7 in 22

I am pretty sure everybody knows there is no chance of the tims dropping points to their favourite club to beat. Not a chance in hell. Aberdeen won't try, their manager won't mind, their fans won't mind. It'll just be accepted as normal.

We just need to keep winning our games as most of the clubs in Scotland are more than happy to lose against Celtic. Very few bother trying anymore and it shows.

Their wins against them are that rare that I think I can actually remember all 7 wins. I can remember 8 actually so that stat doesnt look accurate.

From memory:

2001/02 - Think they won 1-0 up there with Darren Mackie scoring

2004/05 - They won 3-1 at Parkhead which ended Celtic's long unbeaten run at home in the league.

2008/09 - Zander Diamond scoring the winner in a 4-2 or 4-3 win.

2009/10 - A similar game to the one the season previousIy, I think it maybe have been a 3-2 win.

2015/16 - Two home wins, both 2-1.

2017/18 - Last game of the season, Celtic threw it so Aberdeen could finish second which ultimately backfired as they drew Burnley in Europe and went out. Burnley at that time may have caused us issues that early into the Gerrard reign.

They also knocked them out of the Scottish Cup in 2013/14 after a replay so that would be 8.

Dont know if I find it weird or impressive that you can remember all that

Did they not drop points to Aberdeen last season while we beat them 4 times , I think they will win but all the posts saying Aberdeen won't try are embarrassing

One of Aberdeens wins against Celtic, funnily happened away at Celtic Park, when we needed them to lose, to get second.

Amazing that Celtic suddenly disappeared that day eh?

Match fixing.

I'm absolutely confident that Brown will be doing his utmost to get Jota sent off tonight. He's definitely not a bitter wee rat who only turns up against one of the Glasgow teams.

Aberdeen were 4th when they sacked Derek McInnes, they had 38 points after 25 games last season.

This season they have 29 points from 25 games and are 9th.

Had they not taken points off us both at Ibrox and Pittodrie Glass would be sacked that is all that is saving him from the fans, they drew 2 cup finals against us.

Aberdeen were 4th when they sacked Derek McInnes, they had 38 points after 25 games last season.

This season they have 29 points from 25 games and are 9th.

Had they not taken points off us both at Ibrox and Pittodrie Glass would be sacked that is all that is saving him from the fans, they drew 2 cup finals against us.

Fans obviously had enough yesterday and Dave Cormack has a log in on here, listening to someone who knows their stuff :)

Back