A new level from them on Sunday

I'm pretty sure he was Neil Lennons business partner, they were involved in a court case over a property deal that cost them a fortune.

A section of our support say the bad press coverage we get is because we score so many own goals. Yet here's the tims scoring a massive own goal and yet nothing will happen. The problem isn't our behaviour. It's the selective sectarian enforcement of the rules by the powers that be. We need to go after them not our own supporters.

EL2dMImXkAIryCj
“Supports apartheid Israel”
What about there apartheid schools...

Can someone tell me please what we're police Scotland doing when these bastard were collecting? .surely they should have been arresting them,or to scared?
They would have had to get permission from Glasgow City Council to collect. I have organised collections for Armed Forces Charities and you can't collect without Council authorisation.

They are the sporting wing of Sinn Fein/IRA, and loads of these SNP supporting clowns are also IRA sympathising scum, seen some of them on social media now talking about declaring UDI if Boris doesnt grant indy2. This Country is going to end up like NI. I honestly dont understand how any Rangers fan and or Protestant can vote for these people.

So I take it no media outlet is reporting this? Speirs, English,Leckie,etc all looking the other way. No politician brave enough to condemn this?

This is not about a “Rangers fan” and his personal beliefs - whether you believe is at it or not.

This is about Separate Entity having an IRA murderer on their scoreboard and a collection for Irish Republican terrorism outside their ground. Pure filth, scumbaggery of the highest order.
The only place we will read about what's going on over there is sadly on here ,I'm disgusted I was a serving Soldier when those lads where murdered.As for the collection outside anyone in jail is in it after the Good Friday agreement just like the cretins walking Glasgow's street with the full SNP backing and Police Scotland for that matter sickening absolutely sickening.

and they wonder why we hate them...

no other club on earth would have a picture of a man who tortured and murdered serving soldiers of their own nations army on their TV's as fans collected for terrorists who murder journalists outside the stadium.

What a bizarre sentence to have to write. they are mentally ill.

Scottish Roman Catholic media will again ignore, as will their friends the SNP Scottish Government and SNP run Glasgow District Council, who must have sanctioned the terrorist collection. I despise this shitehole of a Country.

The scum of Nonce FC and the SNP are driving us into Ulsterisation of society and politics. Everything is now about a Republic of Scotland and no actual politics gets done. I despise them.

Gonna go against the grain here and say that they haven't exactly honoured him. He just looks like a random guy call Alec who's had a birthday message. I think they should apologise and make sure it doesn't happen again, but also I don't think any club exactly has a strict screening process for birthday messages and was probably done by some media assistant who is none of the wiser

Hardly surprisingly.It wasn’t that long ago,they gave a convicted killer a tour of the pigggery when he was on day release.

They are a truly horrible organisation.

I’ll tell you, the Scottish people must have done something horribly wrong in a past life for God to inflict upon us them AND the SNP

Gonna go against the grain here and say that they haven't exactly honoured him. He just looks like a random guy call Alec who's had a birthday message. I think they should apologise and make sure it doesn't happen again, but also I don't think any club exactly has a strict screening process for birthday messages and was probably done by some media assistant who is none of the wiser
I wouldn't be giving them any benefit of the doubt in this case.

What about provo bucket collection outside, go against the grain on that ya clown.

What do you expect from a club who had Michael Devitt (one of the top men in the original ira) turning the first sod when they built the piggery

Eh, what is it in their past record that earns them the right of any benefit of the doubt regarding issues surrounding the IRA and terrorist murder groups, pray tell the rest of us?

Back