Alan Thompson and the tick

there's two helicopter Sundays.....the other one being 2005.....
The trophy arrive at Ibrox in 2003 in a CAR ;)

Peter McGuire coined the famous “the helicopter has changed direction” in 2005.

These two famous last day title wins have never been known as
Helicopter Sunday One & Helicopter Sunday Two,have they ?

Some bird from call it out wanted a tick as people were trying to impersonate her.

She wasn't happy.

Give me a tick damnit.

I don't have Twitter so I'm not sure how important it is.
She probably orchestrated the theft herself. Call it out always lie, obfuscate and grandstand to get what they want :))

I heard that the reason he wore long sleeved sellick tops as he had a tattoo of HM The Queen?! Don’t know if it’s true or not however!!
It would have been brilliant if true…

Nobody is going to pretend to be Alan Thompson ya clown
8ace.jpg

The trophy arrive at Ibrox in 2003 in a CAR ;)

Peter McGuire coined the famous “the helicopter has changed direction” in 2005.

These two famous last day title wins have never been known as
Helicopter Sunday One & Helicopter Sunday Two,have they ?
Go on line and log into helicopter Sunday 2003 and see what comes up smarty pants ......fwiw I think the 2005 is the real one , but according to media and you tube they class 2003 as well as 2005 as Helicopter Sunday ....so your argument is really with them.....

We all know your reading this you cretinous alky tramp. Stick your tick where the sun don’t shine….oh wait you were told to %^*& off.

Go on line and log into helicopter Sunday 2003 and see what comes up smarty pants ......fwiw I think the 2005 is the real one , but according to media and you tube they class 2003 as well as 2005 as Helicopter Sunday ....so your argument is really with them.....
There was no helicopter in 2003.
The trophy was delivered to Ibrox by Howard (Halifax BS) by CAR.
Did anyone ever refer to that title triumph in 2003/2004 as Helicopter Sunday,No.
The term comes from Peter McGuire’s commentary when Scott MacDonald scored in 2005.

Back