Nil By Mouth

I can only assume that pressure is being ramped up on NBM by the usual suspects to go a certain way otherwise they'll see to it about their funding being stopped.

How else do you explain yesterday's flurry of lies, smears and disinformation ?

One tweet literally said Rangers had no right in calling out the racist abuse Kamara and Roofe suffered.

They have over stretched and revealed something sinister behind the curtain. An outrageous alliance with terrorist supporters.

Coordinating in an attack on our club with people who see blowing up two young boys walking along Warrington high street as acceptable.

No doubt now they are all in this together.

Last edited:
Rangers need to make a statement saying they will no longer have anything to do with this “charity”.

They have shown a bias time and time again against Rangers supporters and the club itself. They should not be allowed access to Rangers for any reason whatsoever.
I wasn't aware that we had anything to do with them.

years ago there was a few of us on here that would send them emails weeks apart claiming to be US or one of them, the email though worded slightly different was the same complaint and every time they would reply with two very different answers..

at the same time there was one when replying to my genuine emails used a match commanders name to back up his lies, what he didn't know was that i had dealt with the match commander before, so i phoned him later that day he phoned me and i filled him in that his name was being used to back up NBM lies. he asked me to forward what i had and he dealt with it. Benjy bhoy was no more and we got Dave that now crawls out from under rocks when a Rangers bad story appears

twenty years of NBM bigotry it should be closed down

NBM’s failure to call out the IRAoake at every scum game for years is a joke

They are only seen and heard when it’s negative stuff re Rangers and our fans

NBM not fit for purpose and their funding should be stopped as they only tackle one side of a sectarian divide

Phuck the lot of them

We know the Scottish administration put pressure on charities to toe the SNP line or lose funding. Why wouldn't this charity be forced down the same road?

I complained about them by email
years ago and the guy David Scott said he would only reply by letter and I had to give him my name and address. I duly did this and his reply was complete nonsense.
That’s interesting. They were probably collecting names and addresses of dissenters.

Did they not give details of our supporters to Liewell and he contacted them a breach of personal information. I had dealings with Helen can't remember her surname now she was their first spokesperson of tainted NBM she was from Derry.
Londonderry?

years ago and the guy David Scott said he would only reply by letter and I had to give him my name and address. I duly did this and his reply was complete nonsense.
I posted on the other thread about him yesterday and my dealings with him.

I asked him to outright condemn the hanging effigies and banner display calling for protestants to be murdered.

He replied by saying that the piggery toilets getting smashed up meant we were just as bad.

I asked again, to take the display of bigotry in isolation and call it what it is.

He refused.

Ask them about our education system that separates children from the age of 5 and why they run events which bring children together across ‘the divide’ if this is not a problem. You get no reply. They rely on bigotry in order to get funding - much of which is from the Scottish devolved government.

Is it still their policy that they only comment on matters when asked to do so that was their excuse in years gone by,Rangers should be publicly denouncing then .They are funded by the SNP Government I think that tells us all everything.

I can only assume that pressure is being ramped up on NBM by the usual suspects to go a certain way otherwise they'll see to it about their funding being stopped.

One tweet literally said Rangers had no right in calling out the racist abuse Kamara and Roofe suffered.
No need for pressure to be applied.
Yo need to look at the Rangers haters running it.

Ask them about our education system that separates children from the age of 5 and why they run events which bring children together across ‘the divide’ if this is not a problem. You get no reply. They rely on bigotry in order to get funding - much of which is from the Scottish devolved government.
I done that before and they replied that Catholic schools were open to all

I replied back why the need for Catholic Church approved job adverts and Catholic only job posts if they’re open to all

Still waiting on an answer and that was years ago …

I pinned him down over the comments made by Joe O'Rourke about wishing more of the shipbuilders had died when the Titanic sunk. It took two letters but he eventually admitted O'Rourke's comments were sectarian. Strange then that he never highlights O'Rourke's position with Celtic. He's still representing their fans but no one is calling for this bigot to resign.

I done that before and they replied that Catholic schools were open to all

I replied back why the need for Catholic Church approved job adverts and Catholic only job posts if they’re open to all

Still waiting on an answer and that was years ago …

"Open to all" so not sectarian? Well I guess that means our club and fans aren't sectarian as we're "open to all".

I pinned him down over the comments made by Joe O'Rourke about wishing more of the shipbuilders had died when the Titanic sunk. It took two letters but he eventually admitted O'Rourke's comments were sectarian. Strange then that he never highlights O'Rourke's position with Celtic. He's still representing their fans but no one is calling for this bigot to resign.
SELECTARIANISM is the word you're looking for!!

Rangers need to make a statement saying they will no longer have anything to do with this “charity”.

They have shown a bias time and time again against Rangers supporters and the club itself. They should not be allowed access to Rangers for any reason whatsoever.
A cancer in Scottish society

have they got collection tins in or around Ibrox.?

Are they entirely funded by ScotGov then mate ?

Assume Michael is paid by them , bbc and Celtic now eh . More employers and salaries than dougie donnelly in his peak

This is one of the most repulsive things I've ever heard from them.

These offence lusting, VicTim craving scumbags are subhuman.

I remember a few years back a Gers supporter pretended that he was Celt*c fan who had been abused and assaulted by Rangers supporters,contacted NBM and within minutes had a reply and relevant phone numbers and authorities he could contact.

A few hours later he contacted them saying he was a Rangers fan and had been abused and assaulted by Celt*c fans, he’s still waiting on a reply.

Back