150th Anniversary Top (Pic)

14 pages and I’m sure it’s been covered already but %^*& it I will ask again. How’s the fitting in this top?

I have other castore tops in medium but if it’s a bit smaller I could be tempted to go large.
Fits the same as the others this year if that helps

A sneak preview of the shorts out tomorrow.

Ron_Dorff_AW2020-1092_2299e3c2-6b70-4230-b8cd-108db27132c9_800x.progressive.jpg

:D

Just a thought on the lack of blue star. Are the authorities not anal about stuff like that and they have to be registered. As it's an unofficial club crest would that have meant the team couldnt wear it in a competitive match?
I would imagine even if it was just manufactured for the fans, that the politically correct voices would’ve been shouting down the idea of alienating fans, and opposition by having a Star of David on the tops. Just my thought on it.

As much as I like that crest, shouldn’t it be the Star of David one? Also the buttons seem weirdly positioned.

just put in an order from melbourne. when you bring it up its 130 dollars when hit order goes to 155. whats the price in pounds and dose it do the same when you order.

May sell out
I think itll defo sell out as well it should.

Its a nice design and appropriately looks like a ltd piece for such an occasion.

If youll indulge a daft question, are Rangers going to wear this for any matches or it is just a release for the 150th anniversary?

I quite like the idea of wearing it for one or two choice fixtures this season.

Do they have any socks either of the shops? The wee man wants the full kit but I can't see socks online.....
They had no money no kit and even no socks?

Its a nice design and appropriately looks like a ltd piece for such an occasion.

If youll indulge a daft question, are Rangers going to wear this for any matches or it is just a release for the 150th anniversary?

Apparently in March 22 I read somewhere on here possibly

Rangers said yesterday they’d wear it a competitive match.

Is there a better closeup photo of the goalie top anywhere? I can only see the small part in the video

I still think we've missed a trick by having this as a strip and not releasing a leisure item instead.

I'm thinking something along the lines of the thicker 72 replica tops we used to get, with long sleeves obviously.

Hopefully we'll get something like this, too.

While I'm at it, I'd also like some Rangers rugby shirts.

I still think we've missed a trick by having this as a strip and not releasing a leisure item instead.

I'm thinking something along the lines of the thicker 72 replica tops we used to get, with long sleeves obviously.

I doubt they would sell anywhere close to the same numbers if it was a leisure shirt b

Bought the top and a couple of extras then this morning the Hermes text about how they missed me give me your bank details please. Coincidence, always seem to get one when I order something

I wonder if I reply to the majority of Rangers tweets "Announce goalkeeper shirt" if they'll actually do it?
I think they are going to release the goalkeeper shirt going by the email yesterday.

The below is copied from the email

The outfield kit is a classic white design as an homage to our first team photograph in 1877 whilst the goalkeeper kit is a soft shade of blue, inspired by bluebells.

I think they are going to release the goalkeeper shirt going by the email yesterday.

The outfield kit is a classic white design as an homage to our first team photograph in 1877 whilst the goalkeeper kit is a soft shade of blue, inspired by bluebells.
They need to. Its the home shirt I feel we should have had this season

They will.

The 4th goalie kit last season was a cracker too, bought it for my brother and it’s one of his favourites

Posted the same earlier. I'll buy the top but I would prefer it with thicker material,

Do we know if they are definitely releasing the goalie top? It looks excellent.

Anyone know why the cost in Australia is $130 and then jumps to $155 when the personalise option appears (even though I select no).

Back