Alex Lowry

Good all round performance today, decision making was good and execution was generally very good. Looking forward to next season.

What a player he is already. Really excited to think the levels this boy could reach.

There seems to be something special about him I’ve never before seen in one of our youngsters. It sounds like hyperbole but i could really see him going to the absolute top in the game.

He needs to step up a level, far too good for our development team. Playing alongside players with the calibre of Ramsey,Davis,Jack etc needs to be where he is at.

He glides with the ball like Kaka or Kai Havertz.

If he becomes half the player those 2 are that will do me

Excited to see what he offers over next couple of years with more experience and a bit of bulking up

Ive watched him in a few B-Team games and you could tell he was different class, you could see that he could step up, he may be slight but he sees and executes the passes.

He played 4/5 great balls today as well. This boy is going to be special.

I'd like to see him, Hagi and Davis play together because nothing gets my engine going like a lovely passing range.

He needs to step up a level, far too good for our development team. Playing alongside players with the calibre of Ramsey,Davis,Jack etc needs to be where he is at.
He hasn’t really been with them for months.

He’s only really played for the B-team against Celtic since the Stirling game, probably won’t be involved in the final tomorrow either now I presume.

Could not believe some of those balls he hit and young McCann slotted in seamless and King strolled through that game today. I was unsure of young Diallo but tell you what he has worked hard on his game and he deserves to play in the last few league games. Well played young Bears we have the nucleus of some amazing youngsters braking through and what an incentive to the rest of the academy players.

Could not believe some of those balls he hit and young McCann slotted in seamless and King strolled through that game today. I was unsure of young Diallo but tell you what he has worked hard on his game and he deserves to play in the last few league games. Well played young Bears we have the nucleus of some amazing youngsters braking through and what an incentive to the rest of the academy players.

McCann was pretty much left as the further back midfielder himself. With no issues at all.

He glides with the ball like Kaka or Kai Havertz.

If he becomes half the player those 2 are that will do me

Excited to see what he offers over next couple of years with more experience and a bit of bulking up
This. It’s the way he moves and his passing is stupidly good. The top, top players have it. Next season will be massive for him.

Only players with vision and technique like that ,can get away with having that physique in todays game ,we have a special player here .

Assuming Aribo goes in the summer, Lowry should take his place his in the squad for me. If he's got a good head on his shoulders and keeps screwing the nut he looks like he's got it all

We need to have some balls and get him in there:

We’re to passive with these things.

We can’t afford to buy the finished article all of the time.

Let’s just play this guy and roll with the good and bad. Majority of the time, he’ll soar.

TBH, what team can afford to leave out a player that has his passing ability? Get him on the park, even if at first it is just home games, though I think he would be a big asset in tight pitches.

Back