40 years of Gregory's Girl

mdingwall

Administrator
Football at it's finest. :p

oy1vM7M.jpg

joujazI.jpg

Worked with the guy in the blue jumper in the number 27 picture, Graham Thompson. His only words in the whole film were "That's no how ye spell Caracas" right at the end...

My brother in law played the big glaikit one called Charlie who doesn’t have a line the whole way through until near the end when he asks where Caracas is.
Still gets a wee cheque in the post every now and again just for that.

I worked with J. Gordon’s brother. Good bluenose. That’s it. :))

edit: and I know where the ‘John’ came from. ;)

I like that film however she was so wooden in Crossroads. Perhaps with a bit of coaching she could have turned into a good actress.

dee hepburn used to stay in the westwood ek

rockhampton avenue

just off the westwood hill football pitches

obscure link with the two main leads and this music video by nearly rans Sideway Look .....met Dee Hepburn in Henry Afrikas when Sideway Look played there.....

So there I was lying in the gutter. A man stopped and asked ‘”What’s the matter? Did you fall over?” So I said “No. I’ve a bar of toffee in my back pocket and I was just trying to break it.”
"I was in London last week. A man stopped me and asked , Do you know The Battersea Dog's Home ?"
"I said , I didn't know it had been away"

Watched it when it was released on video during the summer holidays when my brother rented it from video view in paisley when I was about 10, loved the film and still do

Claire Grogan.
Altered Images.
Wow.
Many a ham shank over her back then.
She actually had C.O.D. over the tiny scar on her face.
I found both her and the scar sexy.
That probably accounts for the many a ham shank

My brother in law played the big glaikit one called Charlie who doesn’t have a line the whole way through until near the end when he asks where Caracas is.
Still gets a wee cheque in the post every now and again just for that.
He was very amusing - did he do any more acting?

Back