500k Merch Sales

Some wild estimates on here, people thinking an average price of 50 or even 40 are well off the mark, 20-30 would be more realistic when you factor in the volume of smaller priced items and the ones sold on sale.

Also crazy ideas that we get anything like 50% of revenue after a point, we might get 50% of profits but thats a totally different story if we even get that.

We should make 3-5 million which is a decent amount and money we didn't have before
Decent, but I would hope it's double that - at least.

The retail deal has been brilliant. I don't get those amongst the fan base that complain . If we push out five tops and 50,000 buy them then it's brilliant for the club . I don't think I have ever spent as much as this season, Normallly it is home tops for the kids , maybe an away at Xmas and a polo for me. The choice this year is fantastic.

Castore have had about 4 ranges of training wear out that’s smart designs. If folk wanted stuff to spend money on it’s been there. Smart from them to run stock down so it’s not left like the st Enoch store that’s rammed with over stocked kit that takes away profits. I don’t want them making loses on stuff as takes away from what they can pay us

I've spent a fair amount on merchandise this season. So far for me:

- 3x home tops
- 1x junior home top
- 3x adult retro tops
- 1x adult retro shorts
- 1x junior retro top and shorts
- 4x 55 mugs
- 1x 55 bucket hat
- 2x 55 caps
- 1x celebration party box
- those 55 programmes (the two of them)
- 2x 55 scarves
- the latest end of season training gear just released (top, vest and bottoms).
- champions sliders
- 2x 55 face masks

I feel I'm missing some more but only sale items I've actually Purchased was the professional junior top that I got today with the end of season training gear.

The programme out yet ? I just remembered I bought a couple of them also..

20 million in sales means what for Castore? What would their profit margins be? Possible they have 7-8 million of profit at most. We get 3 million and maybe a million in bonus at most.

20 million in sales means what for Castore? What would their profit margins be? Possible they have 7-8 million of profit at most. We get 3 million and maybe a million in bonus at most.
The deal was that we get a minimum of 5 million.

Remember before Castore we were getting basically nothing due to the Sports Direct debacle.

I remember reading ages ago that we used to sell 500,000 shirts a year at our peak when it was the Nike deal under Dick Advocaat around about the millennium.

If true I don't see any reason why we couldn't beat that now tbh.

Ps I can't believe I ordered a £70 top when we won the league I will probably never wear!

Im sure i remember one of the Beahons saying, that if we matched our previous peak sales, we would make in the region of £9M. Id be inclined to believe we haven't sold that much, but i would strongly believe we cant be a million miles away. Id estimate us to have made somewhere in the £5-7M range. Which would be incredible given the paltry sums we have been making recently.

Back