“Respect the decisions”

We shouldn't need VAR for some of these decisions.

We should be asking how the referee has not seen the striker with the ball being pulled back from shooting in the fucking six yard box. And if he has seen it then how on earth is he allowed to remain in a job.

Gio is in a difficult position if he goes off on the ref the SFA will probably ban him from the dugout for several games and that helps no one.

It's our board who should be calling this kind of thing out.

The boards complete and utter weakness in saying nothing after the yahoo agm then allowing the season to be rearranged probably means we'll sit around and do nothing as usual.

This mate.

"the referees are corrupt, cheating bastards"

The result: 6-8 touchline game ban and we're accused by everyone of pettiness, as the media is controlled by Septic FC.

Our board should be contacting the SFA and laying it on thick.

Highlighting the bad decisions without getting himself in hot water. Aye would be better if he said Bobby Madden is a cheating bastard and serving a touchline ban

Those saying the club is weak, have you all forgotten that they talked to the league a while back ? I am sure they'll do so again.

Whether that helps is another discussion.

I think there's a bit of something lost in the translation here.

Looked more like he was saying there's nothing you can do to change the decision so you have to accept it and move on which is correct for the players mentality on the pitch.

The club should be knocking on the door of the Head of Refereeing at Hampden on Monday morning at 9am demanding answers.

To be fair the EPL has VAR and they talk about the consistency of hand balls every single week.
Yeah, but if we are going to look at both these decisions properly, 1st one today & Pittodrie, if only 1 is given it should be the one today, not the one at Pittodrie, like I said, if neither is given I am OK with that, but for the Morelos one to be given and the one today not is utterly ridiculous.

Last edited:
On Rangers' two penalty claims, Van Bronckhorst adds: "VAR will make it easier. These decisions that can be turning points, they can change the game, but there's no VAR, so end of discussion.

"What can we do? There is no VAR. Every decision that the referee will make, it cannot be overturned, so we have to respect the decision he makes."

While I agree there’s not a great deal to be done once the games finished, do we really need to respect the decisions the ref makes? Especially when it’s a common theme. Could of at least mentioned the separate incidents that were the turning points. That would be a start. Point out where the ref went wrong

What I want to know is there anything that happens to these refs for such glaring errors or is it just “ah that’s the refs opinion “ type of thing and he maybe gets 7/10 instead of an 8. More transparency would be great.

There’s been quite a big change in how we’re being referred since Gerrard left. No idea what he said behind the scenes, but he was clever when talking about it in public.

It's not just the odd decision it's a few every game. I'm still in the not corrupt just crap mind. OK, Ryan Jack was fortunate to escape that tackle on full time but Dundee United should have been down before that. As for the 2/3 pens, no excuse for any ref not to give.

What you want him to say exactly ?
Are you serious mate. Did you hear his words. His words not mine. If it costs us the title then that's just how it is.
Really. His players must be disgusted. Especially after being managed with a winner.

On Rangers' two penalty claims, Van Bronckhorst adds: "VAR will make it easier. These decisions that can be turning points, they can change the game, but there's no VAR, so end of discussion.

"What can we do? There is no VAR. Every decision that the referee will make, it cannot be overturned, so we have to respect the decision he makes."

While I agree there’s not a great deal to be done once the games finished, do we really need to respect the decisions the ref makes? Especially when it’s a common theme. Could of at least mentioned the separate incidents that were the turning points. That would be a start. Point out where the ref went wrong
We are as weak as pish for calling out the corruption.

not the first time Gio has came out with this, no wonder we're an easy target for referees terrible officiating , they know our manager won't make a big deal of it

I think there's a bit of something lost in the translation here.

Looked more like he was saying there's nothing you can do to change the decision so you have to accept it and move on which is correct for the players mentality on the pitch.

The club should be knocking on the door of the Head of Refereeing at Hampden on Monday morning at 9am demanding answers.
We did that a few weeks back (Aberdeen Away) remember dialogue with the authorities etc and our greviences were passed on now we know that would have been a waste of time we have to take it further just like what that mob have done countless times in the past and it usually works for them that's why they continually put pressure on officials now what do we do ? %^*& all and get laughed at.

Gio Gio Gio!!! You have to put the upmost pressure on them so they get it right in future ffs

Our manager is weak

Gerrard would 100% have called that out far stronger than Gio’s shrug of the shoulders interview
I think he gives far too much away in his interviews.

Today's was very weak and feeble standard pose with the usual stutter of words.

That needs to change he should have came out all guns blazing.

Shades of PLG especially in his media appearances someone at the Club needs to step in and have a word.

Who are you to tell anyone to find a new club? Custodians who make decisions come and go

Should the two dozen others who’s liked the comment find a new club or all the others who’ve made comments of their own saying similar?
Well your point was bigger than Gio was it not? That the current incumbent encompasses well the so called dignified silence the club leans towards?

If you are about activism/fighting the system Rangers might not be the club for you as we rarely do it

Pathetic. Look at the pressure Alex Ferguson put on the ref’s. And Celtic.

It works.

But nah we are too nice and the people are just trying their best. Soft
No incentive to give Rangers anything is there. Plenty of incentive not to.

The sign of a weak man. I like the way we are starting to play, but we are facing cheating officials on a weekly basis domestically. We need someone to speak out and at least try and put some pressure on them not to cheat, rather than just roll over and get our belly rubbed after getting fucked.

It shouldn't be up to Van Bronkhurst,he's only been here a couple of months, it should be someone from the board that states the obvious.

FFS - blatant hand ball, that lady's front bottom McFadden saying arm at side, arghhhhhhh! As for the pull on shirt in second half, unreal. Not even marginal. what needs to happen to get these calls?

Until our club calls out the refs and decisions nothing will change & sadly I'm sick hearing about it as %^*& all will get done.

If that mob were to win the league do you think they’ll be bothered about all their constant moaning, their influence on getting an early winter break and so on.?
Will they f**k. They use every dirty trick in the book to get what they want.

The thing is, for the 1st one today, the guy tried to take his arm away, even though the ball came from quite a distance.
I have sympathy with that not being given, my question is, why was Morelios punished at Pittodrie? He tried to get his arm away and the ball came very quickly at him from quite a distance, if both shouts are not given = consistency, I am OK with that, we have 2 more points.
2nd half pull on Sakala, not only is it a penalty, it is denying a goal scoring opportunity while not attempting to play the ball, they are down to 10 men, irrespective of whether we score the pen or not, their tactic 2nd half is to throw as many men in front of the ball as possible, with 1 player less, we would have more room and we would definitely score at least 3 in the last 20 - 30 mins in my opinion. That is another 2 points gained, bad refereeing decisions have put us probably 3 points behind, whereas we should be probably 1 point in front at the end of today.
The club should be calling this out publicly.
Any ref of any religious persuasion in the world but a cuck Scottish one and we win today comfortably.

It shouldn't be up to Van Bronkhurst,he's only been here a couple of months, it should be someone from the board that states the obvious.
Do you think Alex Ferguson, Klopp , Mourinho, Guardiola etc would say nothing in similar circumstances?

I get you, in my opinion it should be the club who raise their concerns behind closed doors.

I would be concerned that if Gio does it in public, as it almost gives the players a way out as if the officials are in control of us winning the title and they are not. It’s a card you can play now and again to take the heat off the players and protect them, but it can send out the wrong message to them IMO.
Alternatively if he could use it to create a siege mentality.

What you want him to say exactly ?
How about:

"We should have had 2 clear penalties - one an outstretched arm leading to handball the other a deliberate pulled shirt just as Fashion was about to put the ball in the net - decisions I have seen given in dozens of games this season, so I have no idea why they weren't given in this game"

Are we remembering that we are goverened by people who rigged a vote in order to award a title two years ago and who just swept the corruption under the carpet and the rest of Scottish Football bar ICT just shrugged their shoulders?? Calling refs out for them would make their weekend and just ramp up their schemes to cheat us more. Its absolutley pointless. Might make us feel better but no effect whatsoever on the performances of the officials. None.

The problem being , it's every single game we're talking about these useless bastards, in games we generally win.
The standard is utterly pathetic and you only have to look at the sending off at Livingston yesterday by Father Willie.

Most are inept, useless, clueless with the exception of Madden, Collum, Clancy and Robertson who are cheating bastards of that there's no doubt.
It's high time our club spoke out about the double standards in this wee parochial shitehole.

Back