Abdallah Sima

yes-baby.gif

I’m no saying he is returning for the Hibs match I’m asking if anyone has anymore info as RR have done a piece on him this morning possibly they have spoken to sources confirming he’s ready to return to full training tomorrow?

It would be a massive boost to have him back involved. Hopefully it doesn’t take him too long to get properly up to speed, he has been out a while.

“There is a sneaking suspicion the forward faces an outside chance of playing some part in the Old Firm on April 7. Even having him as an option from the bench would offer a huge psychological boost.”

No mention of the Hibs game on the article

I didn't even think he was back in full training??

Be some little ft for the team if he can back to anywhere the form he showed pre injury.

He needs some hard work on the training pitch first of all.

He's done nothing more than light jogging, with no ball work, so far.

It's going to take him a month or so to get fully up to peak match and physical fitness.
You would imagine he is returning to full training tomorrow I know the players have been off for a week but you would like to think the injured players would have been working hard on their own

You would imagine he is returning to full training tomorrow I know the players have been off for a week but you would like to think the injured players would have been working hard on their own

I'm sure he'll have been doing as much work as he could, but it will have been a very gradual training intensity increase.

Too much work too soon and you risk a training overload injury and an even longer delay to full fitness.

Last edited:
I’m no saying he is returning for the Hibs match I’m asking if anyone has anymore info as RR have done a piece on him this morning possibly they have spoken to sources confirming he’s ready to return to full training tomorrow?
Great news.
Cheers pal.
Cannae wait.

That’s a huge boost and I’d expect him to be coming off the bench

Hope he stays fit and starts scoring again

He has been out a few months..he won't get up to speed for many weeks. He took a while to get going even after a full pre season.

We can only hope he can contribute something in this run in

I'm still of the entirely uneducated opinion that Cortes will also be back before the end of the season also. If he had sustained a season-ender then surely the loan would have been terminated weeks ago?

Back