43 minutes in Broons backroom documentry

I was up renovating the SFA at Park Circus years ago and ended up behind him at the snack van for lunch. I said to him for a laugh "why has Chic Chanrnley not been capped yet?".
I got a 15 minute lesson how many corners they win and free-kicks (absolutely nothing to do with Chic) and also the stats for throw-ins.

Then went into how his subs made an impact within 90 seconds being on the pitch. I don't think Craig likes a joke

Guy's a fucking weirdo

I was up renovating the SFA at Park Circus years ago and ended up behind him at the snack van for lunch. I said to him for a laugh "why has Chic Chanrnley not been capped yet?".
I got a 15 minute lesson how many corners they win and free-kicks (absolutely nothing to do with Chic) and also the stats for throw-ins.

Then went into how his subs made an impact within 90 seconds being on the pitch. I don't think Craig likes a joke

Guy's a fucking weirdo

He certainly likes to talk himself up. I heard him speaking a few days ago and he was saying how he would always make the opposition wait and the Scotland team would go last onto the pitch. You would think this was some type of tactical masterstroke the way he was describing it.

I think he's lost his marbles. He seems to be everywhere right now telling anyone who will listen that Scotland can win the Euros.

A man so worried about being accused of bias that he would deliberately say ‘Celtic & Rangers’ then ‘Rangers & Celtic’ an even number of times.

What a coward.

He certainly likes to talk himself up. I heard him speaking a few days ago and he was saying how he would always make the opposition wait and the Scotland team would go last onto the pitch. You would think this was some type of tactical masterstroke the way he was describing it.

I think he's lost his marbles. He seems to be everywhere right now telling anyone who will listen that Scotland can win the Euros.
Heard that to, Also said the Brazil team at France 98 were shitting themselves from Scotland, Guy is crank.

exscotland-manager-craig-brown-gets-a-kiss-off-his-young-girlfriend-picture-id651890340

Guy's a fucking weirdo
One of my mates was doing his coaching badges at Inverclyde and they had 2 sessions with Brown. The first one consisted of a 1 hour video containing his favourite throw ins. The second? A video of Craig showing his favourite ever kick offs.

There is his World Cup diaries on YouTube from the 98 tournament. Listening to him and Alex Miller is the most uninspiring crap that you will ever hear. Its no wonder we crashed out against Morocco.

Still wonder how Greece beat when we had 6 corners to their five.

Soon as I heard that I knew he was a banger.

Saw him recently and was shocked by how old he looked. He also seemed a wee bit wondered at times but I guess old age catches with everyone at some point.

Imagine listening to a team talk from him, Roxburgh was bad enough but to end up with Craig Brown after Roxburgh says everything about Scottish Football at the time and sadly nothing has changed.

yes we qualified but qualification for Scotland should be a given for any manager.

"You ok Ronaldo?"

"Not really"

"Why not?"

"The Jocks aren't out yet. It's scaring me. I want to go back to Brazil"

One of the Largs mafia, an utter cretin of a man, dreadfully dull manager too.

Davie Moyes and Billy Davies done a great job with Preston, Brown had a go in between those 2 and made an arse of it.

I mind him talking about Gattuso as well, picking holes in his game and saying he was always blowing out his arse after 20 mins.

Guy's a fucking weirdo
Bet the cuunt got tomato sauce on his roll.

Him and his predecessor Roxburgh were the start of me not giving a %^*& about Scotland. Both them refused to play Gough and. Robertson who were the best they had in that position . They preferred donkeys like Aitken and McKinlay

They ruined it for me as well, by the 98 WC I had lost all interest in the National team.

Her Da was the Dr for the Scotland team.
Not the Dr, the masseur.

He never knew he was her dad until fairly recently (as in about 15 years ago).

I know this because Stewart was married to my aunt until the early 00s. He got me and my dad tickets for the 96 and 98 cup finals when we lost out on the ballot and Scotland v Morocco in 98.

Brown not starting McCoist at Euro 96 despite Ally having a good season with us along with not taking him to world cup in France as he felt McCoist was only going there for the party.

No doubt Brown played a part in Roxburgh's decision to drop Ally at Italia 90 prior to the Costa Rica game. Ally and Mo Johnston scored the goals that got Scotland there plus at club level the two of them scored about 40 goals between themselves for us in a championship winning side.

Him and his predecessor Roxburgh were the start of me not giving a %^*& about Scotland. Both them refused to play Gough and. Robertson who were the best they had in that position . They preferred donkeys like Aitken and McKinlay

Playing that gimp McKinlay over Robbo should have seen any manager sent packing.
Add in the treatment of Duncan Ferguson by the SFA and that's about the time I lost interest in Scotland too. I do think we'll see the Scotland team full of bears again in the years ahead, so maybe it will all change again.

Not the Dr, the masseur.

He never knew he was her dad until fairly recently (as in about 15 years ago).

I know this because Stewart was married to my aunt until the early 00s. He got me and my dad tickets for the 96 and 98 cup finals when we lost out on the ballot and Scotland v Morocco in 98.
Can you clear this up please? She isn't the daughter of Dr Stewart Hillis?

Was at a night out couple of years ago when he was the guest speaker said his favourite player from his time as Scotland was Tom Boyd nearly fell aff ma seat
Totally left field was with Tommy Boyd’s uncle today, cracking c@nt, was annoying him with pictures of Tommy’s 12 fingersB-D

After France 98, Broon vowed to freshen the team.

Next game was Lithuania at Hampdump. I saw the team in the paper on the Sunday (was in Cyprus on holiday). Every one of the starting 11 had been in France!

He left wee Berti with absolutely nothing. At least Berti went out to try and win games - rather than not lose.

Broon was a dinosaur even then. Boring, boring man.

Along with his mentor, Roxburgh, and Jovial Jum McLean, he completes a trio of highly respected - at the SFA and UEFA - coaches and analysts with statistically proven records of achievement...

all humourless pricks.

After France 98, Broon vowed to freshen the team.

Next game was Lithuania at Hampdump. I saw the team in the paper on the Sunday (was in Cyprus on holiday). Every one of the starting 11 had been in France!

He left wee Berti with absolutely nothing. At least Berti went out to try and win games - rather than not lose.

Broon was a dinosaur even then. Boring, boring man.
Not binning Brown in 98 was a reason why it’s taken until tomorrow to play in a tournament again.

Back