Michelle Gray is one hellava women.

This man's pretending he never KNEW.

Scotland-724664.png

Why would he not know, I wonder....?
He is an utter disgrace.Should resign for his lies.

She has to ignore her.Shes a lone voice (at the moment) if she speaks out she alienates her rheptile support.Very quick to support them and their cause.Hope the pressure is kept on jimmy krankie.
See if she had a brain cell she would maybe consider that if she wants any hope of independence its our support that she needs, she should maybe look at outing that god forsaken team and win the hearts of the Mighty Rangers lol ...........But naw shes a crackpot and would rather keep quiet about innocent children being abused, well seen she doesn't have kids eh closet lesbian anaw

Gets involved with some made up shite about anti irish catholic abuse of Neil Lennon................yet can't bring herself to support the victims of child abuse.

Whoever is advising her is a fucking moron! But...........she'll lose popularity in the long run.

Gets involved with some made up shite about anti irish catholic abuse of Neil Lennon................yet can't bring herself to support the victims of child abuse.

Whoever is advising her is a fucking moron! But...........she'll lose popularity in the long run.

For the SNP child rape is a price worth paying for power.
JUSTICE FOR CELTICS VICTIMS
Please keep this on the first page so anyone visiting the site has a chance to find out about Michelles brave fight for justice for her brother and the others who have been abused by the Celtic paedophile ring. It will also let them see what kind of Government we have i e one that puts votes before child rape.

Last edited:
So that'll be another court date for Torbett.

How many Celtic paedophile's do we now have awaiting trial? This must be a new world record.

The cover-up is now beginning to unravel at long last. The carpets have given up their filthy secrets.

The victims and their families that have suffered for so long may finally be about to get the answers and the justice they deserve.
It’s almost like the Catholic Church?!

Humza is distancing himself from this and trying to avoid this womans questions simply because he is a Celtc supporter and not wanting to upset his fellow celtc fans and voters. He wasn't slow in supporting the bigot Angela Haggerty's new group claiming years of anti catholic/Irish abuse.

But here he is totally avoiding a woman who's brother passed away who was a victim of child abuse within the confines of the club he supports which went on for decades and was covered up.

Anti catholic/Irish abuse= jump straight in with both feet supporting a coven of bigots
A victims sister who defends her departed brothers abuse at the hands of an evil deprived monster requests over and over again answers from Humza and nippy= Avoid like the plague in the hope they eventually go away.
Yes, given his role in particular, it is simply not good enough. He needs to be made to instigate a full
public enquiry and kept in the spotlight as to it’s progress given his allegiances.

I have emailed every Scottish conservative MSP this evening asking them to show support for Michelle Gray and all the victims.

I wonder how much good it will do

http://www.parliament.scot/msps/current-msps.aspx

If anyone else wants to add there thoughts

Good work LL. These are depressing stories of suffering in their own right - but to have such a large scandal as this ignored by your own politically motivated representatives must add to the pain these poor families have endured.

..... also worth proliferating over social media is the following link.

https://www.farleys.com/solicitors-for-you/abuse-claims/abuse-football/

There is help out there for anyone in need.

Is there a hashtag for this scandal? I think this one Michelle ends with is correct and apt.

Has anyone seen this tweet by the poor woman? Got to feel for her and hope she remains strong. She will be a heroine to hundreds for taking on the establishment.

Her tweet from a few hours ago:

Not many people do. I have done so much investigation & digging on Torbett & his ‘associates’ since Andrew told me of what he suffered. Trust me what you’ve seen in the media the last few weeks is nothing. My heart breaks for what is about to unfold..... #scotlandshame

Is there a hashtag for this scandal? I think this one Michelle ends with is correct and apt.

Has anyone seen this tweet by the poor woman? Got to feel for her and hope she remains strong. She will be a heroine to hundreds for taking on the establishment.

Not many people do. I have done so much investigation & digging on Torbett & his ‘associates’ since Andrew told me of what he suffered. Trust me what you’ve seen in the media the last few weeks is nothing. My heart breaks for what is about to unfold..... #scotlandshame

I really hope Michelle and the other victims can finally get closure by getting the truth out so that the entire world can see what a deprived institute that club were for 40 odd years, her words do make it sound ominous for the tims.

On a side note , its amazing the amount of pro celtic news that has came out in the last week, maybe they are bracing themselves for the shit that is about to hit the fan.

The worst is still to come from this mob, I think Cairneys and especially the McCafferty trial is gonna blow the lid right off these disgusting events. See if they are still saying " different entity " pish when this is finished in court.
CFC should be ashamed of the stance they are trying to take and as for The Scottish Media and The Scottish Government don't even start me on them. Hang your collective heads in shame

That's actually quite frightening!

This whole thing could be even bigger than any of us ever imagined.

A tsumani of utter shame could be about to befall that awful club.

It's abundantly clear that Wee Nikla and Useless have no appetite for anything that might damage the good name of Celtic. ( I'll crack the jokes )

But why is no one from any of the other political parties taking up the baton for Michelle? They all know she's right. They all know what's going on. They all know Kelly & McGinn lied through their teeth and continued to trade with a convicted paedophile.

Why oh why are the press and the politicians turning a blind eye to Michelle's plight?

I'm genuinely starting to believe the whole of Scotland is terrified of that paedo-harboring club.

Michelle Gray‏ @michellegray75 Nov 18
Michelle Gray Retweeted rangersblue4

TY. I knew of this when Andrew came forward in Dec 2016. These people were all connected & committed the most horrific crimes. Time is up for each & everyone of them & that includes those that knew and turned a blind eye to allow innocent young boys to be sexually abused.

Kelly & McGinn not only turned a blind eye, they went into partnership with Torbett.

Then, get this, Celtic continued to trade with The Trophy Centre even when Torbett was behind bars for child abuse. Let that sink in.What normal people or business would do such a thing?

Police Scotland should be all over these two like a nasty rash. Like their former business partner, they should be looking at jail-time for their part in the disgraceful cover up that took place at Parkhead.

Last edited:

Fukn hell, that sounds horrific. To even try tp be a part of the cover up regarding this must tell the persons involved what type of people they have become. How can they look in the mirror?

Kelly & McGinn not only turned a blind eye, they went into partnership with Torbett.

Then, get this, Celtic continued to trade with The Trophy Centre even when Torbett was behind bars for child abuse. Let that sink in.
What normal people or business would do that?

Police Scotland should be all over these two like a nasty rash. Like their former business partner, they should be looking at jail-time for their part in the disgraceful cover up that took place at Parkhead.

I know Kelly’s daughter Claire is high up in BBC Scotland Sport, but you just wonder if she has influenced her colleagues in the News team at a local daily level Richard ?

The worst is still to come from this mob, I think Cairneys and especially the McCafferty trial is gonna blow the lid right off these disgusting events. See if they are still saying " different entity " pish when this is finished in court.
CFC should be ashamed of the stance they are trying to take and as for The Scottish Media and The Scottish Government don't even start me on them. Hang your collective heads in shame

When McCafferty is up on trial in Scotland St Pats FC can’t hide behind “not part of CFC” shite as McCafferty worked for CFC as their kit man so they can’t sweep this one under the pile of bodies in the CFC boardrooms carpet.

McCafferty has the potential to blow the lid off this scandal and St Pats FC and Kelly / McGinn must be shitting that he lets loose and dumps the others involved in the Paedo ring

Michelle Gray also inferring there are a lot more secrets to be exposed

I hope she gets the other guilty people outed and prosecuted who are linked to that beast Torbett

Digby Brown have also served papers on Celtic.

The former player is now seeking compensation in a landmark legal fight.

Court files state: “This action concerns a claim for damages for historic sexual abuse.

“The pursuer has been diagnosed as suffering from mental ill health attributable to that abuse.”

If Celtic lose this one the floodgates will open.

Victims now realise Celtic didn't give a %^*& about them back then.

Nothing's changed.

It's abundantly clear that Wee Nikla and Useless have no appetite for anything that might damage the good name of Celtic. ( I'll crack the jokes )

But why is no one from any of the other political parties taking up the baton for Michelle? They all know she's right. They all know what's going on. They all know Kelly & McGinn lied through their teeth and continued to trade with a convicted paedophile.

Why oh why are the press and the politicians turning a blind eye to Michelle's plight?

I'm genuinely starting to believe the whole of Scotland is terrified of that paedo-harboring club.
It’s got nothing to do with not blackening the Celtic brand it’s upsetting the whole catholic population and losing their vote and the power that comes with it. With the amount of proof that has been dug up about schools and homes there is enough there to blow it out the water as Celtic situation is tiny compared to what went on in these homes.
They have chosen not to care all for votes and power.

It’s got nothing to do with not blackening the Celtic brand it’s upsetting the whole catholic population and losing their vote and the power that comes with it. With the amount of proof that has been dug up about schools and homes there is enough there to blow it out the water as Celtic situation is tiny compared to what went on in these homes.

I'm afraid we'll have to disagree on that one.

Useless will do everything in his power to protect his beloved Celtic.

My hope at the moment is the silence from Police Scotland, is very much because they're building a continually growing case and don't want to say even one thing wrong as to jeopardise any of it. Maybe I'm being delusional but I'd like to think they'll still do something about it when they have all the court worthy evidence to support it.

My hope at the moment is the silence from Police Scotland, is very much because they're building a continually growing case and don't want to say even one thing wrong as to jeopardise any of it. Maybe I'm being delusional but I'd like to think they'll still do something about it when they have all the court worthy evidence to support it.

I so want to believe this.

But I'm not convinced.

When McCafferty is up on trial in Scotland St Pats FC can’t hide behind “not part of CFC” shite as McCafferty worked for CFC as their kit man so they can’t sweep this one under the pile of bodies in the CFC boardrooms carpet.

McCafferty has the potential to blow the lid off this scandal and St Pats FC and Kelly / McGinn must be shitting that he lets loose and dumps the others involved in the Paedo ring

Michelle Gray also inferring there are a lot more secrets to be exposed

I hope she gets the other guilty people outed and prosecuted who are linked to that beast Torbett

They'll try and drag this out until McCafferty pops his clogs.

I do believe his trial started in Livingston not that long ago. Probably been adjourned until goodness knows when. There were press reports of it starting....and then complete silence.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/former-celtic-youth-coach-charged-13479142

A former Celtic youth coach has been charged with 15 counts of indecent assault against children under the age of 16.

Jim McCafferty, 72, appeared in private at Livingston Sheriff Court on Thursday where he was also charged with assault and attempted sodomy, four counts of lewd, indecent and libidinous practices and two counts of breach of the peace, the Crown Office said.

McCafferty, whose address was given as Lisburn, Northern Ireland, made no plea and was remanded in custody with the case continued for further examination.

Originally from Wishaw , McCafferty worked at Celtic more than 20 years ago. He was also a kit man for other Scottish clubs, including Falkirk and Hibernian.

Shame on them all. Scotland has gone to the dogs.

Back