Rangers tops on sale in JD sports

Just got mine (might be the first Rangers top I have ever bought myself) from JD Sports in East Kilbride.
Adults only on sale but they are hoping for more including kids within 2 days.

did they mention when they'd be getting the away and goalie shirts in?

Imagine boycotting shirts for years because not enough money was going to the club. Then moaning like %^*& because you have to wait a couple extra days for a top- that more goes to the club through- from online.

Nono these ADULTS NEED their new football tops now!

Maybe some posts have been deleted from the thread but I read through it all and hardly anyone is moaning, one or two people at the most.

The vast majority seem to be excited to buy our merchandise again.

Maybe some posts have been deleted from the thread but I read through it all and hardly anyone is moaning, one or two people at the most.

The vast majority seem to be excited to buy our merchandise again.
Threads being chopped from the board too.

People on Twitter having panic attacks!

@JDOfficial can you give us a list of stores who have stock of the new @RangersFC strips? Various fan pages looking to get that info out there.

Will let you know if I get a reply

Look I know it is only a fiver but why on earth has buying directly from the club cost £5 more? It's wee things like this that look totally amateur along with all the other pish.

I know people are concerned that the club aren't publicising it, and as some have said maybe there's reasons the club can't speak out about it.

But what I really admire is the way the fans are so determined to buy them that we haven't needed a big announcement. It's been drips of information combined with the "they tell two people who tell people" approach and now most Rangers fans I've spoke with are aware of the fact they're available.

Just shows how excited our supporters are to finally be able to buy again.

That's a very limited release.

If the club had sense, they'd have kept some back and had 2 wee pop up shops outside the ground tonight with tops.
Maybe they aren’t allowed? We don’t know the conditions we are selling these under at the moment.

Look I know it is only a fiver but why on earth has buying directly from the club cost £5 more? It's wee things like this that look totally amateur along with all the other pish.
It’s often more expensive buying from the club. Happens with all clubs. Chill out.

An update or have Rangers fans hammered their site?

TIME FOR A REFRESH

WE'LL BE BACK SHORTLY!

TO SPEAK TO CUSTOMER CARE ABOUT AN EXISTING ORDER, PLEASE CALL 0161 393 7055
OR YOU CAN CONTACT US THROUGH TWITTER @JDHELPTEAM

Look I know what it is only a fiver but why on earth has buying directly from the club cost £5 more? It's wee things like this that look totally amateur along with all the other pish.

Did you bother to do any research before commenting? Since you are talking absolute gash I will assume not so I will educate you....

Prices for standard adult home shirts...

Man Utd - Club Website - £59.96 / Sports Direct- £54.99

Chelsea - Club Website - £64.95 / Sports Direct- £54.99

Man City - Club Website - £64.95 / Sport Direct- £54.99

It wasn’t direct from the club, it was via a 3rd party - one of the owners used to be high up at Hummel.

This is a direct result of SD’s approach to Rangers retail. We’re obviously doing various workarounds with 3rd parties and suppliers (some of which will no doubt see us back in court with SD) and the variance in prices is a direct result of this.

We can’t even communicate a kit lunch yet for fear of SD.

Can’t wait for the day the Ashley cancer is finally cut from the club.

Back