Match Thread Aberdeen v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Even although clement has had a good start, was still always gonny be question marks over these players going to these venues

Today would have showed Clement what players he wants to remain at the club and who goes, until the core of loser’s mentality are gone we’re going no where. I hope he sees it.

Can I just say I f&@?in hate these sheep molesters and today re-emphasised their absolute cup final mentality anytime v Rangers? We should beat this shower of sh&t every time we play them. They are 9th for a reason. Our continuous inability to put them to the sword will cost us especially when they blatantly hand ra Poops 12 points every season. PS I also hate Scottish football and all their fans. Never used to be like this - maybe need to see someone about that and just calm down.

It's the hope that kills you. I'm normally pretty negative before games but I felt confident that we'd beat the sheep before the game. All in all, too many players were off it and the performance was lacking in many aspects. Think we've shot ourselves in the foot today in regard to our slim title hopes. Once again when you look to this group to apply pressure on the bheast, they come up short. Scunnered.

The biggest concern i have about today bar the obvious one is we never cut aberdeen open once. All our chances came from crosses. Was very different from other games under clement
They played a 5-4-1 and the pitch there is quite narrow. Balogun (2) and Lammers both missed absolute sitters.

Today would have showed Clement what players he wants to remain at the club and who goes, until the core of loser’s mentality are gone we’re going no where. I hope he sees it.
Well going by the other posts on the forum there wont be many left just about every player getting abuse apart from Butland and Mcausland.
Ive got an idea lets sign more players whos surname ends in land ;)

Still a massive month. Said before Clement came in that the target was: (a) qualify from the groups; (b) win the league cup; and (c) close the gap.

(a) will be achieved on Thursday
(b) will be achieved in a few weeks (yes we drew but missed 3 absolute sitters)
(c) the gap has been closed (albeit not as much as it possibly could have been.

Bear in mind this team DID score 2 goals in 7 mins the last time the Bheasts did drop points, and we were a Lammers header away from doing the same again.

Still a massive month. Said before Clement came in that the target was: (a) qualify from the groups; (b) win the league cup; and (c) close the gap.

(a) will be achieved on Thursday
(b) will be achieved in a few weeks (yes we drew but missed 3 absolute sitters)
(c) the gap has been closed (albeit not as much as it possibly could have been.

Bear in mind this team DID score 2 goals in 7 mins the last time the Bheasts did drop points, and we were a Lammers header away from doing the same again.
Lammers miss was a disgrace for any professional football player. It was easier to score.

What do we do with Cantwell? End of season he was great playing of the right but having almost a free role. It isn't the same as having him on the right when a #10 is already in there
They seem to have taken the free role away and he's not as effective

Disappointing result and 2 points dropped. After the first few minutes, we dominated the game but lacked any real cutting edge. On another day we score 3 or 4 but no excuses we just weren't good enough.

That was the gaffer's first experience of pittodrie so I can forgive his reaction. However, the rest of us have seen this movie too many times before. When he spoke about the point we took today being important come the end of the season, he may be right, but i suspect it's the two we dropped that will be vital :(

I respect his decision to give each player the chance to prove themselves, but I just hope he drops the losers soon

Well going by the other posts on the forum there wont be many left just about every player getting abuse apart from Butland and Mcausland.
Ive got an idea lets sign more players whos surname ends in land ;)
Could shop where we bought Dessers & Lammers Poundland.

I dislike the stances of 'we didnt lose any ground' or 'a draw away to Aberdeen is a better result than a draw at home to Motherwell'.

I cant help but feel a golden opportunity has been passed up and those do not come along very often.

I dislike the stances of 'we didnt lose any ground' or 'a draw away to Aberdeen is a better result than a draw at home to Motherwell'.

I cant help but feel a golden opportunity has been passed up and those do not come along very often.
My instinct is that hopefully Celtic dropping points is going to be more regular than last season.

Teams are managing to snuff them out and Rodgers side isn't as dynamic as fat Ange's team.

Our issue will be gaining momentum and keeping consistent, which will be difficult with a team full of crocks unfortunately, but here's hoping PC gets a couple of decent buys in over winter and we can push on.

My instinct is that hopefully Celtic dropping points is going to be more regular than last season.

Teams are managing to snuff them out and Rodgers side isn't as dynamic as fat Ange's team.

Our issue will be gaining momentum and keeping consistent, which will be difficult with a team full of crocks unfortunately, but here's hoping PC gets a couple of decent buys in over winter and we can push on.
The question is though are we gonna capitalise on their dropped points?

Because since Gerrard came in. That's been a no so far. Could argue 55 season, but we never fell behind in the first place

Back