£29.50 to watch either psv or Celtic away games in bar72

Think the fans need the money more than the club !!!
If you or anyone else decide you need the money more than the club for your own reasons that’s cool. Nobodies got a gun to anyones head forcing them to pay it mate.

The same goes for matches/Merch. There’s too many in our support who think they should be able to attend every game, every event, buy every top and training kit and go to every away game and for the club to make it all super affordable. I blame social media pressures.

The only reason im paying it is I can afford it now but there’s times where I can’t and I just leave it.

When I was younger and trying to save for a house etc, I went to the home games only and spent very little else on the club.

Must be having a laugh at that price

Rangers will host screenings in Club 72 for the upcoming away leg of the UEFA Champions League play-off round against PSV Eindhoven and the first Old Firm fixture of the season.

It’s an important few weeks for the Light Blues as Giovanni van Bronckhorst’s men travel to Holland for the play-off second leg on Wednesday, August 24.

The first Old Firm of the 2022/23 season will then be played on Saturday, September 3 and will also be screened at Ibrox.

Supporters can watch the fixtures in our newly renovated Club72, which boasts one of the biggest HD video walls in Scotland.

Tickets are available now at £29.50 and you can find out more HERE!

MyGers members will receive one point per order therefore MyGers member group bookings should purchase individually to access a point each.

Please note, these events are recommended as 16+

Included for £29.50

• Pre-match food
  • A bottle of beer or soft drink on arrival
  • Half-time pies
  • Access to the bar from 6:30pm (PSV Eindhoven) and 11:00am (Old Firm)
  • The opportunity to hear thoughts and analysis from a Rangers Legend
Tbh, this is a good deal man. Haha.

IThere’s too many in our support who think they should be able to attend every game, every event, buy every top and training kit and go to every away game and for the club to make it all super affordable. I blame social media pressures.

Exactly the same as I feel. It’s simple economics. How much per ticket / strip/ MyGers/ screening to sell out ?

If the marketing department get it wrong then they will get their arse booted.

They don’t seem to get it wrong very often.

I moan about the club ripping us off all the time but seems pretty normal price if you are getting food before, a pie at half time and a pint.
Agree mate. You’re paying for the surroundings and experience of being at Ibrox.

Of course you could go to greggs and buy pies, the carry out shop for a bag of cans and watch it on the box, but it’s not the same as watching it on a big f*ck off screen in Ibrox with 200 fellow fans.

I think the pricing is fine. There are thousands who if believed would give Celtic probably £40 to be in that manky hell hole listening to rebel tunes for 90 mins.
£40 was ten years ago mate, it's over £50 now...but at least you're there supporting the team.
An arbitrary £29.50 for little in return doesn't sit well. But as other have said, if you want to pay that's a personal choice.

I would pay that to sit with fellow bears and watch the games. in fairness they should give a couple of Pints for that money.
Money goes to our club so fine by me.

I live 70mile away so this is not for me, but at least your £29.50 goes to the club, as opposed to sitting in your local watching it on hesgoal or some dodgy satellite stream while still buying 10 pints

If its sells out then it was a 'fair' price, if it doesn't then it will be lower the next game they choose to show

I went to this the night we got gubbed at Parkhead, I can't remember but I think the tickets were either £20 or £25, apart from the result it was a decent set up, they had the league trophy out for fans to get photos with, big Marv getting the crowd going pre match and the grub was decent.

It's a cracking place to watch football but I wouldn't do it again as getting beat that night has jinxed it for me.

The price is OTT, but people pay it so more fool us.

I went to this the night we got gubbed at Parkhead, I can't remember but I think the tickets were either £20 or £25, apart from the result it was a decent set up, they had the league trophy out for fans to get photos with, big Marv getting the crowd going pre match and the grub was decent.

It's a cracking place to watch football but I wouldn't do it again as getting beat that night has jinxed it for me.

The price is OTT, but people pay it so more fool us.
It was the same price the last time, £29.50.

I think it was a bit cheaper for what was supposed to be the New Year game but ended up being February, not much but it was either £20 or £25, I can't remember which.
I still have my receipt :)) Just before the thread takes another turn over the ‘price increase’ it’s the same price.

It offered decent value for money, as you describe, good day out with the exception of the result.

Louden, Wee Rangers, any other Rangers bar that won't fleece the fvcking life out of you!! Use them or lose them.

Those prices are disgraceful Rangers...take my family to a bar for the game at a cost of £120 before a drink is purchased??? Absolute fuckin scandal.
Problem . No kids in the Louden

Club are quick off the mark with the fleece.

However, try and get any real customer service and you’ll be treated like a leper.

Would the op consider going if it was cheaper? If yes, he's within his right to say so. If not, its the same as me complaining about the price of rolex watches when all i can afford is a timex.

so if in the unlikely event I get a mygers celtic ticket....I get zero point and cost £52

if i opted for bar 72 at £29.99 I get 1 mygers point

see the problem here

A pint? What‘s that, an average of a fiver? A pie? Say, two quid at a push (and really that’s being generous)?

How much pre-match food are you getting and what is it? It can’t really amount to more than three quid’s worth, can it?

Where does the other twenty quid’s worth of value come from? Marvin Andrew’s appearance fee (kidding)?

I’m all for trying to raise monies by any which way the club can (and that in and of itself is not easy), but surely someone, somewhere can see that this offering can’t compare with what a reasonable bluenose bar/pub can offer - a meal for a tenner and two pints and you can see the game.

Is a MyGers point worth £9.50?

I wouldn’t want to judge or criticise fellow fans for going to such a thing as I’ve done so myself in the past (Cammy Bell/Murderwell play-off nightmare), but I can’t help but think that the club are at it here.

Lots will say ‘where’s the problem?’ Others will rubber it as yet another fan’s fleecing vehicle.

Would the op consider going if it was cheaper? If yes, he's within his right to say so. If not, its the same as me complaining about the price of rolex watches when all i can afford is a timex.
I sit in Bar72, so was wondering what peoples thought in it was.
Saturday past, they ran out of pies at half time, with the excuse that some people had taken 2.
The service at the bar can be slow, and no idea what the capacity will be for it, but sitting at some of the booths will not be a good experience to watch the game.

@JAC_1966
It was for the New Year game against them, that got moved, I'm sure it was £20 at the time and we all booked it because it was a bit of a novelty during the Xmas holidays and a day out. Its not really a normal bar either is it?

Don't think it's that bad in current climate.

It's really not that bad at all. Given a pint is a fiver in pretty much any pub you're in these days and a pie is a couple of quid at a game, by the time you've got whatever the prematch food in there too, it's well on to the way to £15 "worth" of stuff.

Literally every price point is a moan these days.

Saw someone say "you wouldn't spend £30 watching it in a pub". You absolutely would unless you're nursing your pint all night...plus, with this, you're getting a couple of snacks thrown in there too and the added benefit of watching it with like minded folks.

It was £15 back in the days of the 2nd Walter spell to go to Bar72 for CL away games. I'd say the price point is about bang on for 3 hours of entertainment.

Last edited:
I think the pricing is fine. There are thousands who if believed would give Celtic probably £40 to be in that manky hell hole listening to rebel tunes for 90 mins.
That's not at the forefront of why fans go to support Rangers at Parkhead, and paying to attend a match and to watch on the tele are massively different. Of course you know that, though...

Back