1 point closer to the Champions League

Pish.

You can hide behind being four clear of the worst Celtic team in living memory away from home, but we are lacking everything.

We should be nine clear with the league all but wrapped up before Halloween, but our attitude has been appalling at times.

We're 2 months into the season and we still can't seem to get going. There's no excuse for that today and I don't know the answer. Far too many players who did it last season are not at it this.

Our football is absolutely turgid, awful attacking patterns and baffling decision making every single game.

Let's not get cocky when the reality is this season is a case of who's more shite, we have already let them off the hook several times.

We should have freshened the team up with about 3 or 4 in and out over the Summer. I think that's clear now and Gerrard has probably learned his lesson.
We are lucky celtic have started so poorly.

Didn’t enjoy Simpson at all. Sakala needs to stop hammering everything.

1-1 at home to Motherwell isn’t good enough for any Rangers team! But with us, they are the firm side in the league. So did it. We move on.

Livi last year seemed to be a kick in the arse. I hope this is the one needed for 56!

Technically a point gained but I look at it as 2 points dropped. Chance to go 6 ahead. After Motherwell scored we never looked like going in front again.

Jack Simpson was poor again to say the least.

We should be 3 points clear at the top of the league and building a lead.

I admire your optimism but I'm not feeling it after that.

We're in to mid September now and have still failed to rediscover last seasons mentality. Long term it could be a problem if we don't waken up.

I think you need to look at the positives, the main one being we haven’t played yet this season and are top.

Also it’s a bigger gap, but between today and Dundee Utd we are 3 points shy of where we should be.

Balogun plays and we don’t concede. Centre Half is a worry for us if we can’t have a settles pairing two games in a row.

Flange is an absolute car crash of a manager but that shouldn't take away from the fact we've been very poor ourselves this season.

Gerrard really needs to pull his socks up and fast.

I think you need to look at the positives, the main one being we haven’t played yet this season and are top.

Also it’s a bigger gap, but between today and Dundee Utd we are 3 points shy of where we should be.

Balogun plays and we don’t concede. Centre Half is a worry for us if we can’t have a settles pairing two games in a row.
Balogun not able to play 2 games in a few days?

I said to an admin guy in a thread i thought Simpson would surprise him in being decent this season.. I hold my hands up.. I was wrong.

I expected us and the scum to win and as it turns out we have actually gained an extra point on them.

Very concerning though, our goal is from a yard out. We didn't look like scoring on Thursday and struggled badly creatively against Malmo and Alashkert.

We are either just in a sticky patch and still top of the league or we are on the decline from last season and only time will tell I guess.

T
Nobody's happy after Rangers drop points but some people have the capacity to assess it from a place that isn't completely rooted in angry, raw emotion. I realize it's too much for some people

it’s a worry no matter where you look at it from we’ve been poor all season surrendered champions league football and various chances to gain a gap at the top of the table

we’ve not been unlucky we’ve been shite

Fair enough with the positivity but rest assured had the other mob sorted themselves out we’d be in a lot of bother this early into the season. Luckily results have went our way. The board penny pinched in the summer with signings that haven’t improved us and have hampered progress if anything. It’s worrying to have Simpson & Balogun anywhere near the team until December, both aren’t good enough.

Really wish I could look at this as a positive

after that, all I can think about is that we’ve dropped 2 points and should be 6 ahead

yet again we fail to take advantage of a defeat for that lot. Dundee Utd immediately after they lost to Hearts then today

First half was as good as we’ve played all season

last 20 minutes was a disgrace

Latest posts

Back