Abdallah Sima

giphy.gif

Hopefully people realise it will take him quite a few games to get match sharp again
Match sharp or not get him in.

Reminds me of my old job after being in hospital close to death and then being off ill for 6 months they said my first day back they'll just ease me in gently maybe a half day, I ended up doing overtime and a12 hour shift :D
Nothing wrong with a good worth ethic

Brilliant news if correct. The guy is a total menace, and will rip the filths defense to shreds if he can be brought back to fitness and sharpness. Made my week-end reading this.

He told a guy on Twitter who met him on the plane along with Cortes that he’s back in full training this week and should make the hibs game. Even if he gets 20 minutes against hibs it’s a big boost. Most likely off the bench against them as well.
Sounds legit. I’ll pop that straight in the WhatsApp group.

We badly need him back there is only so much we can do with our current options and we need a massive lift going into the final stage of the season.

Same goes with Cortes the more attacking options we have the more chance we have of winning the league.

Brilliant news, even off the bench at the weekend and against them is likely more than most of us anticipated.

Buzzing for Saturday, can’t come quick enough.

We badly need him back there is only so much we can do with our current options and we need a massive lift going into the final stage of the season.

Same goes with Cortes the more attacking options we have the more chance we have of winning the league.
Any idea the latest on Cortes?

I thought Cortes was out for the season - is there genuine chat he could be back?
It’s not been confirmed that he is out for the season which is probably where the optimism has come from. One of the earlier posts also mentioned he is back in Glasgow which suggests we are still hopeful he will play some part.

It’s not been confirmed that he is out for the season which is probably where the optimism has come from. One of the earlier posts also mentioned he is back in Glasgow which suggests we are still hopeful he will play some part.
I think people are thinking if he was out for the season he would have gone back to France for his recovery.

Sterling?
Based on our injury list.
I’m thinking McCausland, Cortes, Danilo are all injured and won’t feature against Hibs or Celtc.
I’m hoping Sima will be available for a start or a place on the bench vs Hibs.
I’d play Sterling on the right

He has been out a few months..he won't get up to speed for many weeks. He took a while to get going even after a full pre season.

We can only hope he can contribute something in this run in

It's not been a few months mate. A few months to me is about 4 months.

His injury was mid January, so just over 2 months ago.

Add in the fact the manager has been saying he is back on the grass for about the past 3 weeks or so now (albeit not full training) then I am hopeful he can contribute well before the end of the season.

Sima was pretty dreadful at the start of the season. Took him a while to get up to speed, hopefully that doesn't happen again.
Unfair to single him out.

The entire team were pretty dreadful at the start of the season as they had no direction playing under Beale.

Brilliant news if correct. The guy is a total menace, and will rip the filths defense to shreds if he can be brought back to fitness and sharpness. Made my week-end reading this.

We should be very wary of expectations on Sima. He didn't have a particularly good game against that lot last time we played them, without the issue of a two month layoff to get over.

I think he's a cracking player, I'd love us to sign him, and hope he's available for the rest of the season, but I don't think it's fair to expect him to be back to his best very quickly. Obviously we all hope he can.

Sima was pretty dreadful at the start of the season. Took him a while to get up to speed, hopefully that doesn't happen again.
Seems a long time ago but something to consider.
I wasn’t sure if it was down to confidence or fitness.
Or perhaps a combination of the two.
I think Sima’s confidence will be return quickly when he hears the gigantic acclaim he’ll get from our supporters.

We should be very wary of expectations on Sima. He didn't have a particularly good game against that lot last time we played them, without the issue of a two month layoff to get over.

I think he's a cracking player, I'd love us to sign him, and hope he's available for the rest of the season, but I don't think it's fair to expect him to be back to his best very quickly. Obviously we all hope he can.
I think he was dead on his feet tbh, the whole team was needing a break but he was in particular.

It's not been a few months mate. A few months to me is about 4 months.

His injury was mid January, so just over 2 months ago.

Add in the fact the manager has been saying he is back on the grass for about the past 3 weeks or so now (albeit not full training) then I am hopeful he can contribute well before the end of the season.
This international break is making the board mental. Quantifying "few".

Few is acceptable between 2 - 4 for me though.

Not if everyone is fit, just looking at the next few fixtures and realistically Sterling and Sima can be ready for the run in.
Regarding McCausland, Danilo & Cortes I suspect none of them will be fit for Hibs or Celtc coming up.
Mcausland will be easily. The other 2 we won't see this season

Back