Mygers Points Update

surprised he never told you I run a Morton bus from the blue oyster lol
Oaft, this comment has potential as this is getting juicy particularly if the blue oyster mentioned is the once renowned club in Edinburgh - as Isa in still game would say - They huv tae know

Oaft, this comment has potential as this is getting juicy particularly if the blue oyster mentioned is the once renowned club in Edinburgh - as Isa in still game would say - They huv tae know
lets just say I have my doubts over some of my mates as they bring it up more than once lol

Does anyone know who deals with mygers points, is it a specific department or the ticket office. I should be in Gold but still stuck on Silver due to the ticket office not changing a season ticket in my name for 15 months after I moved out of Bar 72. Effectively I never made any points last season and only got the season ticket in my name around a month ago through no fault of my own
Mygers@rangers.co.uk is the email address but if I was you, I’d be emailing the commercial department because ultimately it’s their baby

Few horror stories about Bar72 ST holders

If you posted yours, people would be able to establish what you’re missing.

From mine, the hardest thing to calculate were
Euro aways, Friendlies, Programmes and Home cup games

I found out I wasn’t given points for 2 friendlies despite buying the tickets through my ST outwith cccs
Just sat and counted mine up and they were bang on to be fair so no complaints. 1460 before this seasons points began to get added. Now on 1516 at last look. Not signing up for friendlies probably cost me gold this season compared to last year. Although I feel an extra 50 points should have been awarded for sitting at that Helsinki game in January. :-]

Hibs points is in my history but hasn't been added to my points total. Will see if it's added later.

Edit - Talking shite, miscounted and they were added all along

Last edited:
Just waiting on hibs and my RTV purchase, notice someone up there said they’ve had there RTV added couldn’t believe that tbh wasn’t expecting it until summer 2022

Bought a ticket for st Johnstone away but it hasn’t been added . Strange because Dundee has

I couldn’t actually attend the game because of unforeseen circumstances but thought since I bought the ticket I would still get the point . Are rangers now checking whether you scanned a ticket at away games ?

Only other thing missing was hibs at the weekend. Everything else seems fine

Last edited:
Bought a ticket for st Johnstone away but it hasn’t been added . Strange because Dundee has

I couldn’t actually attend the game because of unforeseen circumstances but thought since I bought the ticket I would still get the point . Are rangers now checking whether you scanned a ticket at away games ?

Only other thing missing was hibs at the weekend. Everything else seems fine
Same here , but I did attend the St Johnstone game. I received the point for Dundee but not the St J game.

My order history is only showing points added for 4 games, Livingston, Celtic, Motherwell and Hibs, although I've been to all the home games except Arsenal and the league game against Livingston.

I can't be sure how many points I was on at the start of the season, but my points have increased by more than 20. Maybe they've just added the points without allocating them to my order history.

Few questions.

How do you go about checking your points total again?

Are points accumulated on a rolling basis of previous years, meaning every year one year will fall off?

I'm silver and my son bronze. If answer to above is yes then I assume eventually if we both go to same matches we will soon enough be in the same level?

More points added for me today but missing SJ and Ross County away - Dundee has been added though. Still no RTV points. I’ll check again tomorrow before emailing them.

My order history is only showing points added for 4 games, Livingston, Celtic, Motherwell and Hibs, although I've been to all the home games except Arsenal and the league game against Livingston.

I can't be sure how many points I was on at the start of the season, but my points have increased by more than 20. Maybe they've just added the points without allocating them to my order history.
I think that might be the case. I've only had three home games added and one away but my points have jumped by 46 I think. Been to all the home games bar one european qualifier and Arsenal. Think I had RTV added this round as well.

Up to 1662 points, still think some are missing.

Not planning on going to any Euro Aways this season so will take the hit on that in the future.

Up to 1662 points, still think some are missing.

Not planning on going to any Euro Aways this season so will take the hit on that in the future.
MIne has jumped as well I thought at 1613 was all added but up at 1650 odd bow

Ross County not added ?? Lyon or armenia game
St Johnstone away plus dunfermline and Livingston league Cup?

How many points were you supposed to get for euro aways was it not 15

I'm looking the now at Feyenoord away Porto, Legia etc etc and only been given 5 points each

Think this has been a great success. Supporters who attend loads of matches are getting rewarded, people like me that don't get to many games feel like we are still putting something in on a regular basis and are getting a chance at tickets. Would like to see it outstrip season ticket sales and give the club a huge financial boost.

Going by this, you can't actually be an Uber supporter attending every single game, because to actually get full points - you need to use seat sub at one point, meaning you're not attending.

I've been silver for ages.
Seat sub and attending home matches are the same points?

Going by this, you can't actually be an Uber supporter attending every single game, because to actually get full points - you need to use seat sub at one point, meaning you're not attending.

If you attend a Home match you get 5 points. If you cannot go and make your ticket available on SeatSub you get 5 points. I'm missing your point here.

Not sure how you’ve reached that conclusion?

Has anyone had their RTV points added on yet? I purchased in July and still not been added

Where do you find your points on the system log in my gers and can’t see anything?

Think this has been a great success. Supporters who attend loads of matches are getting rewarded, people like me that don't get to many games feel like we are still putting something in on a regular basis and are getting a chance at tickets. Would like to see it outstrip season ticket sales and give the club a huge financial boost.
Far too sensible of a comment Lol

Im up to 1580. Is the level required for gold likely to change? Might need to invest in Rangers TV if so.

Back