A new level from them on Sunday

EL2rs2hXkAEDmFc

The SNP will be getting there cut utter fucking scum there shithole needs closed down helping terrorist organisations out.

This is not about a “Rangers fan” and his personal beliefs - whether you believe is at it or not.

This is about Separate Entity having an IRA murderer on their scoreboard and a collection for Irish Republican terrorism outside their ground. Pure filth, scumbaggery of the highest order.

c
See if you had got Independence at the last Vote,. apart from being Bankrupt on the first day, you would have left the Union of the UK and been outside the EU, can you explain to me in any way that makes sense.
God forbid if Scotland ever gets Independence, I hope there is a hard border between us and England and the BoE refuses to guarantee our money
That is 100% what would happen. It's beyond a disaster.

Brilliant the old tosser is getting it tight especially after recording that pile of republican shite grace
Absolutely delicious all those crocodile tears for ef all Rod

That is 100% what would happen. It's beyond a disaster.

Boris should tell them fine have you're 2nd IndyRef. If they win fom the very first day there's a Hard Border, Passport controls, you won't have the £ as currency, no NHS as its British, no DVLA, Inland Revenue, Passport Agency, Military etc etc etc and see how many of the c*nts vote for that.

Anyone who does needs sectioned.

Absolute vile club. Rancid to the core yet not one media outlet will pick up on any of this. Wishing IRA hitmen happy birthday or bucket collections for Republican terrorists.

Confused inbred bastards.

Do you mean rasing business rates 100%, or having the highest tax bands in the UK or underspending on the NH budget or the worst education results in Decades or underfunding the Police after the giant cock up of making it the one force in Scotland and costing millions in VAT ( £80? ) because the Finance Minister never knew the rules or moaning about the social funding after refusing to take control of it, 12 years of power and all the aforementioned are devolved powers and the Country is an absoloute shambles.
12 years and we now have the largest drug deaths in Europe, 12 years and we have thousands of Food Banks
Don't blame London, this is on the SNP's watch. How anyone can vote for them is a mystery to me
Just nod you head mate the are beyond redemption no point debating with them brainwashed by their cult more to be pitied than scorned

Back to the thread, the scum behaviour from this scummy club need to be highlighted UK wide, give them the publicity they deserve.

What is the point of having anti-terrorism legislation, if it is so publicly ignored by the authorities?

Under the Terrorism Act 2000, they regularly breach multiple sections;

• belong, or profess to belong, to a proscribed organisation in the UK or overseas (section
    11 of the Act)
  • invite support for a proscribed organisation (the support invited need not be material support, such as the provision of money or other property, and can also include moral support or approval) (section 12(1))
  • express an opinion or belief that is supportive of a proscribed organisation, reckless as to whether a person to whom the expression is directed will be encouraged to support a proscribed organisation (section 12(1A));
  • wear clothing or carry or display articles in public in such a way or in such circumstances as to arouse reasonable suspicion that the individual is a member or supporter of a proscribed organisation (section 13); and
  • publish an image of an item of clothing or other article, such as a flag or logo, in the same circumstances (section 13(1A))

If a club with a muslim fanbase acted in this way in the UK there would be outrage and calls from politicians for them to be closed.

That's hilarious, what they never knew about everything before ? Of course they did.
I guess Bojo is in the way of them having their Republic of Scotland so that they can unite in their ambition with Sinn Fein and the perceived joint struggle.

It was the Conservatives that originally brought in Free Prescriptions before Labour under Callaghan started charging. same as the SNP will do when they can't tax you anymore, only so many car parking taxes out there.
There was free University before the SNP came to power, my son was one of the ones that benefitted.
Elderly people need to sell their homes to pay for care, only when that money runs out do they get 'free ' care ( been working all there lives, so not exactly free )
And the NHS was originally an idea put forward by a Conservative MP in 1938
Correct re elderly care, I've a 93 year old aunt,paying £1300 a month in a care home

I was talking to an ulster bear last week at hampden and he told me that s/f go into bat for the green brigade with Lawell and Desmond.i don’t think people realize that most csc’s in Ireland north and south will be run in most cases by shinners.

I was talking to an ulster bear last week at hampden and he told me that s/f go into bat for the green brigade with Lawell and Desmond.i don’t think people realize that most csc’s in Ireland north and south will be run in most cases by shinners.
What is a shinner? Found it

Can someone tell me please what we're police Scotland doing when these bastard were collecting? .surely they should have been arresting them,or to scared?

That's the level you stoop 2. Sad very sad.
Tell me now if Scotland got independence who would pay the benefits of 300,000 and more people in Scotland because people would be outside the UK benefits system. What we would see is people going hungry and have real poverty while the SNP would still try and blame Westminster and it would dawn on people the SNP have took them for a ride .How long do you think it take to change over to a snp benefits system .They already have said there would be no Tax credits . It would be like southern Ireland covering up dead people who died of starvation and don't say it didn't happen oh yes it did this is why a part of my ancestors came to Scotland because they were starving because of Eamonn de Valera's Max austerity and all he and his companions did was cover it up to try and prove southern Ireland could survive on its own .This is what the Snp will do .They will go begging to the imf and all the civil servants will lose half their pensions just like Greece did.

I keep thinking they can't sink any lower and then this. Yet the press will ignore it. Scotland is fecked and I'm glad I'm out of it.

Honestly lost for words over the celebratory message to this murderer. That club obviously feel safe from any criticism or sanction in SNP Scotland.

Tell me now if Scotland got independence who would pay the benefits of 300,000 and more people in Scotland because people would be outside the UK benefits system. What we would see is people going hungry and have real poverty while the SNP would still try and blame Westminster and it would dawn on people the SNP have took them for a ride .How long do you think it take to change over to a snp benefits system .They already have said there would be no Tax credits . It would be like southern Ireland covering up dead people who died of starvation and don't say it didn't happen oh yes it did this is why a part of my ancestors came to Scotland because they were starving because of Eamonn de Valera's Max austerity and all he and his companions did was cover it up to try and prove southern Ireland could survive on its own .This is what the Snp will do .They will go begging to the imf and all the civil servants will lose half their pensions just like Greece did.
Try getting a Scottish pension, :eek: there will be lots migrating to other parts of the UK. I would do it myself, lower taxes there too, and the void left by hardworking Scottish tax payers will be taken up by the new immigrants, say it loud, say it clear lets get the %^*& outa here.

An absolutely rancid club
They can’t even blame fans as it’s the club that put his up
Add to them at the collection outside the ground for republican prisoners, the stance on wearing the poppy and the failure to do anything about the banners or chants about the IRA weekly and you get a good picture of what your dealing with here

This should be headline news but it won’t even make the Scottish press

fucking sad times we live in lads

Would those tramps collecting for their terrorist scumbags not have to get allowance to do it from someone at Celtic

They can do whatever they want just as long as us in the rest of the UK don’t have to pay the bill.

They can do whatever they want just as long as us in the rest of the UK don’t have to pay the bill.
The thick nationalists don't have a scooby about this They say they are all friendly left wing but want to create poverty.

Boris should tell them fine have you're 2nd IndyRef. If they win fom the very first day there's a Hard Border, Passport controls, you won't have the £ as currency, no NHS as its British, no DVLA, Inland Revenue, Passport Agency, Military etc etc etc and see how many of the c*nts vote for that.

Anyone who does needs sectioned.
Who would stop the Russians flying over an independent Scotland.

I'll regret asking as it will just make me angrier, but when was the murder of the 2 soldiers and the trial of the terrorist on their scoreboard? I can't remember the 2 soldier names.

I'll regret asking as it will just make me angrier, but when was the murder of the 2 soldiers and the trial of the terrorist on their scoreboard? I can't remember the 2 soldier names.

1988, the soldiers that drove into the IRA funeral. The trial was 1989.

Call me uber staunch or what ever (im not), but I cannot fathom any bear being able to have more than a passing engagement with any fan of that rancid club.

Being a supporter of a football club indicates you support what goes on at the club, what the overall ethics are and what it stands for.

Being a fan of them means you don’t disagree with covering up child abuse, don’t detest the supporting of terrorism, don’t support or respect the sacrifices of our armed forces and despise the union, monarchy and the uk as a whole.

What people choose to do in their spare time is a massive indicator of what type of person they are, what their morals are and highlights what is important to them.

The club stands for some of the most vile things in this country.

But no one stands up against them

Back