Match Thread Aberdeen v Rangers - 16:30 Sunday - BT Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
H0WQAST.png

Any score will do, just win convincingly Rangers!

Looking forward to seeing some frustration from the Spartak result being taken out on these sheep bastards!

I’m intrigued to know our starting eleven. No matter who Steven Gerrard decides to play up front I’m sure we have more than enough in our ranks to defeat dolly with a goal or two to spare.
“We Are The People”

Think Kent will be up front which I am comfortable enough with. The lack of a recognised striker apart, I am confident we will prove too strong for them. It will be tough though.

In case any Bears out in Croatia or neighbouring countries Serbia, BiH, Montenegro or Makedonia, etc, the game is being shown live on Arena Sports at 5.30pm local time. I just need to race home from Augsburg in the morning to catch the game in my local as en route from Scotland back home to Croatia but parked up for the night as knackered driving!

I always get confused by this. The UK clocks go back tonight. There’s normally a 5 hour difference between the UK & Toronto So what time is KO over here? Noon or 10AM?

Can any stateside bear help someone who’s time change dyslexic?

I always get confused by this. The UK clocks go back tonight. There’s normally a 5 hour difference between the UK & Toronto So what time is KO over here? Noon or 10AM?

Four hours difference, kick-off 12;30 ET.

I won't lie I'm nervous. Getting the first trophy is so important and this is exactly the kind of game that can be a banana skin. Being without a proper striker is a worry.

Just want to win this one so much!

Looking forward to the game tomorrow ,the result will tell us how far we have improved in such a short time. Come on the Teddies. WATP.

Whoever we're playing up front, we shouldn't be announcing it until the teams line up on the pitch. We usually post the team sheet to social media 2 or 3 hours before kick off, which is usually in some sort of order that allows you to work out the formation and who's playing where. This gives opposing teams an advantage if they've worked on tactical play for different potential formations/lineups.

Tomorrow (and in all future games going forward) we should announce the team sheet to the press at the latest possible opportunity, and give away no hint whatsoever of formation. Post it in order of squad number or something.

Id be extremely confident of a win tomorrow had we had Morelos or even Lafferty available, hopefully whatever line up the gaffer selects still has enough, i’m sure we will.

About time we won a semi final.

My biggest worry isn't having no forwards or the opposition.
It's the confidence we seem to have that we are certainties.

That always worries me.

I hope Arfield plays, he was missed in our last 2 games.

To anyone going tomorrow.

2 short songs we can learn.

We know that Mike Mulraney Of Alloa and Neil Cameron of the Herald were at the forefront of the campaign against Paul Gascoigne being inducted in to the Hall of Fame.

They were both actively lobbying in full view - we seen mulraney (a rhabid that refers to us as h*ns) canvassing committee members to join him in refusing to attend the award ceremony - and then coercing them to publicly proclaim they were boycotting.

This was all pre-empted by Rangers hater Cameron who proclaimed in the media how he felt the award was unjust. He done so by proliferating anti Gazza stories and negative headlines - on world mental health day FFS.

We all know Paul is an incredibly strong man that has been winning his long fought battle against mental health and he is an absolute hero to millions. However because of these two Rangers hating scumbags Paul had to shut down his social media for nearly a week (such was the sinister sectarian nature of the threats he was receiving) after the SFA made their dictatorial diktat.

We know that the withdrawal off Gazza's nomination was unconstitutional. We know there was no meeting nor any discussion to formally agree the withdrawal. We know there was no vote. We know that some members were only informed of the decision by an SFA representative AFTER it was made. We already know they are both rhabid bhigots.

Let's tell the world in 2 short songs.

There's only one Paul Gascoigne

Fuúuúck the SFA.

Last edited:
To anyone going tomorrow.

2 short songs we can learn.

We know that Mike Mulraney Of Alloa and Neil Cameron of the Herald were at the forefront of the campaign against Paul Gascoigne being inducted in to the Hall of Fame.

They were both actively lobbying in full view - we seen mulraney (a rhabid that refers to us as h*ns) canvassing committee members to join him in refusing to attend the award ceremony - and then coercing them to publicly proclaim they were boycotting.

This was all pre-empted by Rangers hater Cameron who proclaimed in the media how he felt the award was unjust. He done so by proliferating anti Gazza stories and negative headlines - on world mental health day FFS.

We all know Paul is an incredibly strong man that has been winning his long fought battle against mental health and he is an absolute hero to millions. However because of these two Rangers hating scumbags Paul had to shut down his social media for nearly a week (such was the sinister sectarian nature of the threats he was receiving) after the SFA made their dictatorial diktat.

We know that the withdrawal off Gazza's nomination was unconstitutional. We know there was no meeting nor any discussion to formally agree the withdrawal. We know there was no vote. We know that some members were only informed of the decision by an SFA representative AFTER it was made. We already know they are both rhabid bhigots.

Let's tell the world in 4 short verses.

Mike Mulraney
You're a bigot
You're a bigot

Mike Mulraney
You're a bigot
You're a bigot

Niel Cameron
You're a bigot
You're a bigot

Niel Cameron
You're a bigot
You're a bigot

Why should these two hate-filled cowards remain hidden and evade blame?
Wit's the tune ?

Noon

HATE Aberdeen, but I can’t help feeling it might be 0-0 after 90.

On the other hand Kent might just rip their defence a new one....please.

The KO time for Toronto is ........................12.30

Being minus morelos is a mjor issue.

Lafferty plays we have a target.

Morelos plays the ball sticks.

We have neither so we will need to play a different game altogether.

Never felt so confident for a Semi Final before, will go for 3-0 Rangers. Aberdeen have been dreadful this season! Rangers looking to bounce back with a win after the frustrating 0-0 at home to Spartak Moscow on Thursday night where we had 999999999 shots on goal but the ball just wasn't going over that line!

UK clocks go back. So your KO time will be 1hr later.

I'm not overly confident tonight tbh. Lack of striker and an away game following Thursday's match. But hopefully works out well.

Feel exactly like this as well.

They will play anti football and we lack ruthless penetration. We have creative players but lack the physicality to unlock defences without Alfie.

That said. I fancy is to shade it.

Ryan Jack to score the only goal in the 86th minute to secure a final between Rangers and hearts.

Put a fiver on that. ;)

Think Kent will be up front which I am comfortable enough with. The lack of a recognised striker apart, I am confident we will prove too strong for them. It will be tough though.

I wouldn't move Ryan from where he is most effective. Up front he lacks the physicality needed to hold off their hanger throwers mate.

Eros better fucking show us why we bought him tomorrow. ;)

3-1. I think after a nervy start they'll score first and we will show McInnes what a winning team looks like. Once we find our feet we will blow them away

Whoever we're playing up front, we shouldn't be announcing it until the teams line up on the pitch. We usually post the team sheet to social media 2 or 3 hours before kick off, which is usually in some sort of order that allows you to work out the formation and who's playing where. This gives opposing teams an advantage if they've worked on tactical play for different potential formations/lineups.

Tomorrow (and in all future games going forward) we should announce the team sheet to the press at the latest possible opportunity, and give away no hint whatsoever of formation. Post it in order of squad number or something.

The team always goes out 60 mins before kick off, or a wee bit earlier in Uefa games.

Back