150th Anniversary Top (Pic)

Leopold

Official Ticketer
Sorry but castore have ripped the absolute piss out of fans this year with their attempts at 150 anniversary tops. An average home top, one of the worst away tops I’ve ever seen, a monstrosity of a 3rd top then this glorified polo shirt. Not even close to the first shirt worn by RFC. The fan mock ups have literally all been better than anything castore have produced. We should have been given 4 of the best ever produced Rangers tops this season, that all took inspiration from classic tops in our history and instead we have been served up this absolute dung. I held back this post in case the 4th top was an absolute screamer and I’d have given castore a bit of credit but no. Another bang average top a million miles away from what most of the fans were crying out for.
Except most fans are happy so you’re talking absolute shite, away and cry into a pillow.

Big Joke New

IgsTm9r.jpg

eB11RyS.jpg

Plenty of sizes in stock at Buchanan Galleries. Went in to try sizes and glad I did. First Castore purchase and had to size up!
Do they all say Peter Campbell on the inside neck?

leviathan

Sorry but castore have ripped the absolute piss out of fans this year with their attempts at 150 anniversary tops.
You do understand that the club get cash for sales and have a say what gets put out? Only on FF can variety of choice be a negative. You don’t have to buy everything

Commander Bjorklund

Sorry but castore have ripped the absolute piss out of fans this year with their attempts at 150 anniversary tops. An average home top, one of the worst away tops I’ve ever seen, a monstrosity of a 3rd top then this glorified polo shirt. Not even close to the first shirt worn by RFC. The fan mock ups have literally all been better than anything castore have produced. We should have been given 4 of the best ever produced Rangers tops this season, that all took inspiration from classic tops in our history and instead we have been served up this absolute dung. I held back this post in case the 4th top was an absolute screamer and I’d have given castore a bit of credit but no. Another bang average top a million miles away from what most of the fans were crying out for.

Well I didn't think we would have to wait until page 7 to see a meltdown of this proportion, but there we have it.

Mark8

Personally think it looks cheap in person, nicer in the pics.

Whens the baby kits out? Need to get a fourth one for the wee mans collection