Alex (Ned) Richardson RIP

Bluenose68

Official Ticketer
Just had a look down the board to see if anyone else had mentioned this but can't see anything so, just in case any of you knew Ned and haven't heard, Ned lost his battle with cancer on Monday, 4th June but passed away peacefully at home. I didn't know Ned particularly well but I'd be surprised if he isn't known to some of you. A member of Forfar True Blues RSC and I think, a lodge member and a season ticket holder in the west enclosure.
RIP Ned.

Just had a look down the board to see if anyone else had mentioned this but can't see anything so, just in case any of you knew Ned and haven't heard, Ned lost his battle with cancer on Monday, 4th June but passed away peacefully at home. I didn't know Ned particularly well but I'd be surprised if he isn't known to some of you. A member of Forfar True Blues RSC and I think, a lodge member and a season ticket holder in the west enclosure.
RIP Ned.
RIP Ned

Top bloke was Ned, will be sadly missed on the Forfar True Blues bus and throughout the wider Rangers community.

Funeral on Monday, anyone that knew him and would like to attend can PM for the details. Rangers tops and collarettes welcome.

RIP Ned.

Ned is a massive loss to the Rangers Family plus the Loyal Orders and will be sorely missed by all. GBNF

RIP Ned.

He was indeed in the forfar true blues. A member for many years and a regular in the blue star. Great fella, leaves behind a wife with 2 daughters in their late 20s.

I'm not sure his age but I would imagine late 50s, early 60s.

RIP

Condolences to all the family, so sad to hear about one of our own passing on, yes Cancer is a curse , lost a few friends to this disease. May you rest peacefully my fine fellow bear.

Latest posts

Back