Rangers tops on sale in JD sports

On the website is direct from Rangers so obviously we get a bigger percentage online than in store where the percentage will be more shared

Cheers have been busy since Friday so not had a chance to look yet. Didn’t know website was run by us, thought it was brand 47 or something.

Will see if I can resist it while waiting at airport. Probably dependant on where they’ve placed it in shop.

42614823_940733366123108_501687768271814656_n.jpg
Where’s this mate?

Just need to get Ashley out of the Superstore.

Walked in on Sunday still asking £35 for the old Tops.

Cheers have been busy since Friday so not had a chance to look yet. Didn’t know website was run by us, thought it was brand 47 or something.

Will see if I can resist it while waiting at airport. Probably dependant on where they’ve placed it in shop.

I’m just guessing but I’m sure that’s how it’s gonna work JD is more likely to be a retail deal etc

Nothing in JD sports Durham and no sign of any coming in, I’m guessing Scottish stores only on first delivery?

It's great being one of them pricks that sat for hours trying to get the website to load, getting thrown off repeatedly before securing order 1120 or so, and folk are gonna casually wander in JD the morn and get it before me lmao. Pish!!!! :D

Held off buying the tops for the moment as I have two young kids and would rather check the sizing. We’re all visiting Glasgow Saturday so fingers crossed they are on sale before then so we can get a few purchased.

How does that work? If they are exclusive, that means we cannot appoint other suppliers.

The only logical reason I can think of is the contract hasn't been renewed and whilst we are in negotiations with them it could be argued legally we are still entitled to trade as to not damage the brand and that's precisely what we are doing with these "non exclusive partners"

Ordered the home top but probably hoping to get the orange and white tops soon. Doubt if they are on sale in JD just now?
Frustrating to not know what's what?

The only logical reason I can think of is the contract hasn't been renewed and whilst we are in negotiations with them it could be argued legally we are still entitled to trade as to not damage the brand and that's precisely what we are doing with these "non exclusive partners"
Hopefully you are right but Fatso is bound to drag this back into court.

Why is the club playing this so low key?

Some sort of restraining order no doubt. The fat cvnt always has anyone he gets power over tied in knots.

Maybe by early next year(if this lease rumour around the Megastore being under his control until March is true) we'll see the last of him

It's great being one of them pricks that sat for hours trying to get the website to load, getting thrown off repeatedly before securing order 1120 or so, and folk are gonna casually wander in JD the morn and get it before me lmao. Pish!!!! :D

1120? %^*& mate, Im 6505, Im probably going to receive next seasons kit by the time they get around to my order.

Being in the US means that popping down to JD isnt an option so I just need to sit here and wait for mine.

Some sort of restraining order no doubt. The fat cvnt always has anyone he gets power over tied in knots.

Maybe by early next year(if this lease rumour around the Megastore being under his control until March is true) we'll see the last of him
It will be cause for celebration when he is finally gone mate.

What’s the chances of any London JD stores stocking these? #exiledbear
Don’t know but I’ll be having a look in my local store (Charlton) later today. I already have one on order but wouldn’t mind buying some more training gear. Not that I do any training mind you.

Back