MOTM Poll Aberdeen v Rangers - 20:00 Tuesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why sands is playing centre half? Did no one tell Beale he can't play that position. We all seen what happened under Gio.

Sands is a midfielder not a center half and when he plays in his right position I don't think he has put a foot wrong. McGregor will always cost you a few goals because he is fucking finished

Not good enough Alan McGregor.
Tillman has been invisible. I am a RJ fan but if we don’t swap for Lundstram he could see Red. That wee kick out at Duk could have been a problem.
Huge gaps appeared between our lines at times. There was no cohesion to our play whatsoever so mr Beale needs to get something sorted for second half. I hate this mob almost as much as the Mhanks

An utterly pathetic piece of defending by Sands.

Genuinely baffled by how a so called professional footballer of any level would decide to lunge in like that in that position.

As for McGregor. He doesn’t pick himself of course but his time was up long ago.

Beale has a massive job with this bunch of losers, mentality is criminally weak and have key players who have gone way past their best

A massive clear out and rebuild needed, would also make the point that managers who come in halfway through a season and get nothing due to an ageing / low quality squad are up against it from the off through no fault of theirs, rarely do they go into next season with full support of the fans

All feels a bit of a clustef@ck to be honest

Kent looking like the old Kent.
Tav needs to practice controller a ball in the air - every time he controls it he has to punt it in the air as he’s closed down.
Morelos anonymous.
Sakala trying hard

We’re crying out for two or three players of better quality - a central defender, a central midfielder and a forward.

I don’t see Beale making any vast improvement with the players at his disposal.

Dire first half aside from the goal. No idea what shagger was doing there, even if it was Sands that cost us initially. Never straightforward with this team ffs

Sakala can’t trap a bag of cement
McGregor shouldn’t be our GK Beale can’t coach those two things better in 2 weeks.

Apart from that what’s all the furore about, absolute nonsense about Kent, Kamara and Jack coming off. Mental!
Tillman and Tav are having poor games, if they roll their socks up we will win this at a stroll

Out of interest, when was the last team we scored direct from a free kick? Last I can remember was Tav at Tannadice. Surely we've scored a few since then?

The amount of games James Sands has played for us is a disgrace. No wonder the MLS team were keen to give him away for 18 months.

What was the most noticeable thing other than poor defending is the lack of any sort of technique and technical ability the ball bounced off just about all of them Kent apart.

You could have written that script.

Would sub a few of the guys with yellows as there’s a red waiting to happen.

As sad and bizarre as it seems, I think we’ve been suckered somewhat by this bitter atmosphere, the players don’t look fully confident on the ball and we are making some seriously sloppy mistakes.

Jack needs to be hooked, and Tav, Morelos and Tillman to a degree need their arses kicked.

For me, Lowry needs his chance here tonight. Replace Tillman with him and give him and Kent free reign to attack, and get Lundstram on to shepherd the defence.

We need a serious boot up the arse, big time and we also need to start treating this dross like shite on our shoes.

Absolutely incredible the difference in their application.
We’ve looked more like ourselves going forward but a lot of slips and sloppy stuff after about 20 minutes allowing them chances that they shouldn’t have had, the goal included.
Shouldn’t be allowing them to make it feisty either.

Appalled at what they were singing about Ryan Jack.

Think we can go and take it in the second half.

Yes it's another mistake by McGregor but we've been poor yet again against a piss poor team.
I don’t care about that when it comes to conceding the goal.

We have players on big money because they’re supposed to save us in big moments. Any goal keeper in the league would’ve saved that.

Back