New compliance officer

This thread is a complete embarrassment. Essentially hunting a woman because she’s been appointed to a new job. The kind of thing you’d expect to see on another club’s forum.

The fact that she is a woman is wholly irrelevant.

The fact that she may have preconceived prejudices against Rangers or a background which favours Celtic is highly relevant.

Interesting @timhunter . What’s this first case ?
Her predecessor was given 2 separate matters regarding Rangers being awarded a European CL licence. He then found no case to answer on the matters he had been asked to consider, but subsequently raised a further 2 issues without reference to anyone else.
What these issues are remain a mystery.
It revolves round the resolution 12 moonhowlers accusations which the CO has now taken in hand. Simply a last throw of the dice in the Rangers witch hunt by the mentally challenged.
Dave King will deal with it imo.

Last edited:
We are continually being told that sectarianism is a major problem in Scotland - this line is pushed by the politicians and media every single day.

Therefore, forgive us when we are suspicious of any appointments or issues where Rangers may be treated in a sectarian manner.

Unless of course they are suggesting that sectarianism is a one way street (a stance which in itself is sectarian) or only perpetrated by the lower working classes (a point that has proven to be wrong on many occasions)

MAC 911
Tips, tricks and solutions for your Mac problems
How to revisit old website data
safariprimary-100020450-large.jpg

By Christopher Breen
Senior Editor, Macworld
FEB 17, 2014 6:00 AM PT
Reader Ingrid Hansmann wishes to go back in time. She writes:

I visited a web page about a year ago that had some information that I wanted. I’ve since returned and the page has changed. Is there any way I can see the old version?

There is. Google caches many webpages and there’s a chance that an old version of the page you're looking for is available in cached form. Just use this formula:

Enter http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache: and then paste in the full address of the page you want to visit. For example, if I wanted the cache from http://www.example.com/fuzzybearsI’d enter this into my browser’s address field:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.example.com/fuzzybears

The result would be the version of the page that was last crawled by Google.

Also.
Google Search Results
Cached links show you what a web page looked like the last time Google visited it.

About cached links
Google takes a snapshot of each web page as a backup in case the current page isn't available. These pages then become part of Google’s cache. If you click a link that says “Cached,” you’ll see the version of the site that Google stored.

If the website you're trying to visit is slow or not responding, you can use the cached link instead.

How to get to a cached link
  1. On your computer, do a Google search for the page you want to find.
  2. Click the green down arrow to the right of the site's URL.
  3. Click Cached.
  4. When you're on the cached page, click the current page link to get back to the live page.
Tip: If there's a cached page that you need removed from Google Search results, learn how to remove old or deleted information from Google.

This thread is a complete embarrassment. Essentially hunting a woman because she’s been appointed to a new job. The kind of thing you’d expect to see on another club’s forum.

Have a word with yourself ya maddy! at no point has this thread mentioned a single comment about anybodies sexuality excluding yourself. Since our club has be vilified by this rancid and corrupt organisation we are entitled to question the background and professional capability of the new CO as this position has become pivotol in attack after attack on our club.
I have one question for the SPFL board, why is it that all Compliance Officers are of the Roman Catholic faith?

So is it confirmed that this is the same woman that used to work for Celtic & has now changed her name to avoid a conflict of interest case?

Surely not? :eek:

So Claire Hamill has now became Clare Whyte

Understandable with the new married surname, but the dropping of the ‘i’ in her first name is suspicious

One would think, along with removing her Facebook page, it was a deliberate attempt to hide something?
To try and put people off the trail, typical of people who have something to hide.

The woman on the left is the one pictured with Doncaster and McLennan last week. (rumoured to be Clare Whyte but not sure if this has been confirmed)

The woman on the right is Clare Wilson. Apparently a Scottish author who went to Holy Cross High School. She was linked to another author who had attended Notre Dame in Indiana (but no direct link to Wilson)

What do you think?

If it is the same person. She’s on Facebook. But no links to Strathclyde Uni or Notre Dame or a law background.

Could be the same person but the one on the left looks older to me?

sfuqme.png

That's Aiden McGeady in drag on the right surely

Paranoid lunatic ramblings. If the club have any concerns they will raise them but this level of obsession is laughable. If it was them we’d find it hysterical. Not everyone out there is consumed by hatred. Maybe she’s just someone who got a job and there is any issue let the club raise it rather than stalk the woman before she’s started.

You’re extremely naive. The previous CO was involved in the recruitment process.

Paranoid lunatic ramblings. If the club have any concerns they will raise them but this level of obsession is laughable. If it was them we’d find it hysterical. Not everyone out there is consumed by hatred. Maybe she’s just someone who got a job and there is any issue let the club raise it rather than stalk the woman before she’s started.

Where have you been the last few years ffs?

mentally challengeds are quite simply incapable of doing an impartial job wherever it whatever it is due to their hatred of one club and one club only.
You only have to look at Vincent Lunny and Anthony McGlennans past performance in the role for evidence.

Placemen and now a placewoman by one rancid club and organisation.

The SFA are a joke.

If they advertise the job and detail the experience required then it’s less confrontational or suspicious but they don’t.

They use the mentally challenged network within the SFA and hand pick someone and they then try and cover up the or social media history by erasing the previous info

The truth on her background will come out

People will know her. Her postings and comments are still in the cyber world and if there are any dodgy comments that have been erased it will make her role untenable if this is the case

The SFA need cleansed. They are supposed to help Scottish football and not one club from the east end of Glasgow

If Tim Hunter is right and the old CO is sitting on a charge drummed up on the back of resolution 12 maniacs then Dave King will have to question the SFA on top of the SPFL and MacLennan appointment

On the MacLennan issue wonder why Dave King appears to have backed off the conflict of interest claim?

No doubt the same one who is married to a guy I know well’s brother. If so I’ve met her socially a couple of times and she was an arrogant pain in the hole as well as obviously from a Sellick minded background.

Look down the bottom of the thread and see if the picture is the same

Impressive work, Luke.

My only quibble concerns the names in this photo - I don't think the woman circled matches the other photos of Ms Hamill.

Is it possible that CH is the woman to the immediate left and there has been a mistake in putting names to faces?

Do you don’t think that another Celtic supporting Compiance Officer (at odds of over 200-1 of that happening) who’s husband has already been involved in the scandalous near destruction of our club was chosen is at least, unusual? Out of all the lawyers in the world, it just happens to be one which one a supposed minority religion again and isn’t one of the hundreds of thousands who have no link to our club?

If you don’t think that’s strange then you are at best naive.

Impressive work, Luke.

My only quibble concerns the names in this photo - I don't think the woman circled matches the other photos of Ms Hamill.

Is it possible that CH is the woman to the immediate left and there has been a mistake in putting names to faces?

The picture I have posted is not confirmed as Clare Hamill.

Only confirmed as Simon Whyte of Beltrami’s partner.

Hopefully @PMB1872 will be on soon to advise whether this is the person he met or not.

Last edited:
Impressive work, Luke.

That’s 100% her

Can we clear up the confusion here?

If the woman circled in the University of Notre Dame picture is Clare Hamill, does it not rule out all the other photos as being her?

Last edited:
We are right to be crawling all over this appointment...'qui cum canibus concumbunt cum pulicibus surgent'.

They need close scrutiny as that old Chinese proverb also tells us.

Need to establish the facts.

So Clare Whyte is definitely née Hamill

(A) Clare Hamill married (A) Simon John Whyte

There is a (A) Simon Whyte who works for Beltrami and defended Duff Andy Phelps Admin (confirmed NOT HIM)

The picture of Simon Whyte from Beltrami’s partner IS DEFINITELY not Clare Whyte. (From Facebook)

Last edited:
Can we clear up the confusion here?

If the woman circled in the University of Notre Dame picture is Claire Hamill, does it not rule out all the photos as being her?

Yes. I’ve deleted it now
And established facts so far above ^^^^

Found a Claire Hamill on twitter who is clearly a rhabid but I’m not sure, is the woman in the circle the new CO?

Have we also dismissed the cozy lunch pic with Doncaster and McLennan and the mystery woman wasn’t the new CO?

This appointment stinks regardless.

Found a Claire Hamill on twitter who is clearly a rhabid but I’m not sure, is the woman in the circle the new CO?

Have we also dismissed the cozy lunch pic with Doncaster and McLennan and the mystery woman wasn’t the new CO?

This appointment stinks regardless.

Yes.

Apparently Shifty’s partner.

Most likely the best source of data is via the cached sites. I’ve no time today to explore this further sadly, interesting that in announcing this appointment it appears that the bold new CO looks the spitting image of a football stadium in every bit of press copy.

So she’s not married to Simon Whyte then?

She appears to be.

Some interesting excerpts from Simon Whyte’s legal profile:

https://www.beltramiandcompany.co.uk/simon-whyte.html

“In 2010 Simon became the second youngest Solicitor Advocate in the criminal courts in Scotland, winning his first two High Court cases the same year. Since then he has conducted a number of High Court trials with particular successes in serious sexual offences.”

I wonder if he was prosectuting or defending sex offenders. And who those offenders may have been.

“From 2014 Simon was closely involved in the so-called Rangers 'Fraudco' case as the solicitor for former Administrator Paul Clark. After personally conducting detailed and wide-ranging investigations, Simon relentlessly harried the police and the Crown in what became a high profile disaster for the prosecution. When the matter reached indictment in the High Court, Simon drafted preliminary pleas which precipitated the dramatic early dismissal and withdrawal of all charges against his client. Simon was then instructed in the ensuing action against the authorities in the Court of Session for wrongful arrest and wrongful prosecution.”

So it just happens that his wife is now involved in Rangers related matters too. What a coincidence.

"I met Simon at the lowest moment of my professional career. He was able to provide clarity to an extremely complex set of circumstances. His advice was incisive and his attention to detail was extraordinary. His calm demeanour meant that I was able to concentrate on the issues that really mattered. I am happy to recommend his services to anyone in difficulty."

- Paul Clark, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps Ltd”

How heartwarming...

I found Simon Whyte the lawyer from Beltrami on facebook. One Problem he's in a relationship with a young blonde bird on facebook but her name isn't listed as Claire

So Either

1, They broke up since 2005 and he's banging a younger model
2, She was never married to Mr whyte the lawyer
3, the facebook lassie is her(claire whyte) using a totally fake name

https://www.facebook.com/simontwhyte?lst=1151631584:702971011:1534665873 this is the duff n Philips lawyer guy mentioned above

She appears to be.

Some interesting excerpts from Simon Whyte’s legal profile:

https://www.beltramiandcompany.co.uk/simon-whyte.html

“In 2010 Simon became the second youngest Solicitor Advocate in the criminal courts in Scotland, winning his first two High Court cases the same year. Since then he has conducted a number of High Court trials with particular successes in serious sexual offences.”

I wonder if he was prosectuting or defending sex offenders. And who those offenders may have been.

“From 2014 Simon was closely involved in the so-called Rangers 'Fraudco' case as the solicitor for former Administrator Paul Clark. After personally conducting detailed and wide-ranging investigations, Simon relentlessly harried the police and the Crown in what became a high profile disaster for the prosecution. When the matter reached indictment in the High Court, Simon drafted preliminary pleas which precipitated the dramatic early dismissal and withdrawal of all charges against his client. Simon was then instructed in the ensuing action against the authorities in the Court of Session for wrongful arrest and wrongful prosecution.”

So it just happens that his wife is now involved in Rangers related matters too. What a coincidence.

"I met Simon at the lowest moment of my professional career. He was able to provide clarity to an extremely complex set of circumstances. His advice was incisive and his attention to detail was extraordinary. His calm demeanour meant that I was able to concentrate on the issues that really mattered. I am happy to recommend his services to anyone in difficulty."

- Paul Clark, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps Ltd”

How heartwarming...

Already posted mate.

There is only confirmation that A Claire Hamill married A Simon John Whyte.

There is nothing yet to link thee Clare Hamill to Simon Whyte of Beltrami.

I found Simon Whyte the lawyer from Beltrami on facebook. One Problem he's in a relationship with a young blonde bird on facebook but her name isn't listed as Claire

So Either

1, They broke up since 2005 and he's banging a younger model
2, She was never married to Mr whyte the lawyer
3, the facebook lassie is her(claire whyte) using a totally fake name

https://www.facebook.com/simontwhyte?lst=1151631584:702971011:1534665873 this is the duff n Philips lawyer guy mentioned above

Already posted mate.

There is only confirmation that A Claire Hamill married A Simon John Whyte.

There is nothing yet to link thee Clare Hamill to Simon Whyte of Beltrami.

A poster on here knows her so we’ll get confirmation soon enough.

The Facebook picture has 100% been confirmed NOT her.

The only legitimate pictures so far is the Notre Dame Uni picture above.

Back