Match Thread Rangers v St Johnstone - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv Only

It just makes such a difference to have a bench like that. Every one of those players could come on and not weaken the team at all. And, depending on how they are used, can strengthen areas.

Instead of bringing on Herrera or Dalcio as our attacking options, we now have Lafferty, Middleton, Ejaria or Dorrans!

After the result at Rugby Park we can now start to really assert ourselves in the league.
Let’s do it Rangers !!

Could be a great week for us its now up to Stevie and his team to fire up our players we need 3 points nothing less.

Decent team with a strong bench.
I'm going 2-0 to us although it will not be a cake walk, St Johnstone will try to counter us and are well set up

That's my first bet come in, let's go Rangers, 3-1 with Morelos scoring 2!

Is this a stronger side today than the one in Villarreal?

I think it is. Mainly down to having Morelos back.

Right Rangers don’t let them off the hook don’t care how we do it 3 points today and pile the pressure on.

Massive 3 points now. If we are going to go for the league, we need to hammer home an advantage like this.

Keep the momentum, keep the pressure!

Battle fever well and truly on :)

Hugh game on many levels this
Saints has been a sticky fixture in recent times
Having to win after hard away European tie on Thursday
Opportunity to leapfrog beastly bhoys
Hugh game just do it Rangers fast out of the blocks

Season shaping up for best in some years with top sides all very close

Four changes?
I wonder if this is a second string, or if that was Thursday?:)
You know, like Villareal do/did,

Come on the teddy bears! What an opportunity to put pressure on those c*nts after the Killie result today.

On another note does anyone know of anyway to listen to the game outside of the UK? My internet isn't good enough to stream the match on RTV but might be enough to listen to the game on a radio link or something?

What an opportunity after that result. Come on Rangers, let’s round off a memorable week with three points here and put that Piggery result well behind us!!

Back