Aberdeen remove fence segregation at away end.

The last game we had the whole of the Beach End was the day Ally scored 2 worldies to secure his 2nd Golden Boot

Great reminder of those two crackers!!

As for the segregation fence , no doubt they will end up cutting rangers & the tims tickets , will be selling more family tickets in that area since their ultra group is behind the left hand goals (left hand side from the away end / tv coverage view)

IIRC they weren’t cutting ours or Celtic’s allocations it was for the other teams. Guess we’ll know when Celtic visit next month

The last game we had the whole of the Beach End was the day Ally scored 2 worldies to secure his 2nd Golden Boot

I was fortunate to be there that day. Was the day after the first adidas shirt was released, it seemed like everyone was wearing it.

good , its the only segregation in the SPFL and fans on both sides become " braver " because of it

I was fortunate to be there that day. Was the day after the first adidas shirt was released, it seemed like everyone was wearing it.
I was there that day too

we left Cumbernauld at 8am and we were in drinking in the RUA Masonic Club in Aberdeen just off Union Street at opening time, as you said we were all wearing our brand new Adidas Equipment tops that had just released, after the game we got a chase along Union St by loads of aberdeen casuals and we ended up getting a lift back to the RUA Club in the back of a police van for our own safety, we were in the club until closing time before heading down the road.

Makes far more sense.

Similar to our trial move of away fans I think flexible allocations is the way forward.

Myself and a couple of mates were in the Aberdeen end that day,
Only lasted until half time,
Aberdeen boys sussed we were bears and with three of us against them we decided to jump out the stand,
Cue getting huckled by the police, and marched round past the beach end at half time,
We were getting pelted with coins and lots of abuse from the beach end, until my mate lifted his jumper showing his Rangers top underneath,
Then it was claps and cheers from the bears once they realised we were behind enemy lines and survived

Be interesting to see how much segregation they put in place now!

It was mental even with a fence - wasted a whole section.

Probably do two now!
Last time I was at the sheep pen I was next to the fence and got to see an absolutely, frothing at the mouth, seething with rage sheepie getting dragged up the stairs and kicked out by two cops. The cherry on top of a lovely visit.

And the sheep chairman thinks the away section is the ‘best seats in the house’ !!!

I have memories of us being in the Paddock before they moved us to the opposite end of the ground, the Beach end.
I’m not sure when they moved us into the current shitey wee part of the ground, but I’ll be delighted if the sheep board are thinking of moving us back to the Beach end. I’m sure it would be more lucrative for them, but the sheep fans would no doubt kick up a fúck.

I have memories of us being in the Paddock before they moved us to the opposite end of the ground, the Beach end.
I’m not sure when they moved us into the current shitey wee part of the ground, but I’ll be delighted if the sheep board are thinking of moving us back to the Beach end. I’m sure it would be more lucrative for them, but the sheep fans would no doubt kick up a fúck.
There was a wee toaty stand between the beach end and the main stand which I blagged my way in to back in the day.
Kicked out there too.

Just text a guy I used to work with, ST holder, to confirm we are getting the beach end again :))

Standing bye for some rage...
Changing the away capacity again. Think they can sell more to the inbreds at home.
Pretty pissed off with Hertz who used Gove them 1500 now down to 650, similar to us in reality.

Back