3rd round punishments still to come?

Gazza no8

Official Ticketer
Well that means serial offenders Celtic can expect a full stand closed for being well into double figures of fines etc from UEFA for pelting the cluj players with bottles, something they have done before

If UEFA are serious about the safety of players then Celtic must be told to close a stand or full closure of the stadium

In these fines we have seen 3 pitch invasions 2 of them a player was a attacked and as said previous bottle throwing fines.

Not a safe place for opposing players

If they get another fine , US as a support need to find out why by emailing , calling , tweeting , calling out and pointing out their deplorable record and the failure of uefa to act

Well that means serial offenders Celtic can expect a full stand closed for being well into double figures of fines etc from UEFA for pelting the cluj players with bottles, something they have done before

If UEFA are serious about the safety of players then Celtic must be told to close a stand or full closure of the stadium

In these fines we have seen 3 pitch invasions 2 of them a player was a attacked and as said previous bottle throwing fines.

If they get another fine , US as a support need to find out why by emailing , calling , tweeting , calling out and pointing out their deplorable record and the failure of uefa to act

There was missiles thrown but it wasn't bottles ffs :))

Anyway folks the time has truly arrived where no more naughty songs need sung,it doesn't make you big or bully'ish.

You need to ask yourself one question...

I ran a poll on here many moons ago...

Rangers or religion ? And it was the Rangers by a large majority,i hate them as much as you however it's time to call it a day.

I had my grandson ( aged 7 ) and my grandaughter ( aged 6 ) attending their first games recently v Derby and Progres and they're simply not interested in anti catholic songs they are only interested on watching the Rangers and singing the Rangers songs.

Fűck sake I've been off all night and thought this would be asking the far more pertinent question of whether we can still face escalating punishments for subsequent games to St Joseph's!

Fűck sake I've been off all night and thought this would be asking the far more pertinent question of whether we can still face escalating punishments for subsequent games to St Joseph's!

The list of sanctions announced by UEFA today - to all clubs affected - seems to cover QR1 and QR2. It looks, therefore, that there are no charges around the Progres tie. Still a bit concerned regarding the tie against the Danes though.

Ceptic certainly deserve greater punishment than us, but don't have sellouts as much so closing off 3000 in their stadium wouldn't affect them as much. The main thing is that it It would be more bad publicity for them, which is richly deserved.

There was missiles thrown but it wasn't bottles ffs :))

Anyway folks the time has truly arrived where no more naughty songs need sung,it doesn't make you big or bully'ish.

You need to ask yourself one question...

I ran a poll on here many moons ago...

Rangers or religion ? And it was the Rangers by a large majority,i hate them as much as you however it's time to call it a day.

I had my grandson ( aged 7 ) and my grandaughter ( aged 6 ) attending their first games recently v Derby and Progres and they're simply not interested in anti catholic songs they are only interested on watching the Rangers and singing the Rangers songs.
What songs are anti Catholic?

The list of sanctions announced by UEFA today - to all clubs affected - seems to cover QR1 and QR2. It looks, therefore, that there are no charges around the Progres tie. Still a bit concerned regarding the tie against the Danes though.

Hopefully nothing for that game too then and we can take the chance to step back from the abyss.

What songs are anti Catholic?

Most probably f*ck the pope is anti catholic which is still heard,but i get where your coming from as i totally detest the murderous ira and it's 19th Century Terrorist scum who support it ,but there's a time and a place for political gestures and it's obviously not at Ibrox.

Apparently we just have to accept being treated as third class citizens so no point talking about them as they do as they please.

Probably a good summary of today.

Hopefully nothing for that game too then and we can take the chance to step back from the abyss.

Let’s be honest here, most of our games feature either TBB or Super Rangers -or both. In reality, we could face sanctions for either or all of the 3 games in QR3 and the first leg of QR4. Doesn’t bear thinking about.:(

No. Only subsequent actions would be legal in this case. Even in the corrupt world of football punishment is about reformation v retribution.

Let’s be honest here, most of our games feature either TBB or Super Rangers -or both. In reality, we could face sanctions for either or all of the 3 games in QR3 and the first leg of QR4. Doesn’t bear thinking about.:(

That is also my worry. If they go down that route we could be in serious bother.

I'd say that it would be very unfair to sanction us for progress or legia. We have had a warning and if we fail next thursday then we deserve what we get, but they need to give us a chance to prove that we have listened to their warning.

Has any other team in Europe faced charges for anything singing or other?
Lots of clubs have been charged with this. Below is just the latest batch.

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/disciplinary/index.html

I wish we wouldn't go down this route that Rangers are being picked on that some are posting on threads. We violate UEFA regulations in probably every game we play in European competition. The surprise is it’s taken this long for an action this serious from UEFA.

Who gives 2 hoots about them it's time we proved that we are the people. If we are going to continually compare ourselves to the puddle drinkers, well get no where

We need to push for this, I've no doubt they were a factor in our punishment, we should be making sure they are punished also.

Who gives 2 hoots about them it's time we proved that we are the people. If we are going to continually compare ourselves to the puddle drinkers, well get no where

You're missing the point, they care greatly about us.

We need to do the same, get them hammered.

This a chocking tactic by the scum.

You're missing the point, they care greatly about us.

We need to do the same, get them hammered.

This a chocking tactic by the scum.

We were warned by UEFA about TBB years ago, years before the FARE rep who reported us now was involved - Man United i believe, where we sang he only scores in a brother to Rooney for 80 mins. It's now come back, and after our punishment the last time, this is the next step. Look at the clubs with the racial problems, they've all had closures or part closures at some stage.

Take your blinkers off and realise that we need to move with the times. Sure, everyone likes an expletive at times and were all guilty of a bot of bigotry here and there, and the vast majority don't really mean it, but its causing our club trouble.

%^*& them, %^*& UEFA, its Rangers I care about, and all it's doing is tarnishing our reputation.

Back