'll get his belly tickled if he lies on his back next time he sees them...
The guy is an absolute prick and never off these shows.

Back