Aberdeen semi final tickets

Anyone still to receive theirs? My old man got his a couple of weeks ago - still nothing at my end. Have contacted the club this morning.

How many Gers fans will be in attendance now that Dolly have returned tickets?
Depends on how have been returned

maybe around 29k-30k as a supporters allocation

FWIW Celtic posted their initial allocation was just over 29k that took them into the Section B of the West Stand which they half of that section so we should around that figure if we & when get the extra tickets

Last edited:
Anyone ever experienced the Premium Seats at Hampden?

Thinking about getting one of these for the game, are they worth the cost?

Depends what you are paying.

I've only sat in them once and paid about 30% more than a normal match ticket. Didn't get anything with it other than entry to the game.

I'm group 1 not been offered but my mate is group 2 and he got offered one today anybody know why that is?

I got an email today to say I can buy one but there’s no code in my basket.

Order history has a purchase for £0.00 in it.

Anyone offer advice?

My son and myself sit together at Ibrox,he got notified today that he had a ticket and to choose from 3 stands,looks like I'm not getting a ticket as have heard nothing.

My son and myself sit together at Ibrox,he got notified today that he had a ticket and to choose from 3 stands,looks like I'm not getting a ticket as have heard nothing.
What priority group are you in? And have you tried to just log on and buy one, if you meet the criteria it'll let you buy.

I have just had a wee nosey on this thread about tickets as me and my son never received an email. I've now logged into my Rangers account and noticed that I was in category 2. I "re-sent" the email to myself that I should have been sent in the first place. Now it looks though I've missed out on tickets.

I have just had a wee nosey on this thread about tickets as me and my son never received an email. I've now logged into my Rangers account and noticed that I was in category 2. I "re-sent" the email to myself that I should have been sent in the first place. Now it looks though I've missed out on tickets.
Tickets are still on sale

Edit
Requirement 3 its says apologies

I got an email the other day to buy a ticket and I just noticed my son got an email to buy one too. Was going to buy them tonight but when I log into my account, it only shows a ticket for me, nothing in friends and family. When I login to his account, it only shows one for him, not me on friends and family. If I pay for them both in both our accounts, will we be seated together? He’s 5 tomorrow so won’t be able to sit elsewhere on his own

I got an email the other day to buy a ticket and I just noticed my son got an email to buy one too. Was going to buy them tonight but when I log into my account, it only shows a ticket for me, nothing in friends and family. When I login to his account, it only shows one for him, not me on friends and family. If I pay for them both in both our accounts, will we be seated together? He’s 5 tomorrow so won’t be able to sit elsewhere on his own
When you say it shows a ticket, what do you mean by that? There won't be any tickets in your basket until you add them.

If you log in as you, add 2 tickets and then once they are in your basket, change one of them to your Son's Rangers number in the drop down and update basket, it should let you pay for them both.

When you say it shows a ticket, what do you mean by that? There won't be any tickets in your basket until you add them.

If you log in as you, add 2 tickets and then once they are in your basket, change one of them to your Son's Rangers number in the drop down and update basket, it should let you pay for them both.
Got it, thanks. Didn’t realise if I clicked the name/rangers number that it could let me change who’s ticket is who’s and add both to basket

Anyone ever experienced the Premium Seats at Hampden?

Thinking about getting one of these for the game, are they worth the cost?
Is that the comfy seats up the south upper? I sat there against Peterhead in Petrofac final for standard ticket price (think due to allocation size we had). Cushion seat and best view at Hampden.

Last edited:
Got one and I am not in mygers, just s/t and ccs.
Must have been a fair bit handed back by Aberdeen.

Got until Thursday morning mate to purchase.

I’m a ST holder and my gers but still won’t let me buy one. Do you need to be allocated one or should you just be able to buy one if you are part of group 3?

What priority group are you in? And have you tried to just log on and buy one, if you meet the criteria it'll let you buy.
Done what you suggested,i now have a ticket for east stand,don't know if my son and myself will be sitting together though. Cheers bud.

I’m a ST holder and my gers but still won’t let me buy one. Do you need to be allocated one or should you just be able to buy one if you are part of group 3?
Currently in Group 2

Even if does make Group 3 it will be done based on your points you check you account and you will see them

That is how they will allocate a ticket if you meet the criteria in your group done top down

Back