"against County's chocolate teapot defence."

dunkin45

This is one of the many hurting quotes today on the BBC. Others included poor marking led to the goals etc etc. If this had been their fellow paedo -loving team then the quotes would have been along the lines of "magnificent celtic" etc. They really are a pathetic has- been organisation that simply cannot handle the fact that their team of choice is now a bunch of also rans, and will continue to be so for the foreseeable future.

Ross County defended a few situations relatively well in that second half. It could have been far more than 5.

I was watching final score on bbc1

It was funny watching Jason Mohammed trying not to notice our 4th and 5th goals on the vidiscreen, while mentioning the games around them

Still, I hope Connie McLaughlin enjoys her trip back down the road from Aberdeen. They got their money's worth out of her, by the amount of times they kept going back for updates. More than some English games

Nobody is surprised, Shirley.
Same opinion as the hoops bar would’ve forced out if you’d asked them.

We also had Rangers “thumping” Country, “relentless Rangers” and we are “a joy to watch”, conveniently ignore those bits?

Surprised anyone still comes into contact with this kind of stuff :D

Turn it off.
I simply do not understand why anyone still checks this shit. It was laughable a long time ago.

You can get your news (content, for the hipper ones amongst us) here or on the fan pods etc.

Let them rot amongst themselves.

They aren't wrong but what the fail to realise some excellent defending stopped it from being double figures.

Put pressure like that on teams can lead to mistakes.

See when this CSA stuff explodes into the media and the cases are decided how can the BBC honestly have any respect from anyone the way they fall over themselves to defend & protect them. That relationship should be dead forever as them and us are concerned.

That will be the same teapot defence that beat the mentally challengeds at the Gadd Arena:rolleyes:
It's an insult to County

They weren't great today, but they were up against us. And like you say, they've proved themselves in previous games

Ignore them and keep on enjoying life as it surely doesn't get any better than this. Having said that, I thoroughly the game today, Thoroughly professional by all concerned on and off the pitch. from RTV studio and commentary. Thanks all. Oozed class all round - something that the other lot can only dream about.

I had to watch on Ross County TV and their commentary team where not only very fair but hugely complimentary about Rangers. At times they were blown away by some of the play.

They had an ex player on who kept saying Rangers are an exceptional team on and off the ball

No bitterness or pettiness; just hard facts and admiration.

This is one of the many hurting quotes today on the BBC. Others included poor marking led to the goals etc etc. If this had been their fellow paedo -loving team then the quotes would have been along the lines of "magnificent celtic" etc. They really are a pathetic has- been organisation that simply cannot handle the fact that their team of choice is now a bunch of also rans, and will continue to be so for the foreseeable future.
This so called pub teams ok so far, today was a massive step towards 55, tempo aggression, desire, belief, commitment and will to succeed

We also had Rangers “thumping” Country, “relentless Rangers” and we are “a joy to watch”, conveniently ignore those bits?
Nope, I was just about to mention that James McFadden spoke well of us. I suppose that makes the comment about chocolate teapots acceptable from a so called professional organisation does it? Next question.

Let’s be honest, that County defence was mince. Absolute garbage. Fair play to them for actually coming to try and play a wee bit rather than the ‘5-5-0 don’t venture over the half-way line’ tactics of some others. Was always going to end badly for them though.

Nope, I was just about to mention that James McFadden spoke well of us. I suppose that makes the comment about chocolate teapots acceptable from a so called professional organisation does it? Next question.
Are you a County fan? It’s not a criticism of our team. We won, enjoy your night ffs, water aff a dugs back B-D

Eff them mate, they're squirming at how they can get out of calling us "Champions" come the magical moment. Sit back and savour their pain and tears B-)

Got hammered into them in the survey this week about the constant negativity towards us but doubt it will make any difference.

Back