7 in 22

Kingstein

For anyone hoping that the sheep could take points of them tonight please note
They have beaten that mob 7 times in the last 22 years in all competitions and that has included a 7-0 and 9-0 defeats
They are appalling against them and tonight will be no different with an easy win for that mob

They have beaten that mob 7 times in the last 22 years in all competitions and that has included a 7-0 and 9-0 defeats
They are appalling against them and tonight will be no different with an easy win for that mob
one of the sheeps victories was when celtic threw a match, obviously nobody anywhere in scotland raised that dubious scoreline.

Glass is under pressure, they cant afford to lie dow , but theyre shit, the best we can hope for is a point i think. Hopefully we can get a few goals up early tonight and put a bit of pressure on

Cold facts.

The sheep always bend over for Timmy.
They don't always bend over, they're just shite and raise their hane massively against us. And we fall into the trap of it being this massive rival game, I stead of treating them like any other spl side.

Aberdeen took points off them last season to be fair.

Celtic will probably win tonight but you just never know.

Not saying Aberdeen will take anything tonight, but it's a new 90 minute game of football and results from 22 years ago are utterly irrelevant.
When we play 90% of our games we expect to win them, because history tells us we will.

Nothing different, history tells us the sheep like getting their belly tickled by the beasts, and that is what will happen tonight.

You never know - the ability of C3lt1c is being exaggerated. They did not deserve to beat Ross C or Dundee U and needed last minute goals. That is impressive form but they need to keep it up. We lost to them rather than them beating us. I think they have a few fnck ups in them. The key is we win tonight and if we do it in style that will make C3lti1c pause (as I am sure our outstanding result on Sunday will have done).

At the same time, I could not have a lower opinion of Glass, that wage-thief Brown or the ugliest man in the world Hayes

Their wins against them are that rare that I think I can actually remember all 7 wins. I can remember 8 actually so that stat doesnt look accurate.

From memory:

2001/02 - Think they won 1-0 up there with Darren Mackie scoring

2004/05 - They won 3-1 at Parkhead which ended Celtic's long unbeaten run at home in the league.

2008/09 - Zander Diamond scoring the winner in a 4-2 or 4-3 win.

2009/10 - A similar game to the one the season previousIy, I think it maybe have been a 3-2 win.

2015/16 - Two home wins, both 2-1.

2017/18 - Last game of the season, Celtic threw it so Aberdeen could finish second which ultimately backfired as they drew Burnley in Europe and went out. Burnley at that time may have caused us issues that early into the Gerrard reign.

They also knocked them out of the Scottish Cup in 2013/14 after a replay so that would be 8.

If football always followed form making lots of cash at the bookies would be quite easy …. It’s not !

Scott Brown yet to complete 90mins against them celtic since signing. Anonymous in both games. Hauled after an hour or so in both games.

Aberdeen have had 1 win this year and it was vs Edinburgh City.

They have a side who's captain wants nothing more than to see rangers fail, and there's no way he'll go all in on his old club jn the same way.

History is against an Aberdeen result. Current form is against an Aberdeen result.

So I'm going 2-1 Aberdeen.

Driving into work this morning thinking about tonight's games, you always hope they drop points and we take all 3..........

Reality is, do i think we or them can take 33 points over the next period leaving the title to be decided on the head to heads, who knows, i doubt it but who knows, I hope they cant but it is going to be very close this season.

We shouldn't have allowed them to get this close but we are where we are and we just have to go out and do the business game after game and then face up to the head to heads when they come.

This is where we find out really what our team and manager are made of!

8 home wins in 30 years.

Glass should know the tactics now.

Press from the get go
Look for 2 or 3 before half time
Calm down at 60 (as exhausted)
See out game at 2 or 3 nil

It's as typical as you see and the Fat Jason Donovan isn't the new Alex Ferguson.

So what you're saying is that Aberdeen beat Celtic 31% of the time?

It's probably more they win every 7% or something just the way he has put up the stat.

Won 7 in 22 years it should be.

So 22x4 = 88 plus cup games would be around 7% or less victories.

It's probably more they win every 7% or something just the way he has put up the stat.

Won 7 in 22 years it should be.

So 22x4 = 88 plus cup games would be around 7% or less victories.

Ahhh I misread it as 7 wins from the last 22! My bad :)

The sheep dont roll over for the scum, they're just chronic and dont have the players capable of taking the game to celtic. Its why the majority of the teams in the league will be beaten before they step on the pitch, they simply cannot execute the game plan required to hurt them, so the default is "sit in and try not to lose", which invariably results in them losing

there's obviously a separate rivalry between us and the sheep which ratchets the intensity up a notch, but for whatever reason we allow ourselves to get dragged down to their level far too often instead of focusing on what it is we do best, with it turning into a stuffy mess of a game where we end up at risk of dropping points.

but as for the results against the scum, its not that they're not trying, its just that they are utterly shite and have absolutely no players that can hurt them.

They won't be able to handle Scott Brown winding them up, diving etc all game

Oh, hold on, that's not going to happen is it

The only time I knew that Aberdeen would beat Celtic was on the last game of the season, when Aberdeen required all 3 points at the piggery to stop Rangers automatically gaining entry to the 2nd round of Europa qualifying round - I was that confident I even put money on them beating Celtic

If Brown & that gargoyle Hayes don't play then they might be able to scrape a point if they have 11 players who actually try to win.

Hopefully get a few more muscles going *ping* for that lot.
I think BrLegown was rested specifically so he could play the 90mins tonight.

Not that it matters much as the diseased mind affects any players who goes up to that club re fighting to the death vs Rangers and capitulation to the max vs Celt!c.

aberdeen are a joke club

Edit , septic let them win one of those games to thwart Rangers for 2nd place , then the sheep drew Burnley hahahaha fuukin hahahaha

Funny how one of them mere 7-times included a game at Parkhead that they had to win, to finish above us in second place.

Amazing coincidence that.
I’d expect us to do the exact same in the circumstances.

It would be absolutely wild not to in a two-horse race.

Aberdeen have had 1 win this year and it was vs Edinburgh City.

They have a side who's captain wants nothing more than to see rangers fail, and there's no way he'll go all in on his old club jn the same way.

History is against an Aberdeen result. Current form is against an Aberdeen result.

So I'm going 2-1 Aberdeen.
If the sheep should get any kind of result tonight, the manager would be instantly sacked, it would be hilarious if Hayes and Broon scored the goals, and then i woke up eh WATP

Back