3 Match Package Public Sale

I agree, but what I'm saying is...look on the website now. The Livingston game tommorow doesn't even appear for people to buy tickets for anymore. If you click on 'home matches' the only option there is the Europa league package.

We don't have much chance of selling our returned tickets if the Livingston game isn't even on site.

Our ticketing system needs a massive overhaul. It's decades past it's sell by date.

My mate has pals coming up from England this weekend and they were keen to get to the game to see Ibrox.

Looked online and it was only showing two tickets for sale in BR5 and BF3.

He managed to get to the Ticket Office by sheer chance and picked up five tickets in the Govan Front.

Club nearly lost out on a decent chunk of money (as they were just going to go to Queens Park instead) as the online system was a shambles.

Yes season ticket holder west Enclosure.
I believe the Season Ticket holder sale ended on Tuesday.

Then on Wednesday and Thursday it was the window for people who were being moved out of their seats by UEFA. That message you got about UEFA mover requirements sounds like you were trying to buy on Wednesday or Thursday?

Not sure why everyone panics and goes on at 9 and the sites jam packed , went on there and there is still seats in pretty much every part of the stadium. European games never sell out that quickly especially 3 match packages.

Single seats only available, except for one section in the Club Deck, where there's maybe a couple of hundred left.

This will definitely be a complete sell out by Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought the seat a few along from my season ticket for my mate and still not arrived. Not the best considering they were ordered on Friday. Also not ideal having to go to the ticket office tomorrow if they don’t turn up in tomorrow’s post.

Back