Mygers Points Update

Ah fair enough, I guess. Doubt I'll get anything for Alashkert then seeing as I had Covid but still paid for my ticket (which I emailed the TO about and had no reply) fkn joke.
You will get points for that I missed livi due to Covid and the only games you don’t get points if card isn’t scanned is league games as the club want you to use seat sub which you get the same 5 points for . I’ve had this confirmed by the club .

Ah fair enough, I guess. Doubt I'll get anything for Alashkert then seeing as I had Covid but still paid for my ticket (which I emailed the TO about and had no reply) fkn joke.
you can check mate go onto order history then press the red i and see if you have 5 under loyalty

If you buy an extra home or euro ticket for someone else through your own account do you get points?

Totally agree as in the travel club some people registers just to get a point with no intention to travel

With the new system that won’t happen but for games where demand exceeds supply high pointers get an opportunity to accrue points that are denied to others creating a wider gap

Classic case of the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.

Gold could have 3/3 so far whilst bronze have 0/3.

Only way bronze has of catching up is by gold not buying the games anymore or by bronze buying the add-ons. But if gold did that as well then there is literally no hope for bronze.

Only way bronze has of catching up is by gold not buying the games anymore or by bronze buying the add-ons. But if gold did that as well then there is literally no hope for bronze.
The system is flawed mate its made the top tier watertight for tickets,the reward for loyality some would say but will defo put a big percentage off renewing mygers next year no doubt about it.

Do people know how many points they have off the top of their head?

I look at mine and immediately forget so hard to tell what has been added and when and having to click every individual purchase in the order history is a pain in the arse.

Should have a separate points calculator on the website that looks similar to a bank balance where it is "+5 Motherwell ST game" with a running total.

Would make identifying what's missing that bit easier than scrolling through the 5000 things purchased for points and seeing if you've had them.

Penny dropping :eek:

According to my purchase history i’ve only been given points for 4 games this season, been to every single one bar the Arsenal game so far. Something not right there surely?

According to my purchase history i’ve only been given points for 4 games this season, been to every single one bar the Arsenal game so far. Something not right there surely?
Home games alone should be 50 points up to and including Motherwell - 2 friendlies and 8 league and cup games at Ibrox

Not
Home games alone should be 50 points up to and including Motherwell - 2 friendlies and 8 league and cup games at Ibrox
Not entirely surely what my points were before this season but my purchase history certainly only says Livi, Dundee, Celtic and Motherwell for the points update

Don’t need to say that to me, I called this a money making scam right from the start. People took offence at that level of language. Just haven’t been as vocal on the subject as others, like yourself.
Re your original post I replied to, I think majority of bronze will be doing well to get 2 tickets this season. I suspect most will end up with 1 or 0

Do people know how many points they have off the top of their head?

I look at mine and immediately forget so hard to tell what has been added and when and having to click every individual purchase in the order history is a pain in the arse.

Should have a separate points calculator on the website that looks similar to a bank balance where it is "+5 Motherwell ST game" with a running total.

Would make identifying what's missing that bit easier than scrolling through the 5000 things purchased for points and seeing if you've had them.
Excellent idea, amazing how fans can come up with solutions but are never really consulted properly eh?

Since my points allocation in July- I have increased my points total by 52 points
July points = 1496
Today’s points = 1548

Been to every home game except Arsenal

Brighton- Real Madrid- Livingston- Malmo- Dunfermline- Alashkert - Celtic- Lyon- Motherwell-Livingston gave me 50 points

1 points added for each of St Johnstone & Dundee away

Still waiting on Hibs game points to be added
Good to know. Motherwell and celtc haven't been added for me yet but RTV purchase has.

Re your original post I replied to, I think majority of bronze will be doing well to get 2 tickets this season. I suspect most will end up with 1 or 0

It will be interesting to see the numbers across the board at the end of the season that’s for sure.

I certainly don’t expect that information to be forthcoming from the club, hell they can’t even tell us how many tickets go to GSB out of the email update they send with the numbers they have applied from each category.

Best we can hope for is a poll on here I reckon.

We should have some way better of checking back out points balance than this? Surely we could be sent a quarterly statement so we can keep an eye on it without having to trawl through our purchase history.
Not entirely surely what my points were before this season but my purchase history certainly only says Livi, Dundee, Celtic and Motherwell for the points update

Since my points allocation in July- I have increased my points total by 52 points
July points = 1496
Today’s points = 1548

Been to every home game except Arsenal

Brighton- Real Madrid- Livingston- Malmo- Dunfermline- Alashkert - Celtic- Lyon- Motherwell-Livingston gave me 50 points

1 points added for each of St Johnstone & Dundee away

Still waiting on Hibs game points to be added
Good to know. Motherwell and celtc haven't been added for me yet but RTV purchase has.

We should have some way better of checking back out points balance than this? Surely we could be sent a quarterly statement so we can keep an eye on it without having to trawl through our purchase history.
You would like to think so mate, but its Rangers we’re talking about, lets make everything as difficult as possible

Not

I scrolled right back to Brighton and clicked on the red information link and checked if points were awarded under loyalty- followed the same process for all games I attended to ensure points were awarded for every game

It will be interesting to see the numbers across the board at the end of the season that’s for sure.

I certainly don’t expect that information to be forthcoming from the club, hell they can’t even tell us how many tickets go to GSB out of the email update they send with the numbers they have applied from each category.

Best we can hope for is a poll on here I reckon.
I must credit the club for taking the feedback on board regarding the breakdowns we get in the email however this information doesn’t go far enough. The lack of transparency and poor communication is my major gripe now, though admittedly I don’t care as much as I did even a few months ago

What the split is for each game in terms of gold/silver/bronze - I.e how many tickets were balloted in each category. So we know 1,800 golds applied but how many tickets was their in the gold ticket pool to be balloted?

I think that’s the most important information. It’s all well and good telling us, say, 3,000 bronze members applied for a game, but how many tickets was there in the bronze pool? What were their % chances of actually being successful in the ballot?**

** We all know why this won’t be confirmed but others that are concerned about it should be asking the club the tough questions. I would email the mygers email address but based on my pal not getting a reply in 4 weeks, I’ll not bother wasting my time

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just entered my points total in the fixture calendar on my phone up to Dundee game - easy to remember and check game where last points were awarded

Not

Where are you seeing the points per purchase exactly mate?

Where are you seeing the points per purchase exactly mate?
Within your online purchase history.
Click on the red “I” within each purchase to see the number of loyalty points added for each transaction.

Does anyone know who deals with mygers points, is it a specific department or the ticket office. I should be in Gold but still stuck on Silver due to the ticket office not changing a season ticket in my name for 15 months after I moved out of Bar 72. Effectively I never made any points last season and only got the season ticket in my name around a month ago through no fault of my own

Back