Match Thread Rangers v St Johnstone - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv Only

First game this season. Flew up from Bristol with my little one yesterday for a week with family. One of my mates can't make it so has given me his ticket. Couple of beers in town, watch the famous, back to town for more beer. Buzzin :)

Child neglect right there.

Bringing the little one all the way up from Bristol and not being allowed to watch the famous... your a bad man. :D

Enjoy the game :D

We need to not have a European hangover and not think because we got a result against Villareal that this will be easy.

Hopefully we are second by the end of the day.

Something posted earlier sticks with me.

We will allow st johnstone more posession because of thursday.

No we wont. You hear how gerrard talks and what he thinks. You think we deliver a first half of standing off and 90% he wont go ballistic at it?

I think this will be a tough one but we will win 1 maybe 2 nil but a long afternoon awaits

I reckon we’ll see a number of changes from Thursday and still wipe the floor with them.

The team appears to have become closer over the international break and the magic dust Gerrard sprinkles around Hummel training centre is working.

I was so looking forward to going down to this match but unfortunately i can't make it today, will go on Wednesday instead. I want a big win for us today. Enjoy, all bears and bearettes.

You just don’t fear going to Ibrox this season the way we did last, I fully expect to put this mob away quite easily.

Going for 3 nil to the Bears!

Katic, Flannagan, Morelos and Middleton in for Worral, Barasic, Lafferty and Candeias.

That's my guess.

We need to not have a European hangover and not think because we got a result against Villareal that this will be easy.

Hopefully we are second by the end of the day.
The player rotation today should ensure that's not an issue

Alfredo at the double in the first half will kill it :D

Almost 5am here in Florida, buzzing to be here but gutted to be missing Ibrox.

Three points today are all that matter. St. Johnstone won't be easy but we've more than enough weapons to take care of them.

Come on Rangers.

Any win will do today .

I’ll take 2/1 I think it’s going to be a very tight affair .

St Johnstone keep the ball well compared to all other SPl sides .

A conservative prediction of 2-0 Rangers for me. They’ll shit up shop from the off. Would like to see Alfie abd Laff up front together today though.

Any kind of win will do.

Need to continue to swat these diddy teams away regardless of playing on the Thursday if we want to win the league.

Shagger
Tav Goldson Katic Ruud Flanistelrooy
Coulibaly Halliday Ejaria
Candeias Morelos Middleton

McGregor
Tav Worrall Katic Flanagan
Coulibaly Arfield
Kent Ejaria Middleton
Morelos

I think thats the team that will start. Possibly Grezda in for Middleton.

This will be my first game in 20 odd years, my daughters taking me as a 70th birthday present

Make my day Rangers.

My dad stopped going in his mid-50's. He made 3 games with me after that - 4-0 at home v them, 7-0 at home v Hibs, then the 3-0 away at Lyon. I hope you can bring as much luck! Have a great day.

I think we'll get three past them, their defense looks a wee bit suspect. Morelos, Katic and Morelos.

I missed Thursdays game due to a work commitment, so I'm looking forward to this match.
When everyone is fit, Steven Gerrard has enough at his disposal to rest any players, without weakening the team too much, who are physically or mentally drained from a previous game. When could we last say that?
I'm hoping for a decent display and I predict a 3-1 victory for the teddies. Any win will do though as it's all about the 3 points.

Anyone thinking this will be a cricket score isn't thinking right.

They will be organised and tougher to break down than Dundee. Their managers arrogance will have them believe they will get points today.

A good 2-0 win will do me today. Morelos for them both.

Enjoy the game fellas!

Important we play our part today.

St Johnstone will be out to frustrate us and keep it 0-0 for as long as possible.

We will likely be a bit leggy after Villarreal on Thursday night.

Important we don't start moaning and we get behind the team to drive them on.

mcgregor tav goldson katic flanagan coulibally arfield/dorrans ejaria candieas/grezda lafferty morelos. would be my starting team today. the depth we have in the squad this season is incredible esp considering we have big players out injured.

Hope (and expect) to get 3 points today. We have the back up on the bench if things aren't going our way. Today and Wednesday gives us the chance to get minutes into the legs of the players who need game time.

Heres something else i dont buy.

We will be a bit leggy playing thursday/sunday.

How come its never a problem wednesday/saturday then?

Ufa was an obvious exception due to sheer distance and numbers down for some time but with how fit the coaches have our guys im not buying legginess

Back