4th kit coming soon?

Hopefully something like this
EncDgQeXUAIjetv
Stunning

After buying all kits and training tops last season I haven't bought a thing this year. However if they replicate the original strip I will be 1 of the 1st in the queue to buy this

Is this one going to be worn in a game, or is it just a 150 year tribute?

If not being worn, ideally it shouldn't have a sponsor logo on it, same as the retro one last year.

Bet32 are already getting exposure on 3 kits, which is what they presumably pay for.

All of this was explained months ago!!
Literally in blue and gold!!

But hey, any excuse to moan like fcuk on the forum and pretend nobody knew anything about it!!

Personally not a fan of another kit along with various other Castore merchandise releases.
However I'm not forced to buy them & all the best to those that do

Yep, love this shirt too mate. Grabbed one as soon as they were released as there was limited numbers.

Wore it to the game last night and was talking to a couple of guys in Club 72 and they were remarking on it saying they really liked it.

Even if the club bring out a kit in the same style it’s still going to have sponsors on it I’d imagine, so I prefer the @Der Hammer1 shirt.
Thanks a lot mate. Very proud of that shirt, turned out great. Glad you like it

Profiteering.

Unnecessary and uncalled for.

Was this originally planned? Or did the topic of a 4th kit come up when Gers & Castore noticed sales of the black & lilac monstrosities were low?

They're not Rangers colours.

Only colour they can hope to shift in large quantities that isn't a Rangers colour is orange.

I'm disappointed that in our 150th anniversary season we've been dumped with those black/lilac things. Traditionally Rangers away kits are red/white and I think in a season such as this we should be going with tradition.
4 kits were always planned mate, for the 4 founding fathers.

It's our centenary year, 4th strip, 5th strip, a bag of castore shxte, who cares, release it and it's getting bought, it's our 150th year haha!

With all the drama of the season getting underway, I realised the other day that we're still waiting on Castore releasing the 4th kit. Is that due about now, or is it scheduled for an October release?
Let’s be honest mate, no ones excited because almost every kit they’ve done for us has been garbage. No point building it up.

Hopefully something like this
EncDgQeXUAIjetv

Think it will definitely be along these lines. Our second away kit should of been white. Our white and gold goalie kit is beautiful and would of been an excellent away kit but I reckon the special anniversary kit is the reason it’s not as that will inevitably be white also.

The Retro strip, in terms of quality, is easily the best kit Castore have released. Not their fault the team f*cked up the first time they wore it.
I thought the retro strip was a joke when it was released - wasn’t retro of anything… it was a cut & shut of a few jerseys.

Then I was given it for my birthday and I have to say agree that it is a very well constructed top, and it might have become my “lucky” top this season.

For all that I like the top itself, I still think the idea was ridiculous, and I dislike this whole situation with Castore - they are churning out all manner of colour variations of generic templates. Now, sportswear companies do that as a default - just not umpteen varieties for a single club.
The lack of items in our club store beyond replica kit is a joke - it’s all about Castore shipping their gear.. balance is wrong.

Profiteering.

Unnecessary and uncalled for.

Was this originally planned? Or did the topic of a 4th kit come up when Gers & Castore noticed sales of the black & lilac monstrosities were low?

They're not Rangers colours.

Only colour they can hope to shift in large quantities that isn't a Rangers colour is orange.

I'm disappointed that in our 150th anniversary season we've been dumped with those black/lilac things. Traditionally Rangers away kits are red/white and I think in a season such as this we should be going with tradition.

For me, the only colour of Rangers top that will have me part with my cash is red. Has been that way for a long time now. My first child's first top (red/2010) is packed away. Wish I'd kept my own (1979) but sadly not, and the re-make version I had was bought FIVE STONE ago so it isn't any good to me.
I actually thought this post was mocking people moaning about it, then I realised it was serious, and a load of nonsense.

Yes it was originally planned. From what I’ve seen at games the black and lilac can’t be selling too badly.

They’re not traditional Rangers colours, but it is a kit that was worn in the most iconic photo of our founders.

Can you name a single big Club in football that rigidly sticks to the same three colours for home; away and third kits?

Since you’re so myopic that you’d only buy red as an away kit, it renders your opinion on kits rather moot anyway.

Everything that gets sold makes Rangers and Castore money. Everything that gets purchased is at the buyers choice. People seem to get upset for no reason, if Castore said next season we won’t release any new kits we will go with the same people would moan about that as well.

Last years retro top was near perfect. The RFC badge embroidered and big and bold. Castore logo embroidered but in blue so as not to distract from the RFC. I am not a great fan of multi coloured Rangers tops with pattern, sponsor badges players name and numbers etc.

I'm sure I heard that that lilac abomination would sell millions. Well I've seen about 3 people wearing it at each game and every one looks worse than the previous one. Doesn't even look good on the girls I'm afraid. Sacking offence for whoever designed it as far as I'm concerned.

I've seen plenty wear it at the games and B team games. I agree it's hideous but it does seem to be selling, and that's ultimately all the club care about with these extra strips.

Let's just hope the players never have to wear it again.

I wouldn't be surprised with the training day and Hearts coming up that it officially gets announced next week. Since the training day is a MyGers exclusive they shut the shop to the general public (or certain hours) have it available on the Thursday, general release Friday with Hearts the next day. Probably see the players wear the new kit at the training day. No inside info just a thought.

I wouldn't be surprised with the training day and Hearts coming up that it officially gets announced next week. Since the training day is a MyGers exclusive they shut the shop to the general public (or certain hours) have it available on the Thursday, general release Friday with Hearts the next day. Probably see the players wear the new kit at the training day. No inside info just a thought.
Eh? Wear a kit to train? I’ll say absolutely no chance of that happening, bit of a marketing disaster, no? When they can wear it during a game that’ll be live on telly.

Back