Official Serie A thread 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big win from Inter tonight, a game they would have dropped points in this time last year.

Certainly the biggest contribution Sanchez has made.

The Scudetto is near!

Huge game on Monday against Atalanta though.

Big win from Inter tonight, a game they would have dropped points in this time last year.

Certainly the biggest contribution Sanchez has made.

The Scudetto is near!

Huge game on Monday against Atalanta though.
I'd forgotten about Inter playing tonight, a great win for them.

As for Monday evening, they've a tough one against, in my opinion, the most fluid attacking team in Serie A. There have been times earlier in the season when I've watched Atalanta and thought if only Inter?

It's going to be a cracker alright!

I'd forgotten about Inter playing tonight, a great win for them.

As for Monday evening, they've a tough one against, in my opinion, the most fluid attacking team in Serie A. There have been times earlier in the season when I've watched Atalanta and thought if only Inter?

It's going to be a cracker alright!
Atalanta in decent form too, I’m looking forward to it!.

Fiorentina win 4-1 in a relegation fixture, Genoa draw 1-1 with Udinese (obviously).

Bologna/Samp - 11:30
Parma/Roma - 14:00
Torino/Inter - 14:00
Cagliari/Juve - 17:00
Milan/Napoli - 19:45

Pick of the fixtures is obviously the evening game as the battle for CL places ensues.

score draw
Roma -1
Inter -1
Juve (2-1)
Napoli (2-1)

Looking forward to the Roma Parma game as Parma seem to be scoring well and also conceding. Hopefully they put a run together and don’t get relegated but it doesn’t look good for them.

Looking forward to the Roma Parma game as Parma seem to be scoring well and also conceding. Hopefully they put a run together and don’t get relegated but it doesn’t look good for them.

Think Roma will win by a couple, Parma couldn’t keep weans out a close.

Napoli win 1-0, quite an enjoyable game and Inter are now 9 clear of Milan and 10 ahead of Juve.

Although, Juve have a game in hand which is against Napoli so isn’t a gimme.

With Inter nothing is won till its won, they're not known as Crazy Inter for nothing.

But I'm still quietly confident.

1-0 Sassuolo, for me it’s between Torino or Cagliari that go down now.

Hope it’s Torino, so that Belotti finally fecks off.

Late equalizer for Torino, followed by a great save by their keeper to keep it a 2-2.

Cant beat unexpected daytime football on tv.

Matchday 28 is upon us and we had Parma host Genoa last night. The away side winning 2-1 and things now looking grim for Parma as they are surely heading down to Serie B now.

Two games today now as tonight's scheduled game between leaders Inter and Sassualo has been postponed for Covid reasons.

Crotone are circling the drain now, but they'll host Bologna in the 2pm game. Not a great deal on the line tbh, the home side are playing in Serie B next season bar the shouting whilst Crotone are looking fairly comfortable in mid-table.

A bit more at stake in the 5pm game with Spezia hosting Cagliari. 4 points between the 2 sides near the bottom. An away win would see Cagliari out the relegation zone ahead of Torino's game at Sampdoria.

Matchday 28 is upon us and we had Parma host Genoa last night. The away side winning 2-1 and things now looking grim for Parma as they are surely heading down to Serie B now.

Two games today now as tonight's scheduled game between leaders Inter and Sassualo has been postponed for Covid reasons.

Crotone are circling the drain now, but they'll host Bologna in the 2pm game. Not a great deal on the line tbh, the home side are playing in Serie B next season bar the shouting whilst Crotone are looking fairly comfortable in mid-table.

A bit more at stake in the 5pm game with Spezia hosting Cagliari. 4 points between the 2 sides near the bottom. An away win would see Cagliari out the relegation zone ahead of Torino's game at Sampdoria.
You’ve done well to try sell it, fwiw Cagliari should be a decent game!.

Massive shock as Benevento hold on at Juve. :eek:

Milan have Fiorentina at 5pm how fresh will they be after Thursday's home defeat to Man United.

Title could be all but Inter's by end of play tonight.

Milan get a 3-2 win in a topsy-turvy encounter in Florence which just about keeps them in the race.

Napoli have just gone 2-0 up at Roma - Dries Mertens getting both.

Roma 0-2 Napoli FT

Napoli still in 5th place but pull away from Roma with the win. 2 points off the CL places currently occupied by Atalanta (4th) and Juve (3rd) who are both on 55( :cool: ) points right now.

Napoli will play Juventus in Turin in a couple of weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back