Official Serie A thread 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit I never saw Brozovic' neck tattoo. What was he thinking ?

EyEsvS4WgAkE8z1

Also they are just kicking %^*& out of each other :D

The 11 names from Pirlo’s tombola areeee

Buffon
Danilo Chiellini De Ligt Sandro
Cuadrado Bentancur Rabiot Chiesa
Morata Ronaldo

Bit of a throwback with Cuadrado in midfield, wonder if it’s to try and nullify Insigne.

Gagliardini in midfield for Inter, there is hope for us all.

Any genuine chance of Pirlo being removed? He seems hopeless but is a legend and club seem to be seeing him as some sort of Pep.

Any genuine chance of Pirlo being removed? He seems hopeless but is a legend and club seem to be seeing him as some sort of Pep.
Can’t see it, they’ve made their bed and will probably lie in it whilst passing him off as a project manager.

The 11 names from Pirlo’s tombola areeee

Buffon
Danilo Chiellini De Ligt Sandro
Cuadrado Bentancur Rabiot Chiesa
Morata Ronaldo

Bit of a throwback with Cuadrado in midfield, wonder if it’s to try and nullify Insigne.

Gagliardini in midfield for Inter, there is hope for us all.
Pirlo is almost allowing other teams to decide how they want to beat Juventus.

If you unexpectedly pick up the ball as Juventus are transitioning from defence to attack, attack down Juventus' left wing. They're all going to be out of position down that side.

If you have a lot of time to pick out overloads, attack down Juventus' right wing. They are incredibly rigid and structured down that side and overloads will be easy.

If you catch them all attacking and nick the ball in your own half, just lump it over the top of the midfield. Neither Rabiot or Bentancur are great at tracking back, Chiellini isn't getting back because he is practically a statue at this point, the full-backs have bombed on and De Ligt can be got at with a 2-on-1.

Pirlo is almost allowing other teams to decide how they want to beat Juventus.

If you unexpectedly pick up the ball as Juventus are transitioning from defence to attack, attack down Juventus' left wing. They're all going to be out of position down that side.

If you have a lot of time to pick out overloads, attack down Juventus' right wing. They are incredibly rigid and structured down that side and overloads will be easy.

If you catch them all attacking and nick the ball in your own half, just lump it over the top of the midfield. Neither Rabiot or Bentancur are great at tracking back, Chiellini isn't getting back because he is practically a statue at this point, the full-backs have bombed on and De Ligt can be got at with a 2-on-1.
It’s incredibly amusing, can’t see by Napoli tonight.

It’s incredibly amusing, can’t see by Napoli tonight.
Don't get me wrong; Chiesa, Ronaldo and Morata can dig them out of a hole, but they always seem to need to be dug out of one because their set-up is so poor.

I look at team and think "OK, so Danilo and Cuadrado is going to bomb deep crosses into the box for Ronaldo & Morata all game, so they will be isolated out wide. Chiesa is going to cut in often and run into the box to shoot, Sandro will overlap and look to give crosses in, so they will be miles too far forward and can be countered. One of Bentancur and Rabiot will go forward whilst the other stays back, but both are too indisciplined to do it properly and will be overloaded by a midfield three. Once they go behind De Ligt will lose his discipline and bomb on leaving a 2-on-1 with a slow CB playing a high line."

If I can find flaws just looking at that team, then I'm sure Gattuso has it figured.

1-0 Juve, brilliant bit of play by Chiesa to tee up Ronaldo after Napoli had been looking dangerous.

Have really missed Serie A and will get back to it next season....how is Lozano doing at Napoli? And will they keep Koulibally?

Have really missed Serie A and will get back to it next season....how is Lozano doing at Napoli? And will they keep Koulibally?
Lozano is having a decent season, I reckon they’ll keep Koulibaly because he’s had quite a stop/start season.

That would have been a sexy goal if Lozano finished it, Mertens looks lost in this system with Gattuso.

I’d be bringing him off and getting Osimhen on to turn the old vampire at the back.

Don't get me wrong; Chiesa, Ronaldo and Morata can dig them out of a hole, but they always seem to need to be dug out of one because their set-up is so poor.

I look at team and think "OK, so Danilo and Cuadrado is going to bomb deep crosses into the box for Ronaldo & Morata all game, so they will be isolated out wide. Chiesa is going to cut in often and run into the box to shoot, Sandro will overlap and look to give crosses in, so they will be miles too far forward and can be countered. One of Bentancur and Rabiot will go forward whilst the other stays back, but both are too indisciplined to do it properly and will be overloaded by a midfield three. Once they go behind De Ligt will lose his discipline and bomb on leaving a 2-on-1 with a slow CB playing a high line."

If I can find flaws just looking at that team, then I'm sure Gattuso has it figured.
Any chance you can get a message to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back