4th kit coming soon?

1BrianLaudrup

With all the drama of the season getting underway, I realised the other day that we're still waiting on Castore releasing the 4th kit. Is that due about now, or is it scheduled for an October release?

Some might not like the 3rd kit. Gives more variety and at the end of the day no-one is forcing you to buy. Lilac is not for me! However, the 4th strip coming out is a thing of beauty. I’m in !

I’m still not over the state of that 4th, retro kit we brought out last season to rinse us, wore it against St Mirren as a gimmick and got our arses handed to us

I’ve no idea the money figures involved but it better be worth it
The Retro strip, in terms of quality, is easily the best kit Castore have released. Not their fault the team f*cked up the first time they wore it.

It will inevitably be the shirt that we never actually wore in a game (white with the blue star). The power of a photograph. We haven’t worn it in the League Cup, we can’t wear it in the League, so maybe we will see it in the Scottish Cup this season.

As for too many kits, as has been pointed out already, nobody is compelled to buy. I don’t have any of this seasons kits but I might buy this one if it’s a good one. We all have different preferences so the more choice the better.

Some might not like the 3rd kit. Gives more variety and at the end of the day no-one is forcing you to buy. Lilac is not for me! However, the 4th strip coming out is a thing of beauty. I’m in !
I'm sure I heard that that lilac abomination would sell millions. Well I've seen about 3 people wearing it at each game and every one looks worse than the previous one. Doesn't even look good on the girls I'm afraid. Sacking offence for whoever designed it as far as I'm concerned.

I’m still not over the state of that 4th, retro kit we brought out last season to rinse us, wore it against St Mirren as a gimmick and got our arses handed to us

I’ve no idea the money figures involved but it better be worth it
Castore pay us!

They can produce 40 kits a season if they like, if people want it they will buy it - if they don't they won't.

Folks that go mental about the number of strips - why? Nobody forces you to buy them. And one of the biggest excuses…. “but the kids want them all”. Well, one of the best and most useful lessons you can teach a child is that they can’t alway get what they want. The word you’re looking for is “No”.

What's your point?

You questioned why we should "bin an idea that generates income". I gave you an example of an idea that generates income. Do you think we should offer this service as it generates income or do you think this is an idea that generates income that should be binned?

Surprised I needed to explain that to you.

Back