Adrian Goldberg raising funds for a film on the abuse at Celtic Boys Club

Not being funny when was the last time You saw a go fund me for a documentary/film to be produced for something as massive as this vile scandal. You see stuff like this on tv every other day by the broadcasters so why are they not touching it ,asking the proper questions And doing a proper investigation of their own!!
it’s baffling!!
The power of the Catholic organization

I would have thought that a TV station (eg BBC Scotland would hav ebeen interested in commissioning him to make the documentary.
Exactly. A bit worried they’ll try and pass off the film as bias being financed by ‘agenda ridden, point scoring Rangers fans’ so that THAT becomes the issue for them rather than the shocking evidence of CSA at their club. We are all aware of the their powers of deflection, self delusion and Hollicom manipulation of mhedia narrative.
I am confident the film will reveal the irrefutable facts so we must before and after release, promote the film to focus on that. We must be ahead of the game, anticipate the undoubted campaign to undermine the film, and create the narrative that anyone daring to criticise the film are defending the indefensible as a result of THEIR agenda to protect their club at all costs ( which they WILL do even to the extent of covering up or belittling child sex abuse and organised paedophile rings).

Exactly. A bit worried they’ll try and pass off the film as bias being financed by ‘agenda ridden, point scoring Rangers fans’ so that THAT becomes the issue for them rather than the shocking evidence of CSA at their club. We are all aware of the their powers of deflection, self delusion and Hollicom manipulation of mhedia narrative.
I am confident the film will reveal the irrefutable facts so we must before and after release, promote the film to focus on that. We must be ahead of the game, anticipate the undoubted campaign to undermine the film, and create the narrative that anyone daring to criticise the film are defending the indefensible as a result of THEIR agenda to protect their club at all costs ( which they WILL do even to the extent of covering up or belittling child sex abuse and organised paedophile rings).
As I've said before, any narrative on this needs to be steered away from any notion of tribalism or bias due to football or religion.

It should boil down to one simple question - do you think child abuse is wrong?

That's it. It's black and white - a simple yes or no answer.

If your answer is no, then you're wrong. There are no grey areas.

As I've said before, any narrative on this needs to be steered away from any notion of tribalism or bias due to football or religion.

It should boil down to one simple question - do you think child abuse is wrong?

That's it. It's black and white - a simple yes or no answer.

If your answer is no, then you're wrong. There are no grey areas.

For me, having as much documented in a chronological timeline made by a trusted source would be ideal to distribute. For example if he goes into the abuse committed abroad, would it pique the interest of journalists in those countries who would like to know what crimes happened on their soil?

The more pressure and scrutiny from outside this country the better as far as I'm concerned.

Not being funny when was the last time You saw a go fund me for a documentary/film to be produced for something as massive as this vile scandal. You see stuff like this on tv every other day by the broadcasters so why are they not touching it ,asking the proper questions And doing a proper investigation of their own!!
it’s baffling!!

This.

Seems a bizarre route to have to take for something so serious.

Netflix should be picking this up given the blatant disregard from the SMSM, the police, wee nippy and ultimately Celtic FC themselves

not some two bit journo who doesn’t have the 15k himself to do it

it’s baffling!!

I have to admit although I support the cause 100%, the thought of this guy not having access to proper funding is worrying. Also to be done properly I'd imagine would take a figure far in excess of £15k. That said donation made.

Netflix should be picking this up given the blatant disregard from the SMSM, the police, wee nippy and ultimately Celtic FC themselves

Agree with your first bit. Second bit is very very harsh and not what is needed here at all. Its taken a very long time and alot of hard work from the guys who have taken this upon themselves to get to this stage.
I have read this thread from the start and although I knew it was bad the stuff these guys have uncovered and released up to now is unbelievable and only the tip of the iceberg. The SMSM know this, the goverment know this and For them not to entertain it is a national disgrace and we are finally starting to see people of note outwith our warped Country taking notice and I for one applaud every single one of them.

it’s baffling!!
Hopefully this will help the World to know that beautiful Scotland has now become a den of corruption and Parkhead is a den of atrocities to young children and a chamber of dark secrets that the Scottish Press keep silent about as well and a Government who just don't want to know about abused youngsters and their horrific suffering . It must be told by someone and we will help as best we can to take back the Country we love from terrorist loving scumbags .

I contacted Netflix and they said that someting along the lines of they dont directly produce content. I think they provide funding to production companies and they provide the content, which Netflix then need to decide wether to air.

So an independent production company would need to take this up and are who need to be contacted.

I contacted Netflix and they said that someting along the lines of they dont directly produce content. I think they provide funding to production companies and they provide the content, which Netflix then need to decide wether to air.

So an independent production company would need to take this up and are who need to be contacted.
Wonder if Adrian could contact them direct?

Donated bit more
Sickening the silence from people in power. How you could want this to just go away after the sad brutality that went on. It's evil. Real evil.
So glad to see this will be made outside of the Scottish influence. Can be shared all over the world.
Very worthwhile contributing to this.

Trying to get ahold of anyone at Netflix is nigh on impossible unless you know how to pitch something, this could possibly help gain access to them.

Back